Old 15-01-2007, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

La Puce wrote:
Des Higgins wrote:
2) remove as much choke as possible (fiddly) raw and then boil and pull off
the (ehhhhhhh anatomical technicalities here; the leafy bits are not sepals?
They are involucral bracts? hic) leafy bits one by one and dip each into
mayonnaise and chew off the edible bits from one end.

Sacrilege!!! Mayo? Vinaigrette. You tip your plate with a fork
underneath. Pour your vinaigrette in the plate which will collect
nearer to you. Grab your artichocke and one by one remove the leaves
and dip in vinaigrette. When almost at the middle, grab all the leaves
which are left in one go, dip the end bit in vinaigrette - eat. Then
with your knife, remove the hair ring, put the heart in the vinaigrette
- eat. By then you would have also eaten half a french baguette )
20 minutes is too long to wait for such wonderful food? Why don't we
take the time to eat anymore ... (

Yum, yum I tried your method - you are a good cook, are you a
professional cook? a good site for cooking for experts is
uk.rec.food+drink I am going to join it and another one also

Minister