Old 07-05-2011, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Default Best?

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...action=Gallery

Is this "best" or random shopping?
Old 07-05-2011, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

"bobharvey" wrote in message
http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...action=Gallery

Is this "best" or random shopping?

A 'Conversation Piece' and that's all :-((

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
No Name

In uk.rec.gardening 'Mike' wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...action=Gallery

Is this "best" or random shopping?

A 'Conversation Piece' and that's all :-((

They're usually reasonably good for spotting things you've not thought of
before. I quite like the Indi '50 best' range when they do something
relevant to me.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 7 May 2011 01:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
bobharvey wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...action=Gallery

Is this "best" or random shopping?

Looks to be carefully chosen to avoid anything that might be good
value.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith | Directable Mirror Arrays
C:WIN | A better way to focus the sun
Old 07-05-2011, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Item 20//50
"Based on a traditional beer barrel"? Looks like an oildrum to me.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

On 07/05/11 10:47, Skipweasel's best pigeon dodged hawks and farmers'
guns to bring me the following:
Item 20//50
"Based on a traditional beer barrel"? Looks like an oildrum to me.

I was just about to say the same thing myself.

And 145ZBU! Must be a very posh cushion, because a cut up oil drum isn't
worth anything like that much.

On the other hand, 13 and 16 do seem like clever ideas at reasonable
prices to me.

--
David Reid http://www.disarray.org.uk
with just a song of mine, to keep from burning history
Old 07-05-2011, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

On 07/05/2011 09:21, wrote:
In uk.rec.gardening wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...action=Gallery

Is this "best" or random shopping?

A 'Conversation Piece' and that's all :-((

They're usually reasonably good for spotting things you've not thought of
before. I quite like the Indi '50 best' range when they do something
relevant to me.

I rather like the bin storage... Need to get Himself fired up to build
a 3-bin version. (Green bin: general unrecyclable grot, Blue bin:
recyclables including glass and plastic, Brown: Garden waste) Our bins
have to sit in the front garden in view of the living room windows, so
hiding them in a bin-cozy like this is a neat idea.

Can't say I was impressed by the concrete chesterfield sofa...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old 07-05-2011, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

On May 7, 11:40*am, Kate XXXXXX
wrote:
Can't say I was impressed by the concrete chesterfield sofa...

could not be more uncomfortable than a KLM cityhopper seat
Old 07-05-2011, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...action=Gallery

Is this "best" or random shopping?

No, but I covet the Toucan watering can and the Sneerboer spade

rbel
Old 07-05-2011, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening

Kate XXXXXX wrote:

I rather like the bin storage... Need to get Himself fired up to build
a 3-bin version. (Green bin: general unrecyclable grot, Blue bin:
recyclables including glass and plastic, Brown: Garden waste) Our bins
have to sit in the front garden in view of the living room windows, so
hiding them in a bin-cozy like this is a neat idea.

Can't say I was impressed by the concrete chesterfield sofa...

Ah, but what Else is down the back of it:

"Made from concrete, this is a perfect replica, right down to the
concrete coins down the back."

--
JonG

Party Politics is that system by which generally
well-meaning and intelligent men and women
make themselves appear to be bigoted fools.