Old 08-12-2003, 10:02 AM
LordSnooty

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:40:48 -0000, "Michael Saunby"
wrote:

"Jonathan" wrote in message
. com...
"Michael Saunby" wrote in message

.. .
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

True, but as it's difficult, to say the least, to get a certificate

for a
rifle for use in the open, I have a problem if someone tries to kill
foxes
with a shotgun having come across one that had just died having been
badly
wounded in the hind legs. It must have starved to death in agony over
some
weeks.

You may have a problem with it, but the LACS, the Labour Animal Welfare
Group, and the majority of MPs do not. They wish to ban hunting with

dogs,
and only hunting with dogs. Clearly other methods of control are by
definition less cruel because if they were more cruel the Government

would
be breaking its own rules used to test the need for a ban based on

cruelty
and utility. If there were no utility in killing foxes then killing

foxes
would be banned as is killing badgers, if other methods of killing are

more
cruel than hunting with dogs then these would have been considered for
bans - they were not.

I am therefore quite content to use snares and shotgun to control foxes

and
I'm confident that it's no more cruel than necessary.

Michael Saunby

If the Labour party and the AR's were really interested in fox welfare
they would have made sure snaring was banned before they moved on to
foxhunting. When farmers can't call on the hunt to kill foxes the
first thing they will reach for is a snare - it's simple to set, works
24-7, requires little maintenance and costs very little. It is silent,
unobtrusive and very effective. It is also more cruel IMO than the use
of hounds/lurchers to control fox numbers. Unfortunately, those who
screech the loudest about animal welfare usually have the least
practical experience.

AR and anti-hunting is not motivated by welfare,

It is pure and simply so. Strange how pro hunts cannot see that some
people really do care about other things but themselves.
You may well think you have been brought up well, had a good life etc
but without love your life really is empty in comparison to ours.

it's about puritanism,

Extremist loon.

that's why it's really only found in protestant countries. Read the sort
of stuff these AR folks post, references to "deviant", "pleasure", etc.

How else can one describe someone who freely participates in the
wanton destruction of millions of animals each year, fox, rabbit,
hare, mink etc the list is endless.

Setting snares is no more a sport than setting a mouse trap, and is not
thought by these folks to have an adverse effect on the morality of the
person doing so (with a few extreme exceptions - several of whom post
here). On the other hand chasing a fox for pleasure, or drinking, or
gambling is considered harmful by folks concerned for human morality.

It's all completely unnecessary. Murderers don't get pleasure from
killing people usually, they just do it because they are ignorant of
the needs of other species let alone their own.

The issue of banning hunting *for sport* is about the sport aspect, not
cruelty.

Burns enquiry made it crystal clear it was cruel, everyone knows it's
cruel it has nothing to do with sport!

It has always been that way. Similarly ARists try to make a big
argument about the lack of utility in animal based experiments - they know
their puritanical supporters are concerned primarily with bans on what they
consider trivial human endeavors, not the welfare of animals. Many of
these folks don't even keep animals, quite a lot probably don't even have
family, they're just trapped in a world they consider highly immoral -
inside their own heads.

You are living proof of that immoral reality, that's not in our heads.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

---------------------------------------

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.
Old 08-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Michael Saunby

"LordSnooty" wrote in message

Lets set the clock folks tick, tock I lay odds it will be a cold day
in hell before he carries out his threat?

Why's that? It seem you still haven't shared with these folks that you
actually live at "The Knares", Basildon?

I guess this must have been a simple oversight on your part Pete. After
all, you're not a coward - are you?

Michael Saunby

Old 08-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Anonymous

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:17:09 +0100 (CET), George Orwell
wrote:

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 00:26:02 -0000, "Anthony"
wrote:

"LordSnoty" wrote in message
. ..

Lying fat slag, least I hope you're lying, I'd hate the thought of
vigilantes discovering what you were up to and knowing where you
lived, is your surname spelt correctly?

Well you little shit!
Are you threatening the lady?
Hiding behind anonymity to try and intimidate someone on

usenet....tut tut.
Tell you what, send your mates round to see me, and we can discuss

this in
more detail.
Just make sure YOU are at the front of the group!
That a date then?

Anthony

PS yes my name is spelt correctly, shouldn't be too hard to find

surely?

Strange, neither he is listed for the part of Wales he "claims" to
live in, and her name appears to be unknown as well. So much for

using
your real name then.

she lives in the midlands a well known pro hunt agitator & trouble
maker from colby drive Thurmaston, also participates in local hunts,
He is a liar and lives nowhere near Prestatyn & is using a false name
as trolls do, especially brave ones.

