Old 19-04-2009, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cat

Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

Old 19-04-2009, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

Dog?

Air rifle?

Water pistol?

Orange peel?

Al.
Old 19-04-2009, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:58:21 +0100, /\\BratMan/\\ wrote:

Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

See FAQ
Old 19-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Turner View Post
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:58:21 +0100, /\\BratMan/\\ wrote:

Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

See FAQ
Or make sure there is no bare earth - close planting will be a starting point.
Old 20-04-2009, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:58:21 +0100, /\\BratMan/\\ wrote:

Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

See FAQ

What a silly billy I am... I scanned the threads looking for "f.a.q." when I
should have looked for "a.b.c." anyhow/way thank you...

Old 20-04-2009, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Al" wrote in message
. 4...
Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

Dog?

swop dog poo for cat poo?

Air rifle?

terraced house with strip of soil 3 foot by 9 foot under front bay window,
no vantage point.

Water pistol? if i could get close enough to squirt the water pistol I'd be
close enough to strangle it.

Orange peel?

no, peel it yourself.

Old 20-04-2009, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Dog?
swop dog poo for cat poo?

You can train a dog to shit on demand. Or on anyone of your choice.

Air rifle?

terraced house with strip of soil 3 foot by 9 foot under front bay
window, no vantage point.

Build a grassy knoll. Tsk.

Orange peel?

no, peel it yourself.

Have done. And I put the peel next to my pond to keep the cats away.

Sorted.

Al.
Old 20-04-2009, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"/\\BratMan/\\" wrote:
Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

Ob, bloody hell, forget it!

--
Chris Green

Old 20-04-2009, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Try some delicacies such as chicken and wallpaper stripper and my personal
favourite beef and warfarin.

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk

Old 20-04-2009, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baal wrote:
Try some delicacies such as chicken and wallpaper stripper and my personal
favourite beef and warfarin.

Land mines?

Malcolm

Old 21-04-2009, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "/\\BratMan/\\" contains these words:

Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

Lightly sprinkle aluminium ammonium sulphate crystals in bogspot.

Harmless, and will break down to useful plant food.

--
Rusty
Old 21-04-2009, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Well, apart from rusty hinge, you will probably get a buzz out of this -
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...l/article.html
This is our 8 year old family pet. I do not like to see cat-poo on our
garden or other cats in our garden -50yds x 7 yds - so I understand some
people don't like cats at all.
But why don't you try your own warfarin recipes or stop messing and get a
knock-off shotgun for £50 and shove it where the sun don't shine.
. uk...

Old 22-04-2009, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mix in chilli powder into the soil.

--
Dymphna
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

Old 23-04-2009, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:

According to an ancient bye-law, I am not only _allowed_ I am
_obliged_ as an inhabitant of this fair city, to practise archery - and
my garden is the perfect place to do just exactly that!

I could have sworn I saw a cat with two tails...

BTW, I'm doing some watering with phoar!nettle soup, and the hop vines
are looking rather muscular...

--
Rusty
Old 23-04-2009, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:

According to an ancient bye-law, I am not only _allowed_ I am
_obliged_ as an inhabitant of this fair city, to practise archery - and
my garden is the perfect place to do just exactly that!

I could have sworn I saw a cat with two tails...

BTW, I'm doing some watering with phoar!nettle soup, and the
hop vines are looking rather muscular...

Oh good! They were certainly rampant enough, up here!
The "little sister" of the one you got is wending her way through
the woodpile, as we speak.

I'll be popping down for a pint, when you give the word. If you
were a bit closer I could give yer harf a duzzen or so demijohns...
I've also got a couple of five-gallon vats that're needing rehoming...
Don't think there's any chance of me ever making wine in
five gallons lots, ever again.

Wait till I have the slidecar attached...

--
Rusty

Is a animal chaser/cat utrasonic cat deterrent harmful? [email protected] United Kingdom 3 21-04-2015 09:40 AM
Patio Garden, Cat Friendly help requested Bill Gates Gardening 6 17-03-2011 05:05 PM
Re(2): Seven Biggest Cat Boxes in the County Charlie Edible Gardening 1 22-03-2003 02:32 PM
Cat Grass! Andy United Kingdom 5 07-02-2003 01:20 AM
Cat DaveDay34 United Kingdom 0 29-09-2002 11:03 PM