Old 13-02-2007, 01:16 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default RPM moderators will allow plagiarized and false material thru.

Hey Fred,
Please get with the program, huh That statement pertained to
yesterday, today is another day! ;-)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:01:51 -0600, Fred Hall
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:29:16 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:11:54 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

========================
Since you never had fish or ponds you have no clue what bad or good advice
is Antonio. What may be good advice in zone 4 may not apply to pond keepers
in zone 9. Why don't you just come out and admit you want me banned from a
moderated group as "punishment?" You want the people on this NG to "punish"
me as you call it - for you. Why use bad advice as an excuse? Just be
truthful. You couldn't care less about the welfare of anyone fish or ponds.

In all the years I've been on rec.ponds not one person ever claimed I
harmed their fish or pond plants in any way.

Why are you talking to one of your detractors? ~ jan

Just yesterday I was reading posts stating that from now on the
subject would be fish and ponds. What happened?

-------
Old 13-02-2007, 03:37 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:49:12 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Nor should I... nor should I be told who to killfile or asked why I haven't
killfiled this one or that one.

I've never demanded or told you anything, just made suggestions and asked
questions.

THANK GAWD! :-)))

Ditto. ~ jan
Old 13-02-2007, 11:34 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:48:02 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

==============
What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8
years
here. ?!?!?!

That was before you ruined your rep.

Really? I called myself a murderess, a flagerist ... LOL!!! :-D

The other day you quoted a personal email from me to you out of context
- totally unforgivable crime IMO and I would never, ever do the same to
you - not even quote without consent....but you brought up a matter of
when Tristan/Roy accused me of having some sort of lurid sexual
transatlantic sexual encounter (without actually physically either me or
the other person actually crossing the ocean) - the true context of the
email is that this could not possibly be a slur on my reputation.....and
why:-

1. Because the person stating it never has and probably never will
actually meet me or the other person or know our true identities?

2. Because it was so ridiculous in the extreme that it was totally
laughable.....?

3. Because the post was all part of the game that you all seem intent on
playing and nothing to do with me whatsoever.....it was in the same vein
as Jabbers calling me "Gill ****man" when I first posted on rec.ponds.....?

Gill

PS What in the world is a flagerist? I did a google and could not get a
definition - my best guess is that it is half way between a flagallist
and a plagerist.....but I don't have a clue...AND NO - I DO NOT WANT TO
KNOW.....

Old 14-02-2007, 12:18 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

==============

======================================
The other day you quoted a personal email from me to you out of context -
totally unforgivable crime IMO and I would never, ever do the same to
you - not even quote without consent....but you brought up a matter of
when Tristan/Roy accused me of having some sort of lurid sexual
transatlantic sexual encounter (without actually physically either me or
the other person actually crossing the ocean) - the true context of the
email is that this could not possibly be a slur on my reputation.....and
why:- .............. SNIP!

====================
That was not by e-mail. He degraded and insulted you *RIGHT HERE* on this NG
as he did several other people. That had nothing to do with e-mail.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-02-2007, 12:31 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

That was not by e-mail. He degraded and insulted you *RIGHT HERE* on
this NG as he did several other people. That had nothing to do with
e-mail.

NO....he did it on rafm if we want to get the facts totally
correct.....and you tried to give an impression that I had reacted in a
certain way by twisting the fact that I emailed you telling you how
totally ridiculous it was to view this type of attack as "slander" by
making it appear that I was offended and in fact treated it as anything
less than laughable which indeed it was and still is....into something
completely different and that I had changed my opinion since that point
in time.....I have not.....I still see taking any such comments as
ridiculous and laughable whoever they are made to.....becuase they are
just that.....

Gill

Old 14-02-2007, 12:44 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default ~ janj, [redacted]

Zëbulon wrote:

How about the person (who admitted using it right here on this NG) who has
constantly attacked me using Hipcrime? You never stepped forward and said a
word Gill.

How about the people who just can't resist discussing the trolls who feed
on it?
I'm sorry folks, but I am not hopeful that a moderated group will help when
so many are so willing to be diverted into personal attacks.
I'll try it if it ever happens, but I'd much prefer the idiots be
completely ignored.
Which I am not doing.

I'll be quiet now.

My pond is frozen. The fish are on their own.

Old 14-02-2007, 12:50 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

That was not by e-mail. He degraded and insulted you *RIGHT HERE* on this
NG as he did several other people. That had nothing to do with e-mail.

NO....he did it on rafm if we want to get the facts totally
correct.....and you tried to give an impression that I had reacted in a
certain way by twisting the fact that I emailed you telling you how
totally ridiculous it was to view this type of attack as "slander" by
making it appear that I was offended

I never said or insinuated you emailed me telling me you weren't offended or
his attacks weren't offensive attacks. How could I know if you were
offended by his vicious attacks on you or not? Stop putting words where
there aren't any.

and in fact treated it as anything less than laughable which indeed it was
and still is..

Who cares? For all I know you liked the attention.

...into something
completely different and that I had changed my opinion since that point in
time.....I have not...

No one said you changed you mind. Now you finally realize how offensive and
disgusting his attacks in you were?

...I still see taking any such comments as
ridiculous and laughable whoever they are made to.....becuase they are
just that.....

