Old 13-02-2007, 03:22 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default RPM moderators will allow plagiarized and false material thru.

Hmmmmmm, I don't know weather to feel elated or slighted. Jabers posts
get read, but mine are ignored! ;-) Still scratching head on this
one!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:29:16 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:11:54 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

========================
Since you never had fish or ponds you have no clue what bad or good advice
is Antonio. What may be good advice in zone 4 may not apply to pond keepers
in zone 9. Why don't you just come out and admit you want me banned from a
moderated group as "punishment?" You want the people on this NG to "punish"
me as you call it - for you. Why use bad advice as an excuse? Just be
truthful. You couldn't care less about the welfare of anyone fish or ponds.

In all the years I've been on rec.ponds not one person ever claimed I
harmed their fish or pond plants in any way.

Why are you talking to one of your detractors? ~ jan

-------

Old 13-02-2007, 04:03 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

"~ janj" wrote in message
Carol asks:
Why isn't he then? Why is he still attacking me?

Apparently now YOU need to extend the olive branch.

Sure....

Are you brave enough to
get slapped down or worst, ignored?

Slapped down and ignored by who? You tried to get everyone to "shun" me (as
punishment) in the past did you not? I'm still here. Your slapping down is
your way to release all your inner frustration and anger goaded on by
Tristan and Jabbers. The goad you and poke you and encourage your hatred
for me. This is an old troll trick you can't see through. If it makes you
feel better and more womanly to "slap" someone down - go for it. I don't
see how you'll accomplish anything though, do you? Is it designed to harass
me or drive me away? It wont matter anyway because he has a history of
attacking and being rude to others. You will go through this again and
again with his other victims.

Reposting relevant sentences:

Did he remove his hate-forum? Let me know when he
does and I'll remove my "Roy Hauer" forum.

If he was serious he would
email as he asked me if he can do. Why did he ask if he can email me then
backpedal when I said ok? He never bothered to email me.

Course I do finding it amazing that you missed that one peace post,

Course I do find it amazing that you expect or think I read all his boring,
redundant, idiotic attack posts. Why do you think I read them all Jan? Do
you keep old newspapers around and reread them over and over and over?

yet
find and apparently read all his others. Then there is all my wondering
about why he isn't in your killfilter? ~ jan

Why isn't he in yours? The reason I know he's replying to my every message
is because he's not killfiled. Despite what you choose to believe I don't
READ them any more than I read the same old newspapers from last year every
day.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 04:05 AM posted to rec.ponds

"~ janj" wrote in message
Carol, so you don't miss this one:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:30:55 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

I see your forum is still up and operational CArol,
snip so now do something to impress me and convince ME you can do
what you say.....

(take down your Roy site).

And show me where I attacked you today......

Roy, excuse me I did a lot of snipping/editing, I didn't want the main
message to get lost. ~ jan

===============================
What is or was the URL for the hate forum?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 04:07 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:22:00 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Hmmmmmm, I don't know weather to feel elated or slighted. Jabers posts
get read, but mine are ignored! ;-) Still scratching head on this
one!

And I'm wondering if she's gonna answer my question. I noticed she's
replied to other posts tonight. ~ jan

Old 13-02-2007, 04:27 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

========================
Since you never had fish or ponds you have no clue what bad or good advice
is Antonio. What may be good advice in zone 4 may not apply to pond
keepers
in zone 9. Why don't you just come out and admit you want me banned from a
moderated group as "punishment?" You want the people on this NG to
"punish"
me as you call it - for you. Why use bad advice as an excuse? Just be
truthful. You couldn't care less about the welfare of anyone fish or
ponds.

In all the years I've been on rec.ponds not one person ever claimed I
harmed their fish or pond plants in any way.

Why are you talking to one of your detractors? ~ jan

=========================
I talk to you and you're one of my detractors. Have you said one positive
thing to me? You "hint' that if everyone "ignores" me on the moderated
group... I'll what? Leave? Feel left out and *GASP* ignored? Feel
punished for the bad behavior of others? I will not feel guilty for what
others do or that I refused to be blackmailed. I'm responsible for what I
do. This group is dead. Does it matter who speaks to who at this point?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 04:28 AM posted to rec.ponds

Slapped down and ignored by who?

If Roy decided to ignore your peace offering? Apparently though, he's not
interested in any branches, he's willing to stop the attacks, already took
down his negative website, etc. without it. Now will you?

Your slapping down is your way to release all your inner frustration and anger goaded on by
Tristan and Jabbers.

Now who's guessing, and making up make believe?

