Old 27-03-2009, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT news reader

Bobbie wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Derek Turner wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:12:03 +0000, Ophelia wrote:

Have you cleaned your system recently? I use CCleaner (free)
and it usually speeds things up. Just a shot in the dark
Always assuming that the OP is using Windoze, of course.
I know nuffin' of these other things of which you hint!
Speak up now!!
Gargle? Try "Coffee Cup"

g you gargle too?

I Scroogle - cuts out the ads and pop-ups.

No don't tell me, there are hidden messages about gardening here,
aren't there? I must be missing them.

Ahh that explains it. I am often confused here

Aha! slugs, that must be it. I bribe my grand-daughters to hand pick
them off the garden with extra pocket money.
Same with caterpillars. The youngest one insists on keeping them as
pets.

hahaha

Old 27-03-2009, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:
The message
from Rusty_Hinge contains these words:
The message
from "Alun" contains these words:
"Martin" wrote in message

I've used Motzarella when I was away from home. Maybe I was
unlucky but I
found
it unreliable. AEIOU or whatever limits the number of post you can
make in
24
hours, The limit is very low.

The AIOE limit is 25 posts per day.

I cannot imagine anyone other than a compulsive attention
seeker wanting to exceed that on a daily basis.

Can't you?

I collect 41 newsgroups...

... and woe betide any one who challenges that!

Might fancy being bludgeoned with free.uk.talk.hebrides or
uk.rec.motorcycles.classic, maybe?

--
Tony
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/