Old 12-02-2007, 01:31 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

To late CArol that offer has been withdrawn. I told you I was not
going to wait for ever to get any reply. You play dumbass to Jan
saying you never saw it, yet you replied to it with a SNIP
etc.......so lie on carol your reputation preceedes you firsthand. You
say you do not read my posts as they are slander and rants, yet you
say in another post you read all my posts and if they jab you then you
reply inkind, if not you ignore them., so what is it carol do you read
my posts or not. Your so far behind with all your lies you can not
tell the truth from your fictitious crap. Your a habitual liar, plain
and simple.....Your drowning carol, your goinng down.........here let
me help you save yourself, grab ahold of this brick!

Theives can be watched, but a liar is not to be trusted .

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:19:06 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
Carol wrote:
=======================
What olive branch? What was I supposed to grab Jan? Are you assuming I
read
all his numerous boring redundant messages? Do you mean his message where
he wants me to apologize for his slandering me and my family? You can't
be
serious?!?!?!?!!?

This is the one, Tread titled Carol........... Listen up!:

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:31:23 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are. Only thing I am looking
for is that you forget I exist in any shape form or fashion, you
delete your so called forum you created and I will do the same.

If he deletes his "forum" of course I'll delete mine. I have no hatchet. I
don't follow him from group to group attacking and slandering him and his
family.

No
more cross posting in any group PERIOD. You want to do battle with
Jabbers, go for it, just do it out of the aquairia groups. No more
having to reply I did not make that post or that was not me or this is
a forged post I did not make.

I haven't done that in months.... ????

We all know who makes what posts were
not idots so we deserve to be treated accordingly......You can just as
easily ignore me as I can you. Oh and you need to call off your
counterpart Ed......and put a leash on him as well. You got him
involved you need to tell hiim his services are no longer required.

I have nothing to do with ED. I haven't heard from ED in over 6 months.
What the..... ?!?!?!

You have no interests in a reef or sw tank so you need to stay out of
that group. No sense trashing it anymore than its already been
trashed, now is there......Lurk if you want, post if you want, but
leave your trolls and socks at the door.

I have any more control over people than I have Ed or Roy or Jabbers........
Let him take his Forum down and I'll remove mine. Lets see if he keeps his
word.

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-
Old 12-02-2007, 11:09 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:31:34 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

To late CArol that offer has been withdrawn. I told you I was not
going to wait for ever to get any reply. You play dumbass to Jan
saying you never saw it, yet you replied to it with a SNIP
etc.......

Actually I went back and found it, and inserted into my text. Too bad you
won't continue the offer, I'd like to see if she'd keep her word. I just
can't believe it.

And Carol, it IS your fault, plus Jabbers, Roy and everyone else who jumped
on the bandwagon of nastiness.... that where the "you all" comes in. ~ jan
Old 12-02-2007, 11:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Hi Jan......

Not that your interested in sal****er fish, but checkout the reef
group. CArol trashed that group last night in retaliation.She already
admitted to being the trollthere as well as other places.......and we
all in the reef group had a feeling with all the banter overe the
weekend, that CArol would strike again, and she did.

Its stuff like that , that keeps me from k issing someones butt to do
whats right, and makes me even more determined to not just get her
dropped off one NNTP server but to lose her ISP totally.......CArol is
not capable of keeping her word. Never was never will....and I ain;t
kissing anyones butt to accept an appology, which I now she had no
intenitons of accepting by the way she "SNIPPED" posts content and
called it insane ramblings.....

Oh, just checkout all the posts made by "Tristan" but coming from a
Bellsouth account.../ email ....they all spell carol
Gulley.

Regards and have a great day!

Old 13-02-2007, 12:10 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:43:38 -0600, Tristan wrote:

Not that your interested in sal****er fish, but checkout the reef
group. CArol trashed that group last night in retaliation.

Just seems to me it would be worth it to try anything.

Its stuff like that , that keeps me from k issing someones butt to do
whats right

Striking that vision out of my brain but I don't expect you to. I just
think, if she's willing, what does it hurt? If she doesn't keep her word,
than I really feel that would be the final nail. I need to see & hear that
final nail I guess. If it saves the reef group, what's the harm? If not,
we're all the wiser. We know Roy extended the olive branch (giving her the
benefit of the doubt that she didn't see it till I did the copy & paste) if
she breaks it... the proof is there for the many. Whereas before it was
only a few that were savvy enough to figure who is who. ~ jan
Old 13-02-2007, 01:05 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

To late CArol that offer has been withdrawn. I told you I was not
going to wait for ever to get any reply. You play dumbass to Jan
saying you never saw it, yet you replied to it with a SNIP
etc.......