The goad you and poke you

Those 2 don't bother me, I don't even see Jabber's posts, unless they're
quoted on to someone else's and then I ignore him. It's called a killfilter
Carol, try it. ;-)

Did he remove his hate-forum? Let me know when he
does and I'll remove my "Roy Hauer" forum.

Okay............ He did. Yours was still up 3 minutes ago.

Why do you think I read them all Jan?

Ah.... because you reply to most of them?

Do you keep old newspapers around and reread them over and over and over?

Now see, I've been nice, civil, having a discussion, trying to fix a
problem, and then you throw silly stuff like this into your posts. What's
up with that?

Why isn't he in yours?

He was, till I heard about his peace message (that you conveniently
missed). Since then I've been skimming, looking for anything I need to edit
and repost so you don't miss the main message. ;-)

Currently I have no problem with many of his posts, and those I do I have
no problem deleting. Plus, his posts don't push me into the need to
fanatically post paragraphs of inane blah, blah, blah. Or copy & paste
changing the names, cause I can't think of anything of my own to say. So I
guess I can read them, or not if I want to. You not suggesting I have to do
what you say now are you? ~ jan
Old 13-02-2007, 04:33 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:27:34 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

=========================
I talk to you and you're one of my detractors. Have you said one positive
thing to me?

You have very pretty ponds and fish, how's that?

You are seriously flawed in your thinking if you consider me a detractor. I
haven't called you names, I haven't stalled you. I've had civil
disagreements with you. Too bad you see me as a detractor.

I'm responsible for what I do.

Thank you very much.

This group is dead. Does it matter who speaks to who at this point?

Until there is a real RPM, I think so. ~ jan
Old 13-02-2007, 04:43 AM posted to rec.ponds

Is there any other way to force someone to destroy a group?

Redundant and ridiculous question.

You blamed me for what they did.

YES, YOU, AND ALL OF THEM! DARN STRAIGHT I DO!

If he goes postal over this and kills his wife in a
rage - will you blame me because I refused to leave Usenet?

Stick to the facts. Inane blah, blah.

snipped redundant history lesson Fine, you didn't give in, whoo hoo, for
you, so stop going tit for tat and ignore them.

Jan.... A debate? No, I voice my opinions. I see nothing wrong with that do
you?

No, but apparently YOU do! I voice my opinions and get called a distracter,
put in league with the mission posters, and told I'm feeding your trolls.

I didn't do anything to *bring* jabbers here,

Yea, you did. By messing with his happy JW group apparently.

Forgive me for being too lazy to search back ....

Lazy... not you. You just don't want this to end.

meanwhile check out his attacks on Gail and Tara. What do you suppose they did to him?

Oh, so now you're going to take up the banner for others? Give me a break!
Old 13-02-2007, 04:57 AM posted to rec.ponds

"~ janj" wrote in message
Slapped down and ignored by who?

If Roy decided to ignore your peace offering? Apparently though, he's not
interested in any branches, he's willing to stop the attacks, already took
down his negative website, etc. without it. Now will you?

Yes. It's GONE!

Your slapping down is your way to release all your inner frustration and
anger goaded on by
Tristan and Jabbers.

Now who's guessing, and making up make believe?

I'm as good at it as you claim you are.

The goad you and poke you

Those 2 don't bother me, I don't even see Jabber's posts, unless they're
quoted on to someone else's and then I ignore him. It's called a
killfilter
Carol, try it. ;-)

It's not worth the bother. He nym shifts constantly. He already claimed he
has 94 sock puppets on news.groups.

Did he remove his hate-forum? Let me know when he
does and I'll remove my "Roy Hauer" forum.

Okay............ He did. Yours was still up 3 minutes ago.

It's gone now.

Why do you think I read them all Jan?

Ah.... because you reply to most of them?

I reply to "most of them" - when? I see loads of Tristan messages and it
appears that most are not replied to by anyone.

Do you keep old newspapers around and reread them over and over and over?

Now see, I've been nice, civil, having a discussion, trying to fix a
problem, and then you throw silly stuff like this into your posts. What's
up with that?

What's up with you accusing me of reading all his messages when I told you
several times I have no reason to read the same hate filled crap he's been
posting for weeks. Do you read them all? It's just the same old
stuff..........

Why isn't he in yours?

He was, till I heard about his peace message (that you conveniently
missed). Since then I've been skimming, looking for anything I need to
edit
and repost so you don't miss the main message. ;-)

LOL!!!! COMMON!!! :-D

Currently I have no problem with many of his posts, and those I do I have
no problem deleting. Plus, his posts don't push me into the need to
fanatically post paragraphs of inane blah, blah, blah.

All his paragraphs of blah, blah is why I don't read them. It's all the
same old BS.....