HTH

Samson.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Rami Belson

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Old 08-12-2003, 03:04 PM
LordSnooty

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:38:30 -0000, "Michael Saunby"
wrote:

"LordSnooty" wrote in message
.. .

Lets set the clock folks tick, tock I lay odds it will be a cold day
in hell before he carries out his threat?

Why's that? It seem you still haven't shared with these folks that you
actually live at "The Knares", Basildon?

Probably because I dont duh.

I guess this must have been a simple oversight on your part Pete. After
all, you're not a coward - are you?

Pete who? is that the same pete you have been claiming you would sort
out and even kill once you knew where they lived? the same house you
and your friends petrol bombed, beating up and old man and an old
woman? is that the reason the police have bailed you for various pro
hunt extremist activities? well it appears you knew all along but were
just too yellow, if you know where I live why haven't you been
calling?

Why not take another friend along, the spineless anthony go on saunby
I dare you, you goat ****ing, pedophile piece of yellow semen stain,
lets all place wagers shall we?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Keep trying goatshagger, one day you'll get it right.

Old 08-12-2003, 03:04 PM
LordSnooty

On 8 Dec 2003 13:48:23 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

(Jonathan) wrote:

| If the Labour party and the AR's were really interested in fox welfare
| they would have made sure snaring was banned before they moved on to
| foxhunting
|
| If the fox hunters were really interested in fox welfare
| they would have made sure snaring was banned if they believed it cruel.
| After all, they know so much more about these things :-)

You have confused the fox hunters with the government. Once upon
a time, that would have been excusable; now it shows a level of
ignorance that is unusual even in the UK.

Most fox hunts strongly discourage the use of such things, and are
especially down on the very cruel leg-hold traps. It is the
anti-hunting brigade that are encouraging their use.

"The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to
the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators."

Thomas Macauley

Nothing has changed.

There are many reasons why it will be banned and it's persuance is
contemptible, any one will do to ban it, as long as it is banned.

So you are out as pro hunt, dont suppose you have sex with children
too, the pattern is usually the same.

Old 08-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Michael Saunby

"LordSnooty" wrote in message

Why's that? It seem you still haven't shared with these folks that you
actually live at "The Knares", Basildon?

Probably because I dont duh.

Of course you don't; that's why you go completely crazy whenever it's
mentioned in order to fool everyone; or at least you might if you had half
a brain.

Michael Saunby

Old 08-12-2003, 03:33 PM
martin

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:22:56 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

If the fox hunters were really interested in fox welfare
they would have made sure snaring was banned if they believed it cruel.
After all, they know so much more about these things :-)

Nothing to do with foxhunting: it's a gamekeeping thing.

and absolutely nothing to do with gardening either.
Please snip.
--
Martin
Old 08-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Michael Saunby

"Steve Harris" wrote in message

"The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to
the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators."

If the hunt was going about its business quietly, discretely and without
obvious enjoyment, it would be easier to believe they were doing a
necessary job the best way possible.

Ditto for politicians.

Michael Saunby

Old 08-12-2003, 04:43 PM
Franz Heymann

(Jonathan) wrote:

| If the Labour party and the AR's were really interested in fox

welfare
| they would have made sure snaring was banned before they moved on to
| foxhunting
|
| If the fox hunters were really interested in fox welfare
| they would have made sure snaring was banned if they believed it

cruel.
| After all, they know so much more about these things :-)

You have confused the fox hunters with the government. Once upon
a time, that would have been excusable; now it shows a level of
ignorance that is unusual even in the UK.

Most fox hunts strongly discourage the use of such things, and are
especially down on the very cruel leg-hold traps. It is the
anti-hunting brigade that are encouraging their use.

"The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to
the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators."

Thomas Macauley

Nothing has changed.

There are many reasons why it will be banned and it's persuance is
contemptible, any one will do to ban it, as long as it is banned.

So you are out as pro hunt, dont suppose you have sex with children
too, the pattern is usually the same.

I noticed today that the tits and chaffinches were very active in two of my
shrub roses. Unfortunately the light was not good enough to make out for
certain what they were rooting for. Do they eat the seeds from the rose
hips?

Franz

Old 08-12-2003, 05:04 PM
LordSnooty

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:33:40 -0000, "Michael Saunby"
wrote:

"Steve Harris" wrote in message

"The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to
the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators."

If the hunt was going about its business quietly, discretely and without
obvious enjoyment, it would be easier to believe they were doing a
necessary job the best way possible.

Ditto for politicians.

Michael Saunby

Never mind saunby, you could always blow up the houses of parliament
to make a pro hunt statement. You must have some fireworks leftover?