Actually I went back and found it, and inserted into my text. Too bad you
won't continue the offer, I'd like to see if she'd keep her word. I just
can't believe it.

I did keep my word - did he remove his hate-Forum? He has no intention of
ending this Jan. Look at all the attention it's getting him, all the power
he feels he has and feels he deserves over this group. He's an attention
whore. He's not going to give that up. And I don't know what makes you
think I read one of Roy Hauer's idiotic, juvenile, redundant and boring
messages. Why do you? Do you actually expect to find one on topic or one
where he's not obsessing over me? he claims he has my email address. Let
him contact me by e-mail. No way am I going to read his hate-filled trash
here.

And Carol, it IS your fault, plus Jabbers, Roy and everyone else who
jumped
on the bandwagon of nastiness.... that where the "you all" comes in. ~ jan

Jan, if you want to believe I somehow paid, coerced or forced these immature
deviants to destroy this group I can assure you you are wrong. What reason
would I have? I've been here on and off for 11 years. Why are you taking
your rage and anger out on me? That's just what they want. Can't you see
that? You keep feeding them with your hate towards me and they love it.
They keep working on you and working on you and it's working. Their
psychology is working on you. It's a game to them but you can't see it.
Why can't you just wait for the moderated group to come into existence were
neither of us will have to put up with them?

Even if I left this group you are going to keep having this problem with
Roy-Tristan because he has a history of attacking people. I'm not his only
victim. You seem to feel everyone Roy decides he don't want someone on
Usenet, his victim should leave just to please him. Where can you possible
get such ideas? You do know he's doing this to other women don't you?

--
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.

Old 13-02-2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

Like I said earlier.....I never kissed any ones butt to get them to do
somehting in al my life and I certainly am not gonna bend over and
kiss Carols backside to get her to do whats right, especially after I
had ofered to bury the hatchet numeruos times last year, and agaia
this year, and she saw it but plays blind to the cause. She replied to
it like I said with a SNIP INSANE RANT.........

She can easily stop what she is doing and proof of the pudding wil be
seen by all, weather or not I bow down to her. Her rendition of a
dissagreement is an attack. Carol has never had an attack by me yet,
but I am more than willing to oblige her and then she can see what an
attack by me really is all about. After her excapade last night I
just am not wiolling to give into such a vile worthless individual no
matter who they are. All you and I and the others need to do is hold
off until the moderated forum is up, and then it won't matter who gets
along with who......Foolks already know she is the one posting with my
Tristan nym, and pay her no attention......I can post without her and
get along perfectly fine with any and all on a moderated forum, so can
others so there is nothing for me to gain by my giving into her now.
If she was intent she would change right now, and see what
follows.....Its her ball gamne to make the change now, not mine.

Yea, I can't blame uyu for striking that statement out of your vision
either......god forbide! ;-)

Carol is the only one in months now showing her backside, not me, not
Ed not anyone but her. If ther is nothers helping her, she knows who
they are and she is more than capable of calling them off.......so I
guess all we can do is watch and see what happens as to what her
intents are and in all reality who lies, and can not be trusted to
keep their word. Her crap she posts about me is great, I piunt lots
of friends andothers to it, and we all get a laugh out of it, but as
long as it helps her feel like some one that is accompl;ishing
something or it makes her feel good, fine, she can trash me all she
wants.......its only USENET.....and my retirement check will still be
deposted on the first of the month! :-)

Regards

Old 13-02-2007, 01:15 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

Not that your interested in sal****er fish, but checkout the reef
group. CArol trashed that group last night in retaliation.

Just seems to me it would be worth it to try anything.

Why isn't he then? Why is he still attacking me?

Its stuff like that , that keeps me from k issing someones butt to do
whats right

Striking that vision out of my brain but I don't expect you to. I just
think, if she's willing, what does it hurt?

It will stop his GAME Jan if he stops attacking me. No more power trips for
him if he stops his attacks.

