Old 21-08-2007, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sacha on TV

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

--
Chris

Old 21-08-2007, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Jennifer Sparkes" wrote in message
The message
from Chris Hogg contains these words:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

Oops - thanks Chris I would have missed it ...

Jennifer

I whizzed through a recording of yesterday's so at least I can delete
today's without going through it lol

Old 21-08-2007, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton
Old 22-08-2007, 07:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
Regards,
Hugh Jampton

My goodness no :~))
Sacha is far more refined than I am "~)
Jenny

Old 22-08-2007, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in the
army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single guys what

One speechless general.

Steve

Old 22-08-2007, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in the
army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single guys
what was the food like in the cookhouse "Shit hot sir"came the reply.

One speechless general.

Steve

I adopted a policy a very long time ago of never swearing mainly because I
see no sense in it and also because I never know what company I will be with
next from 'Working Class' (how I hate that expression, we are ALL working
class) to Royalty, Chiefs of the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force and
Directors of Companies.

If you treat them all the same in a polite manner, then there is no fear.

I had a once well known Net Nanny swear at me on these newsgroups. That to
me, put him in the gutter. To swear, it means you do not have proper command
of the Queen's English and you are showing it.

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk

Old 22-08-2007, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in the
army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single guys
what was the food like in the cookhouse "Shit hot sir"came the reply.
One speechless general.
Steve

http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/gardenGQT.htm
Jenny (going of to hide under a bush..........)

Old 22-08-2007, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:50:08 +0100, shazzbat wrote
(in article ):

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in the
army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single guys what
was the food like in the cookhouse "Shit hot sir"came the reply.

One speechless general.

Hee, hee. I used to work for a large public body, and at a Christmas party
one of the staff who was a little worse for wear took a fancy to a strange
(to her) man, and sidled up and said she hadn't seen him around before and
asked him where he worked. He was the Chairman.

I heard Jenny's utterance on Gardeners' Question time - which proved at the
time, I think, that someone from the programme monitored urg! I think there's
a link somewhere on her web site.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Old 22-08-2007, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote
snipped
I had a once well known Net Nanny swear at me on these newsgroups. That to
me, put him in the gutter. To swear, it means you do not have proper
command of the Queen's English and you are showing it.
Mike

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit )says among other things:

Shit is a vulgar word in Modern English denoting feces (faeces). It is a
native English word, but Latin terms for many common objects and bodily
functions came to be seen as more distinguished than native words,[citation
needed] and thereafter feces became the accepted English noun, to defecate
became the accepted English verb, and shit was no longer used in polite
company.

(so OK maybe I am not polite !)

Etymology
Scholars trace the word back to Old Norse origin (skita), and it is
virtually certain that it was used in some form by preliterate Germanic
tribes at the time of the Roman Empire. It was originally adopted into Old
English as scitte, eventually morphing into Middle English schitte.

What BTW is the Queens English ?
Jenny :~))))

Old 22-08-2007, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in
the army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single
guys what was the food like in the cookhouse "Shit hot sir"came the
reply.
One speechless general.
Steve

http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/gardenGQT.htm
Jenny (going of to hide under a bush..........)

Yay, way to go Jenny.

Steve

Old 22-08-2007, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 22, 11:37 am, Sacha wrote:
On 22/8/07 11:08, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:16:38 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
Regards,
Hugh Jampton

My goodness no :~))
Sacha is far more refined than I am "~)

Wait until a French person appears mooning in the background

Believe me, Sacha knows all the words and can use them when occasion
requires. I just don't use them (much) on my computer!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

I will be waving tomorrow Sacha, it's an hour different here and I
have asked Edward to put the timer on the cooker to remind me.

Judith

Old 22-08-2007, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 22/8/07 10:01, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

[...]

It was one of urg's funnier moments and we've had some beauties. Judith
Lea's description of her adventures with 'compost activator' had tears of
laughter running down my face. At one time we were all thinking of
compiling the better moments for the webring but I don't think we ever got
round to it and then Cormaic became too busy to be involved, so......
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

Sacha's Seeds Part 3 Mike United Kingdom 6 04-08-2003 10:22 AM
Sacha's Seeds Part 3 Mike United Kingdom 0 30-07-2003 10:12 PM
Sacha's Seeds Mike United Kingdom 1 10-07-2003 09:21 AM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM
Sacha re Monks Hood Annabel United Kingdom 9 15-03-2003 03:32 AM