Old 10-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Neighbour Trouble

The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

Good Luck Judith

Wot she said.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 10-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Judith Lea

In article , David Hill david@abacus
nurseries.freeserve.co.uk writes
The important thing is if you suddenly see flashing lights within the eye
then seek advice Immediately ........not a few days later

Thanks David for the information. Unfortunately I do have the flashing
lights and it makes driving impossible at night. Hopefully by next
Wednesday, when I see the Consultant again, the problem will have abated
somewhat.
--
Judith Lea