If she doesn't keep her word,
than I really feel that would be the final nail.

Keep my word on what? Did he remove his hate-forum? Let me know when he
does and I'll remove my "Roy Hauer" forum.

I need to see & hear that
final nail I guess. If it saves the reef group, what's the harm? If not,
we're all the wiser. We know Roy extended the olive branch (giving her the
benefit of the doubt that she didn't see it till I did the copy & paste)

How would I see it when I don't read but maybe 10% of his hate messages.
Why would I sit here and waste time reading the same old BS? It's like
reading yesterday's news over and over as I'm sure you agree. Do you know
he's still attacking my every message don't you? If he was serious he would
email as he asked me if he can do. Why did he ask if he can email me then
backpedal when I said ok? He never bothered to email me.

if
she breaks it... the proof is there for the many. Whereas before it was
only a few that were savvy enough to figure who is who. ~ jan

Breaks what? Let me know when he removes his depraved hate site, and stop
expecting me to read his BS messages here every day because I'm not going to
do it.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 01:30 AM posted to rec.ponds

I just seen this post, but I als see your forum is still up and
operational CArol, so why be a hipocrite and accuse me when when your
still not in compliance in any way. YOur still dogging me as the post
below clearly illustrates. When I just seenthis post I cxheck yur
forum and its up, so why go and dump mine,. give me a reason carol, I
gave yu an opportunity, which was more than a reason, and you
refused, so now do something to impress me and convince ME you can do
what you say.....None of th is I'll show you mine if you show me
yours. .....I don't need no labor pains, I wanna see a baby! So put up
or shut up. Its really quite simple. I tried, now its your turn to
convince me.......show me the baby Carol!

And show me where I attacked you today......I do not think you can, no
I know you can't show me, because I have not attacked you. I
dissagreed with you on one post or so, but I have not attacked you,
now have I. Could I have attacked you , yep sure could have. Could I
jab and rag oon oyu, yep sure could havem, but did I..hell no I didn't
but just l ook at what you did in the reef group........care to
explain those insecure actions Carol?

Believe what you want Carol, this group or any other group is not
gonna have problems with me....I can be trusted to keep my
word.........lets see if you can do the same! Prove me and the
others wrong for once!

Oh and who else have I asked to leave usenet? I never really asked you
to leave as much as I and others asked uyouo to chill the hell out or
go away........and to reign in your socks! Its been the same old
requests made by others that I made and that foks continue to make of
you carol. Nothing out of the normal realm, just ordinary dam stuff
normal folks would have no problems doing! So you can go ahead and
blow all this stuff out of proportions and get anbother case of
paranoia or mistrust of foks, so bei it or you can do what needs to
be done and get along..its your choice, but I'll be damed if your
gonna get a chance to blame me for your problems, real or perceived,
as its just not gonna happen carol.

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:05:27 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

-------
Old 13-02-2007, 02:35 AM posted to rec.ponds

On 12 Feb 2007 18:16:46 -0800, "Nekojin" wrote:

Will you allow her to give bad advice on RPM?

I can't speak for Jan, but as long as it didn't violate anything I'd
pass it in a heartbeat. I'm basically clueless, and gullible too, so
I'd probably even buy that the reason my catfish weren't growing was
because I had too many dogfish. Of course, I'd hope someone would
chime in with the real reason of having not enough micefish.
Old 13-02-2007, 02:51 AM posted to rec.ponds

he claims he has my email address. Let
him contact me by e-mail.

What a great idea.

Jan, if you want to believe I somehow paid, coerced or forced these immature
deviants to destroy this group I can assure you you are wrong.

You sure like to add a lot of words to my simple sentences.

I'll try again:

**You are as much at fault of continuing this as the others.**

And I'm neither raging, angry, or even slightly miffed. I'm just pointing
out a fact.

You keep feeding them with your hate towards me

You'd doing that, with your made up notions regarding my feeling towards
you. I'm just having a conversation, which of course as always has turned
into a debate.

Why can't you just wait for the moderated group to come into existence were
neither of us will have to put up with them?

When you do, so shall I.

Even if I left this group you are going to keep having this problem with
Roy-Tristan because he has a history of attacking people.

Forgive me if I need proof. ~ jan

Old 13-02-2007, 02:59 AM posted to rec.ponds

Carol asks:
Why isn't he then? Why is he still attacking me?

