Old 01-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Huey Conway

Aw lilly, can't you let her dream on, in her imaginary world. And
besides if its on the internet it must be true!

Now lets al go out and salt our ponds........enough salt will also
keep it from freezing........just look at all the potential salt has
for ponds.........me I prefer the salt on my mashed potatoes, and my
tomatoe sandwhiches.

On 1 Jan 2005 09:42:34 -0800, "Lilly"
wrote:

===Sorry. I don't have to prove anything. I'm not making any claims of
===expertise, of of having degrees, or licenses.
===
===Lilly
===
wrote:
=== first I would like to see proof that you exist on your website.
===Ingrid

Old 02-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Huey Conway" wrote in message
Aw lilly, can't you let her dream on, in her imaginary world. And
besides if its on the internet it must be true!

Now lets al go out and salt our ponds........enough salt will also
keep it from freezing........just look at all the potential salt has
for ponds.........me I prefer the salt on my mashed potatoes, and my
tomatoe sandwhiches.

I think as a New Years resolution, I will top discussing the topic of Salt,
and go with pepper instead.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 22-02-2005, 07:18 PM
jedi

Can you guys get a room?

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
Sorry folks for the cross reference of this message, but Ingrid did this

and
I am only responding to her remarks.

Ingrid,

I have every email where you have called me a name or maligned me in one

way
or another archived. I also have all the messages that maligned Doc

Johnson
archived also.

What phone call are you calling a fabrication? You should be careful when
tell people they are liars about things you know nothing about.

I have never personally or professionally cared one way or another where

you
silly list is ran out of and if I was really concerned I would have

tracked
the ISP.

I personally can never remember ever denying you PhD (others may have), in
fact, early on, I checked your credentials with your University a long,

long
time ago, so I have absolutely no reason to have ever questioned you PhD.

As far as the promotion of Jo Ann for financial reward is concerned,

this
was something that you fabricated in one of your wild episodes. Some else
accused you of this, and it wasn't me. So you need to get your story
straight as who is doing what to whom. Most of this episode stemmed from
the fact that it was implied that you got your special food cheaper from

Jo
Ann than she was selling to everyone else. This is when Jo Ann was

telling
a lot of people that only business people could purchase Biokyowa, which

was
not true, anyone that wanted to purchase it either in one pound or 20 kg
boxes could get it. Here again, it was someone else that suggested with
your pushing of this food that you must be getting a discount, which by

the
way was not me.

As far as Jo Ann's diagnostician credentials are concerned another person

on
this list showed and received the same designation with no trouble at all.
Most states require only two courses and the passing of a simple test to
receive this "designation." So what is the big deal if anyone can get it.
Also, she was allowed to be in graduate classes, but that in no way means
that she did Graduate work. Two classes do not make Graduate work for a
student, you should know that.

As I have said before, I have 45 (almost 50 years) years of experience,

and
have bred, raised and have been recognized for my Goldfish, so I think the
proof is in that pudding. There is a lot more effort involved in breeding
and raising show quality fish than purchasing them from an overseas
supplier.

As far as attacking you, if you will go back and check when I have said
something it is usually when you have said that Jo Ann developed this or

Jo
Ann discovered this, especially when it has been written up in Aquaculture
literature for years past. The last one where you have done this is the
hydrogen peroxide dips. This has been used in the aquaculture community

for
the past 30 years, so to say that she discovered or developed it is a

bunch
of horse pucky. In any event, I think you will find that I very seldom

ever
refute any of your medication advice to any one on any list. I don't live
on these lists and because of my area where I live the posting of the
messages to the newsgroup is not necessarily timely, sometimes it lags as
much as a day to two days, so when you suggest a course of action, I very
seldom ever refute, although, I may not necessarily agree with it, what

you
have suggested for a remedy, because I figure there is no reason to

confuse
the issue with a different technique.

Also, you will find that there have been a few instances when I disagree
with you on certain subjects, but you view this disagreement as an attack
virtually every single time even when my comments are fully documented.
What ever happened to agree to disagree. A good example is when you were
touting high protein feeds on rec.ponds and you referenced a professor

from
Canada (which in itself was a strange happening, because you never give
references, except maybe Jo Ann), but I pointed out that the professor was
salmon and trout expert an in no way did your reference apply to Goldfish

or
KOI, so it had little to do support you premise that High proteins were
needed for KOI and Goldfish and was only relevant if you were raising

Salmon
or Trout. Your attitude has always seemed to be if you say it is true,
which, of course, is not true.

As far as helping people go, I help a lot of people, but I don't go
advertising it, I usually do it privately when someone ask specifically

for
alternate help, especially when you have gotten ****ed off at them and

have
shunned them because they may have questioned what you that told them so

you
stop trying to help them because they have questioned your technique.

What I have often found interesting is that when I first met you on the
Goldfish list I actually thought we were going to be good friends. Of
course, that fell by the way side very quickly, when you started making

sure
that everyone knew you were a microbiologist professor at a university and
that you seemed to know everything, although at that time you had only

been
keeping Goldfish for about a year or two, but you knew Jo Ann, who at that
time have not taken her two courses and had not received her designation,
and was additionally interesting was that you have never done any
microbiologist research with Goldfish, using the excuse that the

university
would not allow it.

So any event, one of these days you will realize that there are many

people
out here to have experience and what you say is not the end all of how
things can be done. It is a too bad that you are always at odds with me.

In any event, since you seem to be talking to me I hope you have a great
holiday and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Tom L.L.

wrote in message
I dont call you any names Tom. I said the phone call is a lie, a
fabrication.
It is like the long period of time you insisted I didnt have a PhD, or
that the
Puregold list was run out of Marquette, or that I promoted Jo Ann

because
I was
financially rewarded. All lies, all fabrications.
Then there is this lie, this fabrication that Jo Ann is just another
"local fish
store" owner who sat in on a course and that is all. The truth is she

is
a licensed
diagnostician. http://www.mu.edu/~buxtoni/puregold/pgcharacters.html,
she did graduate course work to obtain the license. She is invited back
to Florida
to do presentations on GF at conferences. She is a real expert, one who
not only has
done the course work but also run a successful business for 25-30 years,
the acid
test if nothing else. And on top off all that, she has provided help to
thousands of
people all over the world with their sick fish and done so FOR FREE.
Tom, instead of attacking me use your time helping other people. Ingrid

Old 22-02-2005, 09:48 PM
JeDi

Keep on stirring JEDI .............the longer it is simmering the
better it usually gets! Oh, your just one of those complulsive
response posters, that just has to get your dog in a fight........I
understand perfectly well now.......

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:18:41 -0500, "jedi"
wrote:

===Can you guys get a room?
===
[...]
===
=== ...

BZT Aquaculture ? Pondmeister Ponds 0 16-05-2007 07:48 PM
BZT Aquaculture ? Bill C Ponds (moderated) 6 15-05-2007 02:27 AM
Aquaculture tank combined with hydroponics bed DBB Gardening 0 04-01-2005 08:38 PM
Regional Aquaculture Centers: Source of Basic Info chagoi Ponds 2 07-07-2004 06:02 PM
Rock Salt vs Pond Salt itten Ponds 1 18-05-2003 01:20 PM