Not everyone finds humor in obscene language and sexually explicit smut that
he's posted here in the past. There are other groups and websites to find
such things if one is so inclined. This group in my opinion is a family
oriented group, not a group to post porn and hate-attacks on other people's
nationalities........ You turned on me when you realized I had no interest
in leaving for awhile and sneaking back, hoping no one would recognize me -
with a different name and persona. You pretended to be my friend then
stabbed me in the back when I wouldn't go along with you and your friends
little "plan" to shut Roy "Tristan" Hauer up and keep him from destroying
the group.

Now if you think I'm using Hipcrime's NewsAgent call here or stop your nasty
insinuations:

Memphis Field Office
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Special Agent in Charge My Harrison
225 N. Humphreys Boulevard, Suite 3000
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
(901) 747-4300
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-02-2007, 01:03 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default ~ janj, Young Filipina = Roy's Hipcrime Post.

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
See someone has moved up a gear on their hipcrime usage - and I don't
believe it is Tristan/Roy

=======================
I know you don't want to see the TRUTH and PROOF but here it is Gill. He's
not only impersonating me here, but freely admits using Hipcrime's
NewsAgent. This post was from Roy "Tristan" Hauer before Earthlink cut his
service for *ABUSE:*

From: (Koi-Lo)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: WOW........If I knew HipCrimes was as neat as it is I would have
been using it a long time ago!
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:20:54 GMT

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
Gonna have to try and make me a group
delete me a group or groups
"moderate" me a few groups
keep me a set of messages in existence in a set bunch of groups...

This program has all the makings of a lot of fun and
entertainment......yet it still retains all the common use items a
regular news reader possess.......its just totally awesome.

Move over Agent, HipCrimes is coming online!

Whats that you say Carol Gulley? hahahahahaha Oh I think I hear your
buddy -ED whining in the back ground there Carol.

Old 14-02-2007, 01:17 AM posted to rec.ponds

I agree, Carol is still getting all thre attentio she craves and has
to have to exist. Why even discuss anything with such a paranoid
individual and bring your reputation to her level by doing
so.....makes no sense and nother is there to gain by it.

Trying to talk reason to her is just a lame attempt at ****ing ona
fire to put it out. its not gonna work......no loss and it don;t make
you look the fool like she is........

Old 14-02-2007, 01:35 AM posted to rec.ponds

Sure doe snot take much to crank yuu up does it....hey look out CArol
here comes 5 more hipcrime posts by me, including this one. This post
to you is done with hipcrime version 9.1.3B so now what about
them bananas babe? Oh, just look at those headers, can;t even tell
they were thorugh Motzarella can you...YOur about a gulible lunatic
Carol who believes everything and anything that is except the facts
and truth! You fool!

From: (Koi-Lo)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
been using it a long time ago!

Old 14-02-2007, 01:48 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Lose the subject

Can we respect Jan and now lose this rather offensive subject line?
Old 14-02-2007, 01:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Respect

Gill Passman wrote:
Tristan wrote:

Wouud you like to try for the $100,000 dollar question now Gill?

I have one word to say to you Tristan, and that is Duh.....now stop
insulting my intelligence.....that is the $1 question - lol

Gill

Sorry Jan, anyone wishing to reply to my Duh message can they please
remove the rather offensive subject line - my wrong for perpetuating the
crime that was committed

Gill
Old 14-02-2007, 02:04 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default ~ jeeze

Gary Woods wrote:
~ jan wrote:

If you ALL are against this type of nastiness you could at least clean up
the Subject line,

I did, in fact; the other two participants would rather urinate upwind than
actually discuss ponding.

Now that a Decent Time Interval has passed, I'll go looking for a successor
to the dear departed Walter this spring. There's a pond place with Koi not
far away down the hill (from here, _everything_ is down the hill).

Are you going to get the replacement a friend or just keep one on it's
own again? From what I've heard they do better in groups.....anyway
whatever you decide to do I will be delighted to hear your stories about
him either here or elsewhere....

Gill
Old 14-02-2007, 02:24 AM posted to rec.ponds

Gill Passman wrote:

Are you going to get the replacement a friend or just keep one on it's
own again? From what I've heard they do better in groups.

I'm a little concerned about a population explosion.... it's a
medium-largish earth pond, and I couldn't really control the numbers.
Don't know if you can get triploid/sterile koi as you can (must in NY) with
Grass Carp.
Can I teach them abstinence?

Old 14-02-2007, 02:25 AM posted to rec.ponds

Gary Woods wrote:

Can I teach them abstinence?

Get them to subscribe to rec.ponds - it is almost 2.30am now - does
absolutely nothing for me in that department with me still reading and
posting - lol

Seriously maybe try and get them the same sex....

Gill

From those wishing to reclaim our rights to post on our fish andpond groups without disruption or games Gill Passman Ponds 0 18-02-2007 09:11 PM
Goldfish Games ~ janj Ponds 82 13-02-2007 06:35 AM
OT FAO: - Martin, though I'm sure there are others who would be interested. Miss Perspicacia Tick United Kingdom 5 01-06-2005 08:33 PM
lead from sports in environment how to adapt a .177 BB to a pelletrifle; no lead pollution of land Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 0 04-09-2004 06:55 AM
For anyone worried about lead WAS Lead weights for plants RedForeman ©® Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 19-05-2004 06:04 AM