Old 20-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Sacha

Default Out like a lion..........

how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile down here!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 20-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Mike

how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile down here!
--

Ditto Isle of Wight. Straight at the Patio doors facing South :-((

Old 20-03-2004, 11:38 PM
martin

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:49:24 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile down here!

See for yourself

http://213.84.90.101/

Force 9 beaufort in Zuid Holland with the usual horizontal rain.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
Old 20-03-2004, 11:40 PM
David Hill

Strong breeze here. Only gusting to 60 or 70mph the last 2 days.
They had been forecasting winds to 80mph +
Certainly a good reason to watch the Rugby.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 20-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Franz Heymann

"Sacha" wrote in
message
o.uk...
how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile

down here!

Upper Wensleydale: Too miserable to go outside. No serious
wind damage yet, but it is only a matter of time......

Franz

Old 20-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Sacha
writes
how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile down here!

Sunny intervals between rain being hurled horizontally across the
garden. Not gardening weather!
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:
Old 20-03-2004, 11:40 PM
martin

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:26:45 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

Strong breeze here. Only gusting to 60 or 70mph the last 2 days.
They had been forecasting winds to 80mph +
Certainly a good reason to watch the Rugby.

Just off the Dutch coast It's gusting to Beaufort 11 and blowing a
steady force 9.

Old 20-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote in message
how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile down here!
--

Windy here too, with occasional drizzle, but it's done some good, it's blown
any surface muck on our pond all down one end making it easy for me to net

--
Regards
Bob

in Runnymede

Old 20-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Mike

Old 20-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Margaret

In Utrecht centre of The Netherlands. Cold wet and windy here too for the
first day of spring meteorologically speaking!!!

My taller daffodils are suffering: all are bowing their heads and a few have
given up and lie on the ground.

Margaret

"Sacha"
o.uk...

Old 20-03-2004, 11:45 PM
martin

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:52:48 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile down here!
--

Windy here too, with occasional drizzle, but it's done some good, it's blown
any surface muck on our pond all down one end making it easy for me to net
it all out. Of course it did blow the net inside out at one point and I got
it straight in the face. :-(
Suns out right now.

The buoy that measures wave heights off Lundy has blown away.
Elsewhere in the Bristol Channel waves are 5 metres high.