Old 01-09-2006, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Buddleia - dead head

"Janet Baraclough" wrote about La
Puce...........

Especially that garbage you "quoted" ...............

Janet and la Puce - maybe you should just killfile each other "~))

Jenny

Old 01-09-2006, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote about La
Puce...........

Especially that garbage you "quoted" ...............

Janet and la Puce - maybe you should just killfile each other "~}

Some of us, regrettably not yourself, think it matters that Puce and
her ilk should not get away with their drip drip drip campaign on this
group, of repeated and deliberate misinformation, foulmouthed attacks
on anyone who spoils their malicious game, and undermining and
insulting those who post correct advice.

But surely you were the first to make a foul-mouthed attack on her?
Perhaps I am wrong but that is the way is looks to me. She should not
have replied but if you wave a red rag at a bull, what do you expect?
As for malicious games, they are all too apparent in the number of
people posting to this group from other sectors of Usenet. Perhaps you
should consider kill-filing all those in this newsgroup who you think
should not be posting here. That way, you wouldn't have any problems at
all.
--
June Hughes
Old 02-09-2006, 12:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
[...]

June--Let's have a bit of fair about this. Check Google Arch and see who has
called whom what and when.
I am one of those unfortunates who has been threatened with both verbal and
physical abuse by the "French Thing".

Old 02-09-2006, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote about La
Puce...........

Especially that garbage you "quoted" ...............

Janet and la Puce - maybe you should just killfile each other "~}

Some of us, regrettably not yourself, think it matters that Puce and
her ilk should not get away with their drip drip drip campaign on this
group, of repeated and deliberate misinformation, foulmouthed attacks
on anyone who spoils their malicious game, and undermining and
insulting those who post correct advice.
Janet

Which you of course would never do!
Jenny

Old 02-09-2006, 07:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Baraclough" wrote
snipped
Puce rudely replied in French...............

I am starting French lessons soon, so will be able to appreciate her
comments to the full :~))
Jenny

Old 02-09-2006, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Aggression rears ts ugly head AGAIN

Now why am I not at all surprised?

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote about La
Puce...........

Especially that garbage you "quoted" ...............

Janet and la Puce - maybe you should just killfile each other "~}

Some of us, regrettably not yourself, think it matters that Puce and
her ilk should not get away with their drip drip drip campaign on this
group, of repeated and deliberate misinformation, foulmouthed attacks
on anyone who spoils their malicious game, and undermining and
insulting those who post correct advice.

But surely you were the first to make a foul-mouthed attack on her?

No.

Perhaps I am wrong but that is the way is looks to me.

You are wrong. In this thread, Echinosum replied with accurate advice
to the OP's question. Puce rudely replied in French, "That's
bullshit". When I pointed out she was the bullshitter and he was right
about buddleia being a famously prolific self seeder, she replied in
French, you're still a c***. ( "still" referring to the previous
occasion she called me that here).

Janet

Old 02-09-2006, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

You are beginning to read like a petulant schoolchild. Get a life,
Janet.
--
June Hughes
Old 02-09-2006, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
writes

[...]

That was then. This is now. If they dislike each other so much,
perhaps they are better of posting their venom elsewhere, like in some
local group?
--
June Hughes
Old 02-09-2006, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

Like I said it would, aggression rears its ugly head on urg again :-))

Funny just how often I am right :-))

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 02-09-2006, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2/9/06 06:44, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote about La
Puce...........

Especially that garbage you "quoted" ...............

Janet and la Puce - maybe you should just killfile each other "~}

Some of us, regrettably not yourself, think it matters that Puce and
her ilk should not get away with their drip drip drip campaign on this
group, of repeated and deliberate misinformation, foulmouthed attacks
on anyone who spoils their malicious game, and undermining and
insulting those who post correct advice.
Janet

Which you of course would never do!
Jenny

No, Janet does not make foul mouthed attacks using bad language - in any
language. She is one of the expert and experienced gardeners here and when
she gives advice you may be sue it's based on experience and knowledge. But
what you appear to be suggesting is that anyone you like personally is
allowed to post misinformation but must go uncorrected or unchallenged.
That is rather against the purpose of the group which is to discuss AND to
give good advice wherever possible. It would also be very unfair to people
who come to this group for help and who are new to gardening or even just to
certain plants. I really hope this is not going to degenerate into another
long thread but it is beyond the pale for you to suggest that Janet uses bad
language or posts misinformation.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 02-09-2006, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default WW III

Hand bags at Dawn!!

even the Big Guns are firing now!!

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 02-09-2006, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

But surely you were the first to make a foul-mouthed attack on her?

No.

Perhaps I am wrong but that is the way is looks to me.

You are wrong

You are beginning to read like a petulant schoolchild. Get a life,

For answering your questions? Just trying to relieve your ignorance
June, but that's obviously a futile task since even when you don't know
something, you don't listen to answers or care about the right one and
consequently, often make a fool of yourself (As in, alternate
fortnightly collections of sorted rubbish; which you hysterically
misinterpret as binmen getting paid for a week of idleness).

It must be so galling for a woman of your "Hyacinth Bucket" social
pretensions to keep tripping herself up.

G Well done Janet. That is exactly what I think of you. How on
earth do you pretend to know so much about me? I really can't be
bothered to waste any more time on you. As I said - Get a life.
--
June Hughes
Old 02-09-2006, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Baraclough" wrote

bla bla bla bla

Tell me, do you religiously keep a logfile of how often people post and
whether they are 'right' according to you?

Come on Janet, life's to short :~))
Jenny

Old 02-09-2006, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote
snipped
I really hope this is not going to degenerate into another
Sacha

What are you doing contributing then ?
Jenny

Buddleia dead? Frank Booth United Kingdom 5 17-03-2014 10:44 AM
Dead Buddleia 'Mike' United Kingdom 53 08-09-2008 03:48 PM
Replacement Weed-Wacker Head: "Grass Gator Load n' Cut" fixed 4 line head - Any Good ? Robert11 Lawns 1 05-07-2005 10:35 AM
Should I dead-head Pieris? Cuvapu United Kingdom 4 04-05-2004 11:05 AM
when to dead head petunias? R P McMurphy United Kingdom 1 22-08-2003 07:12 PM