Old 23-12-2008, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Christmas Spirit

has you all got the Christmas Spirit thing and am I the only one who is
without :-)

Old 23-12-2008, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
has you all got the Christmas Spirit thing and am I the only one who is
without :-)

I have good stocks of Jameson, does that count :-)

Mike

Old 23-12-2008, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Old 23-12-2008, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Old 23-12-2008, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Old 23-12-2008, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sheila" wrote in message
m...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Indeed I have been lucky to get away with it :-))

Old 23-12-2008, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

"Sheila" wrote in message
m...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Indeed I have been lucky to get away with it :-))

Nah, they are all full of Christmas spirit and easy going this week.
Mike

Old 23-12-2008, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Dec 23, 4:44*pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
"Sheila" wrote in message

m...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
net...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
snet...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news:x76dnY48AIAnUs3UnZ2dnUVZ8tqdnZ2d@brightvie w.com...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
lusnet...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Indeed I have been lucky to get away with it :-))

Nah, no posting Police in this group, thank Goodness!!

Judith

Old 23-12-2008, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Dec 23, 5:49*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:44:30 -0000, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message
om...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
snet...

usnet...

news:tYednbTaj9PFVs3UnZ2dnUVZ8qGdnZ2d@posted. plusnet...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Indeed I have been lucky to get away with it :-))

Copious notes have been made in little black books.
--

Martin

Is that why you asked me if I could sharpen your pencil, duh, I should
have known!!!!

Judith
Old 23-12-2008, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Kate Morgan wrote:
has you all got the Christmas Spirit thing and am I the only one who
is without :-)

Well am spiritless atm, but got my Xmas bonus today, so may well be remedied
tomorrow..........come on over
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 24-12-2008, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Sheila" wrote:

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

We make allowances for "christmas spirit"! ;-)

Ooh, you give malt allowances?
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 24-12-2008, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Pete C" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Sheila" wrote:

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

We make allowances for "christmas spirit"! ;-)

Ooh, you give malt allowances?

Depends on your preference. We currently have Linkwood,
Aberlour, Bowmore, Laphroaig, and chill-filtered Highland Park.
There might even be some Bruichladdich or Bunnahabhain
hiding in a corner somewhere...

If your taste is for Glenmorangie, or Glenfiddich, you won't
find it at this address. ;-)

I can't afford a decent malt these days, but when I could, it was
Glenfarclas.
Of those you mention, I only know Laphroaig.
I was 'taught' to drink whisky one night, passing through, in Glasgow. An
hotel bar.....the longest I've ever seen with more optics than I could
count!
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 25-12-2008, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
"Pete C" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Pete C" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

We make allowances for "christmas spirit"! ;-)

Ooh, you give malt allowances?

Depends on your preference. We currently have Linkwood,
Aberlour, Bowmore, Laphroaig, and chill-filtered Highland Park.
There might even be some Bruichladdich or Bunnahabhain
hiding in a corner somewhere...

If your taste is for Glenmorangie, or Glenfiddich, you won't
find it at this address. ;-)

I can't afford a decent malt these days, but when I could, it was
Glenfarclas. Of those you mention, I only know Laphroaig.

Bowmore, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, and Laphroaig are
all Islay malts. From Speyside comes Aberlour and (since it's
made in Elgin) I suppose Linkwood is also technically "Speyside",
but I wouldn't argue about it. Highland Park comes from Orkney.

I was 'taught' to drink whisky one night, passing through, in Glasgow.
An hotel bar.....the longest I've ever seen with more optics than I could
count!

I shop for our "supplies" in Fife. There's a wee shop in Cupar,
with an amazing selection. I'll see what they have, that might
suit you, next week. I'm owe you a favour, after all! The parcel
arrived safely, and in time for the "grand opening"! ;-)

And don't forget the wonderful Lagavulin ... also from Islay. As am I
.... and am afraid to confess in public that I prefer Orkney's produce.
Oh the shame! I daren't tell my mother :-))

--
Gopher .... I know my place!