Old 05-07-2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Suggestions for Spring Veg?

On 5 Jul, 18:30, "JennyC" wrote:

Google is your friend :~)http://picasa.google.nl/

I AGREE!! This picasa is brilliant, though you need a bit of help from
Jenny. I assure you ;o)

Old 05-07-2007, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5 Jul, 17:00, Zhang DaWei wrote:
Oh now, now that you've brought it up, I still want to know the basis for
your claim of saying legs are broken whilst still alive and attached to the
back of the dogs. I didn't see it, so what is the extent of it.

Your ignorance is evident. I have emailed you the proof. I will not
show it on this forum. It is not to topic and it is far too horrific.
You have certainly some good points, beside 'nobody likes you
blablahbla' stunt. I only wished you'd understand from the start. It
would have been easier to just say 'I've eaten dogs but it's really a
bad thing' or something similar. Instead you took it upon yourself, as
a chinese person. It's ridiculous when that hadn't been my intention
at all. End of discussion from me on this. Just look in your emails
and see if you can help Peta2 change the world in which we live.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Jul, 21:28, Zhang DaWei wrote:
Rubbish. I've seen 6 types of breed for consumption, one of which I
happen to have. So you've been fooled to beleive you've eaten a
'special dog'. And a dog is not 'grown' like a cabbage. It's an
animal, a mamal, like you.

Having lived in China for quite a while, and having extensive family there,
I think I know more about it than you do,

http://www.aapn.org/peixian.html

So which 'special' type of dogs are 'grown', huh?! Because now it's
you who's looking silly.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 5 Jul, 18:30, "JennyC" wrote:

Google is your friend :~)http://picasa.google.nl/

I AGREE!! This picasa is brilliant, though you need a bit of help from
Jenny. I assure you ;o)

Ooops suddenl;y saw that I'd posted the Dutch link!!
Should be http://picasa.google.com
Jenny

Old 06-07-2007, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

La Puce wrote:
On 5 Jul, 15:14, Zhang DaWei wrote:
Because it wasn't relevant at all.

I am sorry to have offended you because that wasn't my intention and
clearly I did. The issue of cruelty to dogs in China prior to eating
them, you know like breaking their legs backwards to attach them
behind their backs while still alive, is something very close to my
heart. I wasn't having a personnal go at you, but at the people who
do this. Clearly you have no morals. I did say that you might be a
nice chap but in retrospects I think you're bonking mad.

I hope you feel the same way about eating cow, pig and sheep. Otherwise
you're being hypocritical.

Old 06-07-2007, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 6 Jul, 08:57, "JennyC" wrote:
Ooops suddenl;y saw that I'd posted the Dutch link!!
Should behttp://picasa.google.com

tst tst... that's better ;o)

Old 06-07-2007, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 6 Jul, 13:08, "Amethyst Deceiver" wrote:
I hope you feel the same way about eating cow, pig and sheep. Otherwise
you're being hypocritical.

No. It's not that's simple (and not sure this is the right forum for
this either). But if I could just say do your own reckie around Peta2
websites and then get back to me about this. We can then have a
discussion. Right now it is impossible because as I said it's the
wrong forum and this issue made me feel nauseating yesterday. Clearly
you don't know either what is happening to these dogs and cats. Some
have collars on still !!! They were loved at some point. It's heart
breaking.

Please don't make me start again ....... (

Old 06-07-2007, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

La Puce wrote:
On 6 Jul, 13:08, "Amethyst Deceiver" wrote:
I hope you feel the same way about eating cow, pig and sheep.
Otherwise you're being hypocritical.

No. It's not that's simple (and not sure this is the right forum for
this either).

For me it's that simple.

Old 06-07-2007, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
La Puce wrote:
On 5 Jul, 15:14, Zhang DaWei wrote:
Because it wasn't relevant at all.

I am sorry to have offended you because that wasn't my intention and
clearly I did. The issue of cruelty to dogs in China prior to eating
them, you know like breaking their legs backwards to attach them
behind their backs while still alive, is something very close to my
heart. I wasn't having a personnal go at you, but at the people who
do this. Clearly you have no morals. I did say that you might be a
nice chap but in retrospects I think you're bonking mad.

I hope you feel the same way about eating cow, pig and sheep. Otherwise
you're being hypocritical.

And especially chicken.

Mary

Old 06-07-2007, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 6 Jul, 15:26, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
And especially chicken.

) Taste like chard.

Old 06-07-2007, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 5, 4:27 pm, Zhang DaWei wrote:

Yet more smear tactics. You really are unscrupulous in your arguments here.
Just because someone chooses not to discuss a moral issue does not mean
they have no morals. In my own experience, which was being horrified to see
the skinning of a dead dog in public, the legs had definitely not been
broken or bent backwards to attach them behind their backs, and so I'm
wondering under what circumstances you think this universally applies in
China.
--

Hello DaWei, welcome to urg!!!!

You are quite new here and once you have been here a little while, you
will know whose posts to respond to, those that give constant,
sensible, practical advice, they are numerous here. I hasten to add
that I do not include myself in that description, I am a mere novice.

However, there are also those that could be said to
be ................ I can't find a polite word so I won't use one at
all, best to avoid them my dear as you will never have a sensible
debate, it will resort to insults and lies and I am sure that you, I
and others don't want that. I'm not saying that you shouldn't make
your point, I am just advising caution as to whom you are expressing
it.

There are some here that will give you a good debate, they may not
agree with you but you will certainly enjoy the interaction and it
will never turn nasty, look out for those, they are here but they are
never unkind or insulting.

Judith

Old 06-07-2007, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

On 6 Jul, 15:26, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
And especially chicken.

o) Taste like chard.

Bill Bailey tells me that he is a veggie. He only eat vegetables, and fish.
And anything else that lives on or near water, like duck. And sheep, cow,
goat, alpaca ..

Old 06-07-2007, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote this in
, I,
Marvo, say :

[...]

And look up /ad/ /hominem/

Old 06-07-2007, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 6, 3:32 pm, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote this in om, I,
Marvo, say :

[...]

And look up /ad/ /hominem/- Hide quoted text -

Marvo, Angel, you may like to remember that you upset a great many
people here when you last posted and you left for some time, now lets
not get on that boat again, shall we?

Judith