Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default sunday noise

The message
from "Mich" contains these words:

And who considers my situation?

Jesus wants you for a sunbeam.

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Essjay001

Rusty Hinge wrote:
The message
from "anne" contains these words:

and I TOP POSTED just to annoy the petty, moaning, boring,
unbelievably tedious midddle class shites who complain about top
posting - find a *real* problem to complain about please and get a
life while you're at it.

And I generally delete top-posted replies unread because they so
seldom have anything intelligent to say, but your shouting grabbed my
attention.

Well that little piece didn't have a lot to say intelligent or otherwise.

you are so far up yourself sex must be good

How dare you be such a pratt

Steve R
--
"Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect
for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you

Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Essjay001

Mich wrote:
"Essjay001" wrote in message
I dare say that those who complain would suggest that your problems
are your problems as long as you don't interfere with their p&q.

And I would suggest to those who complain that the problems they have
are their problems and I would rather they didnt interfere with my
peace and quiet and my hobby( gardening)
If as you say you are working 24/7 you are heading
for a heart attack, is that what you really want?

If you had read a further posting I made you would know that living
where I do jobs are scarce and having one is a luxury.

I wasn't replying to your further post, I was replying to this one.

I cannot change jobs as there are none to change to.

Tell me about it I've been gainfully unemployed for the last 5 weeks, and
they say there is a shortage of engineers in this country.

I am aware of the health risk. are you aware of the benefical effects
of gardening both in reducing stress and in health giving exersise?

So what will your family do when you kick the bucket?
What will your company do when you kick the bucket?

Your family will morn the man that was a good provider and after time get on
with their lives.
Your company will feel the inconvinence of having to find another sucker to
take your place.

if so, then you will understand why I need my garden and my activities

therein.

But when do you get time to just rest. Working for a heartattack is fine if
you are getting a shed load of money and you know when to stop, but working
for peanuts, I think your family need you more than that.

No disrespect intended, but you will forgive me if I think you are a pratt,
no job is worth dying for!

Life is short enough. Do your legal 48 hours a week and let them sack you,
then sue for wrongful dismissal.

I know it's hard but alive and poor is better than well off and dead.

Be happy (7 days a week not just 1)

Steve R

Old 05-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Mich

"Essjay001" wrote in message
Mich wrote:
"Essjay001" wrote in message

So what will your family do when you kick the bucket?
What will your company do when you kick the bucket?

Your family will morn the man that was a good provider and after time get

on
with their lives.
Your company will feel the inconvinence of having to find another sucker

take your place.

I dont have a family. My family ( partner) has already "kicked the bucket"
as you put it. I am alone.

But when do you get time to just rest. Working for a heartattack is fine

if
you are getting a shed load of money and you know when to stop, but

working
for peanuts, I think your family need you more than that.

I work ( and I work the hours) because I need the money to keep a roof over
my head. I am not earning shed loads.

Old 05-08-2003, 08:02 AM
Roy Bailey

In article , Gilbert
writes
Does anyone else have to suffer the constant noise of ride-on mowers as
the landed gentry, their offspring and friends, whoop and a-holler their
around their grassy acres? It always strikes me as rather odd that
people spend Sundays working in their garden rather than enjoying it -
preferably with a suitable drink to hand, of course...

No, but around here we suffer from gangs of bikers who roar through this
village on motor bikes that sound like light aircraft, totally ignoring
the 30 mph speed limit.

I have no problem with mowers.
--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.

Old 05-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Gilbert

"Mich" wrote

I dont have a family. My family ( partner) has already "kicked the

bucket"
as you put it. I am alone.

I work ( and I work the hours) because I need the money to keep a roof

over
my head. I am not earning shed loads.

Oh pass the kleenex, puh-lease.
You'll be wanting compensation soon.

Bye.

Old 05-08-2003, 09:02 AM
Mich

"Gilbert" wrote in message

"Mich" wrote

Oh pass the kleenex, puh-lease.
You'll be wanting compensation soon.

I am not looking for any compensation or sympathy.

The guy asked the question, I simply answered it.

Old 05-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Franz Heymann

"Essjay001" wrote in message

[snip]

Tell me about it I've been gainfully unemployed for the last 5 weeks, and
they say there is a shortage of engineers in this country.

[snip]

I do wish you all the luck in the world in your quest to find a job, because
when you have done so, you might cease polluting this newsgroup

[Franz Heymann]

Old 05-08-2003, 11:03 AM
Gilbert

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

I do wish you all the luck in the world in your quest to find a job,

because
when you have done so, you might cease polluting this newsgroup
[Franz Heymann]

It would be quite nice if you were to shut up now and then...
[not Franz Heymann]
#:O)

Old 05-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Charlie

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
I do wish you all the luck in the world in your quest to find a job,

because
when you have done so, you might cease polluting this newsgroup

You know, you're just not a nice person sometimes.

Old 05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
David W.E. Roberts

"Charlie" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
I do wish you all the luck in the world in your quest to find a job,

because
when you have done so, you might cease polluting this newsgroup

You know, you're just not a nice person sometimes.

Children, children!

This isn't getting the gardening done you know!

Old 05-08-2003, 09:02 PM
Franz Heymann

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message

"Charlie" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
I do wish you all the luck in the world in your quest to find a job,

because
when you have done so, you might cease polluting this newsgroup

You know, you're just not a nice person sometimes.

Children, children!

This isn't getting the gardening done you know!

Yes, it is. My wife is out there now.

[Franz Heymann]

Go placidly amid the noise and haste. Simon Gardening 0 07-02-2004 05:02 AM
Sprinkler system is making loud noise and stops for few seconds Bharat Texas 2 12-05-2003 10:08 PM
noise Tumbleweed United Kingdom 14 08-05-2003 07:56 AM
Accoustic landscaping for neighbor noise bentcajungirl Lawns 7 29-04-2003 06:56 PM
Waterfall Noise and Koi Carl Beyer Ponds 2 22-04-2003 03:20 PM