Or copy & paste
changing the names, cause I can't think of anything of my own to say. So
guess I can read them, or not if I want to. You not suggesting I have to
do
what you say now are you? ~ jan

I couldn't care less of you read each one of his messages 100 times a day.
Memorize them for all I care. That's your decision to make. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 04:59 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

Hmmmmmm, I don't know weather to feel elated or slighted. Jabers posts
get read, but mine are ignored! ;-) Still scratching head on this
one!

And I'm wondering if she's gonna answer my question. I noticed she's
replied to other posts tonight. ~ jan

=================
What question?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 05:07 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

========================
Since you never had fish or ponds you have no clue what bad or good
advice
is Antonio. What may be good advice in zone 4 may not apply to pond
keepers
in zone 9. Why don't you just come out and admit you want me banned from
moderated group as "punishment?" You want the people on this NG to
"punish"
me as you call it - for you. Why use bad advice as an excuse? Just be
truthful. You couldn't care less about the welfare of anyone fish or
ponds.

In all the years I've been on rec.ponds not one person ever claimed I
harmed their fish or pond plants in any way.

Why are you talking to one of your detractors? ~ jan

Just yesterday I was reading posts stating that from now on the
subject would be fish and ponds. What happened?

======================
It appears no one left on this group is interested in discussing fish and
ponds. I tried with a post about the ice on my ponds and how well the fancy
GF are doing and no one even seemed to see it. Or of they did were afraid
to reply. Maybe they're all in on the big "shunning."

Jabbers is frantic. He's only interested in how he can get me banned from
the moderated version of rec.ponds to "punish" me. I don't know where Jan
is coming from. Galen seems like the same pleasant old fella. Roy wanted
his Forum removed. This is the nuttiest group I've been on in years.
LOL!!! I'm laughing so hard I'm about to fall out of my chair. :-D
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 05:12 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

=========================
I talk to you and you're one of my detractors. Have you said one positive
thing to me?

You have very pretty ponds and fish, how's that?

Thank you. And despite the added fertalizer that damn Lotus never bloomed.
:-(

You are seriously flawed in your thinking if you consider me a detractor.
haven't called you names, I haven't stalled you. I've had civil
disagreements with you. Too bad you see me as a detractor.

I stand corrected. You're not a detractor. BTW, the little koi I brought
in have doubled their size. :-)

I'm responsible for what I do.

Thank you very much.

This group is dead. Does it matter who speaks to who at this point?

Until there is a real RPM, I think so. ~ jan

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Troll free pond and fish Forum:
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

Old 13-02-2007, 06:13 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:57:28 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Yes. It's GONE!

:-)

Now who's guessing, and making up make believe?

I'm as good at it as you claim you are.

I've never claimed to be good at guessing, I just know.

It's not worth the bother. He nym shifts constantly. He already claimed he
has 94 sock puppets on news.groups.

Not here. Though I could have all 94 killfiltered and if I can do it so can
you. Must be that lazy side you mentioned earlier ???

I reply to "most of them" - when?

When you have someone killfiltered it appears that way.

All his paragraphs of blah, blah is why I don't read them. It's all the
same old BS.....

Well perhaps we'll have a bit of peace in RP now that both your nasty sites
are down and he's lost interest in you, at least in here anyway. I wonder
who will screw up and cross post to RP first?

I couldn't care less of you read each one of his messages 100 times a day.
Memorize them for all I care. That's your decision to make. :-)

Well thank you, now I shouldn't hear any more demands regarding what I
should and shouldn't read.

By golly, I think I'm done with this. ~ jan
Old 13-02-2007, 06:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:
I couldn't care less of you read each one of his messages 100 times a
day.
Memorize them for all I care. That's your decision to make. :-)

Well thank you, now I shouldn't hear any more demands regarding what I
should and shouldn't read.

Nor should I... nor should I be told who to killfile or asked why I haven't
killfiled this one or that one.

By golly, I think I'm done with this. ~ jan

THANK GAWD! :-)))
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

From those wishing to reclaim our rights to post on our fish andpond groups without disruption or games Gill Passman Ponds 0 18-02-2007 09:11 PM
Goldfish Games ~ janj Ponds 82 13-02-2007 06:35 AM
OT FAO: - Martin, though I'm sure there are others who would be interested. Miss Perspicacia Tick United Kingdom 5 01-06-2005 08:33 PM
lead from sports in environment how to adapt a .177 BB to a pelletrifle; no lead pollution of land Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 0 04-09-2004 06:55 AM
For anyone worried about lead WAS Lead weights for plants RedForeman ©® Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 19-05-2004 06:04 AM