Apparently now YOU need to extend the olive branch. Are you brave enough to
get slapped down or worst, ignored?

Reposting relevant sentences:

Did he remove his hate-forum? Let me know when he
does and I'll remove my "Roy Hauer" forum.

If he was serious he would
email as he asked me if he can do. Why did he ask if he can email me then
backpedal when I said ok? He never bothered to email me.

Course I do finding it amazing that you missed that one peace post, yet
find and apparently read all his others. Then there is all my wondering
about why he isn't in your killfilter? ~ jan
Old 13-02-2007, 03:04 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default RPM moderators will allow plagiarized and false material thru.

On 12 Feb 2007 18:39:41 -0800, "PonderKoi"
wrote:

On Feb 12, 9:35 pm, Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On 12 Feb 2007 18:16:46 -0800, "Nekojin" wrote:

Will you allow her to give bad advice on RPM?

I can't speak for Jan, but as long as it didn't violate anything I'd
pass it in a heartbeat. I'm basically clueless, and gullible too, so
I'd probably even buy that the reason my catfish weren't growing was
because I had too many dogfish. Of course, I'd hope someone would
chime in with the real reason of having not enough micefish.

The you should not be moderator. If you are allowing bad advice to get
thru. It will kill your moderated group.

I'll try and save this as a negative vote, but your voice would be
much more effective on news.groups.proposals. I'll try to post this
message there with your permission.
Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help
Old 13-02-2007, 03:05 AM posted to rec.ponds

Carol, so you don't miss this one:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:30:55 -0600, Tristan wrote:

I see your forum is still up and operational CArol,
snip so now do something to impress me and convince ME you can do
what you say.....

(take down your Roy site).

And show me where I attacked you today......

Roy, excuse me I did a lot of snipping/editing, I didn't want the main
message to get lost. ~ jan
Old 13-02-2007, 03:05 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On 12 Feb 2007 18:16:46 -0800, "Nekojin" wrote:

Will you allow her to give bad advice on RPM?

I can't speak for Jan, but as long as it didn't violate anything I'd
pass it in a heartbeat. I'm basically clueless, and gullible too, so
I'd probably even buy that the reason my catfish weren't growing was
because I had too many dogfish. Of course, I'd hope someone would
chime in with the real reason of having not enough micefish.

==========================
There is advice that applies to everyone and advice that may apply to
someone in zone 8 but not necessarily in zone 5. If someone disagrees with
the advice given by another poster they can politely give their own opinion
without calling the first person an idiot or plagiarist, or word it on such
a way as to clearly offend the first poster.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 03:11 AM posted to rec.ponds

"PonderKoi" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 12, 9:35 pm, Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On 12 Feb 2007 18:16:46 -0800, "Nekojin" wrote:

Will you allow her to give bad advice on RPM?

I can't speak for Jan, but as long as it didn't violate anything I'd
pass it in a heartbeat. I'm basically clueless, and gullible too, so
I'd probably even buy that the reason my catfish weren't growing was
because I had too many dogfish. Of course, I'd hope someone would
chime in with the real reason of having not enough micefish.

The you should not be moderator. If you are allowing bad advice to get
thru. It will kill your moderated group.

========================
Since you never had fish or ponds you have no clue what bad or good advice
is Antonio. What may be good advice in zone 4 may not apply to pond keepers
in zone 9. Why don't you just come out and admit you want me banned from a
moderated group as "punishment?" You want the people on this NG to "punish"
me as you call it - for you. Why use bad advice as an excuse? Just be
truthful. You couldn't care less about the welfare of anyone fish or ponds.

In all the years I've been on rec.ponds not one person ever claimed I
harmed their fish or pond plants in any way.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

From those wishing to reclaim our rights to post on our fish andpond groups without disruption or games Gill Passman Ponds 0 18-02-2007 09:11 PM
Goldfish Games ~ janj Ponds 82 13-02-2007 06:35 AM
OT FAO: - Martin, though I'm sure there are others who would be interested. Miss Perspicacia Tick United Kingdom 5 01-06-2005 08:33 PM
lead from sports in environment how to adapt a .177 BB to a pelletrifle; no lead pollution of land Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 0 04-09-2004 06:55 AM
For anyone worried about lead WAS Lead weights for plants RedForeman ©® Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 19-05-2004 06:04 AM