Old 06-04-2003, 06:09 PM
bnd777

Default Neighbours Help

I have just been told that the answer is to take a picture of the offending
neighbour and stick the picture in the freezer .........apparently somehow
they never bother you again !!!!!

Assured that its been proved to work
I think I will make a voodoo doll too and stick pins in it for good measure

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Sally Thompson" wrote in

message
On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:10:50 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Update. . We were in the garden doing a few jobs She has been

prowling
up and down the path next to my fence all afternoon making mad remarks

*duh*
A couple of the things I could make out was 'Smell' BTW it is almost

away.
I have been watering that bit of garden today and it is nice .. and
'Talking about me' yeah right

I forgot to mention I have had complaints from her before. Once was

when
was watering my garden and some water went onto the path

One other was when some of my blackcurrants fell off and went onto the
path.. she complained.

Do you think Murder is justified. I reckon she would be much more use
buried and feeling my veggies))

Now.... to something useful.. Can I move an apple tree just now?)

Yeah... Start by digging a hole about 6 ft long by 2 ft wide, and
preferably about 6 ft deep :-))

LOL You are such a comfort

Old 06-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Ophelia

LOL.. well I have dug the very long and deep hole for the tree.. even though
the tree has been moved I shall now proceed to do the pic thing and Mick
and I have the dolls LOL

Thank you so much for all the help

Actually we have decided that she has gone totally off her trolley cos she
has never been challenged before. We have been working on our garden all
day. Her window has been open (so the smell can't be so bad eh?) and she
has, in turn, been screeching, laughing manically and singing very loudly.
There have been loud arguments too

We have worked hard and totally ignored everything. At one point she shoved
her husband out of the door and he stood there inspecting the door step
intently and eventually she opened the door and he went back in.

As my Grandad used to say. 'There is nowt so queer as folk'

Ophelia

Old 06-04-2003, 07:32 PM
bnd777

yup best way to deal with nutters is to totally ignore them plus never react
to the nasty /crazy things they do
I suspect she is a serial bully ( AKA the throwing husband out the door )
and if you read up on Physchopaths/bullies you will beging to see what you
are dealing with
Our neighbours are a pair of Serial Bullies who apparently did the same
things at their previous house

You might do some homework and find out what their old neighbours thought
about them

Old 06-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Ophelia

Well I could but I don't really care now You sensible people here have
helped to show me that I don't need to worry about her.

Yes she is a bully and I have, in the past, done what she demanded purely to
keep the peace but not now

She can rant and rave till Kingdom Come and I shall not react.

I won't bore you with her doings any more) Thank you all very much

Old 06-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Peter James

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:54:37 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Well I could but I don't really care now You sensible people here have
helped to show me that I don't need to worry about her.

Yes she is a bully and I have, in the past, done what she demanded purely to
keep the peace but not now

She can rant and rave till Kingdom Come and I shall not react.

I won't bore you with her doings any more) Thank you all very much

Well that is a shame. It has been interesting reading. Keep us
posted will you, please?
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply

Old 06-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Ophelia

"Peter James" wrote in message

I won't bore you with her doings any more) Thank you all very much

Well that is a shame. It has been interesting reading. Keep us
posted will you, please?

LOL If you wish... I shall

Old 06-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Ophelia

Oh dear. I suppose we could swap tales of the bullies. Thanks for the
warning I will let you know

Do share about yours

I mentioned in another thread that I had painted the top of the fence with
non dry paint))) I do so hope I catch her when she climbs the fence to
peek over. (It would not be the first time) She will get her hands covered
in black gunk!!!

The weekends are when we are home working in the garden. grin

Very wicked smirk

The evil O

"bnd777" wrote in message
Yes keep us posted but watch out for the " silent tricks "
These type of people seem to have endless hours to dream up endless ways

irritate/annoy decent folk

I think we live next to a pair who could win the World Prize for being
Serial Bullies .......not sure whose worst her or him

Old 07-04-2003, 06:32 PM
bnd777

Oh today I got a visit from Councils Business Rates Officer !!
They had received a " phone call " claiming i was using my property for
business purposes
Needless to say the officer went away satisfied it was a malicous call
The lengths these kind of folk stoop to is amazing
I could write a book

Old 10-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Alan Holmes

"Ophelia" wrote in message

Update. . We were in the garden doing a few jobs She has been prowling
up and down the path next to my fence all afternoon making mad remarks

*duh*
A couple of the things I could make out was 'Smell' BTW it is almost

away.
I have been watering that bit of garden today and it is nice .. and
'Talking about me' yeah right

I forgot to mention I have had complaints from her before. Once was when

was watering my garden and some water went onto the path

When you are watering the garden couldn't you accidentally spray some water
on her?

If you were distracted whilst watering you wouldn't know where the water was
going!

Now.... to something useful.. Can I move an apple tree just now?)

With a little difficulty, yes, you would have to make sure you had a
good root ball, and plenty of water afterwards.

Alan

Old 11-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Ophelia

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

When you are watering the garden couldn't you accidentally spray some

water
on her?

If you were distracted whilst watering you wouldn't know where the water

was
going!

LOL it was bad enough when it went onto the path. I should explain that
this is not HER path. It is the public path that runs between our houses

Now.... to something useful.. Can I move an apple tree just now?)

With a little difficulty, yes, you would have to make sure you had a
good root ball, and plenty of water afterwards.

I have moved it now. As was pointed out to me, I am getting little fruit
now so if it dies I will have lost nothing. It did have a good root ball.
I have watered it well and it has gone into the part into which the compost
was dug) I have some hopes and will let you know

Many thanks