Old 09-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Nomen Nescio

Default How to make a trout explode?

Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that
it explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always
crapping in my flowerbeds.

Old 09-04-2004, 06:14 AM
Alex Buell

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that it
explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always crapping in my
flowerbeds.

Don't you *dare* go anywhere near my little pussy, or I shall do some very
bad things to you.

--
http://www.munted.org.uk

I've been a whore for the I.T. industry.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:34 AM
Gøñzølã

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
: Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that
: it explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always
: crapping in my flowerbeds.

You hate fish too...

Old 09-04-2004, 09:35 PM
shazzbat

"Alex Buell" wrote in message
. munted.org.uk...
On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that it
explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always crapping in my
flowerbeds.

Don't you *dare* go anywhere near my little pussy, or I shall do some very
bad things to you.

Wrong NG. Try alt.engr.explosives

Steve

Old 10-04-2004, 12:36 AM
cramer

"Gøñzølã" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message ...
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
: Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that
: it explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always
: crapping in my flowerbeds.

You hate fish too...

-How do you get trout to live in flowerbeds in the first place?

Old 10-04-2004, 08:34 AM
Mike

-How do you get trout to live in flowerbeds in the first place?

standard gardening practice -

water well and feed regulary

A 'Rainbow' of colours ;-}?

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th

Old 10-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Pet

Mike wrote:

-How do you get trout to live in flowerbeds in the first place?

standard gardening practice -

water well and feed regulary

A 'Rainbow' of colours ;-}?

In the garden?
"Brown" surely.

--
http://gymratz.co.uk - UK's best bodybuilding supplements,gym equipment.
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam!
Old 10-04-2004, 02:06 PM
redclay

cramer wrote in message
om...
"Gøñzølã" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
: Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that
: it explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always
: crapping in my flowerbeds.
You hate fish too...

-How do you get trout to live in flowerbeds in the first place?

Rather than wiring a poor fish just spread moth crystals to deter the cats.
Moth crystals can be safely obtained from a moth mine but depending on your
locality you may need a mining permit. Other odors than run the cats away
are menthol, wormwood and nutmeg. Any natural food store or drugstore(
chemists to you) should have the natural oils.

Old 11-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Zipadee Doodar

"redclay" wrote in message

cramer wrote in message
om...
"Gøñzølã" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
: Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that
: it explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always
: crapping in my flowerbeds.
You hate fish too...

-How do you get trout to live in flowerbeds in the first place?

Rather than wiring a poor fish just spread moth crystals to deter the

cats.
Moth crystals can be safely obtained from a moth mine but depending on

your
locality you may need a mining permit. Other odors than run the cats away
are menthol, wormwood and nutmeg. Any natural food store or drugstore(
chemists to you) should have the natural oils.

You would be better off using moth-balls. First, catch as many moths as you
can...........................

Old 11-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Mike

You would be better off using moth-balls. First, catch as many moths as

you
can...........................

Difficult. On a par with 'Sparrow's Kneecaps'

Now Brass Monkeys are a little easier

Mike

Old 12-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Stephen Parry

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:34:53 +0100, "Zipadee Doodar"
wrote:

"redclay" wrote in message

cramer wrote in message
om...
"Gøñzølã" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
: Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that
: it explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always
: crapping in my flowerbeds.
You hate fish too...
-How do you get trout to live in flowerbeds in the first place?

Rather than wiring a poor fish just spread moth crystals to deter the

cats.
Moth crystals can be safely obtained from a moth mine but depending on

your
locality you may need a mining permit. Other odors than run the cats away
are menthol, wormwood and nutmeg. Any natural food store or drugstore(
chemists to you) should have the natural oils.

You would be better off using moth-balls. First, catch as many moths as you
can...........................

better still, get yourself down to Bristol Zoo, and get hold of some
Lion shit, spread this on your flowerbeds, good fertilizer, and no
more cats. not sure whether this will attract lions though?
Stephen Parry London W11
Old 12-04-2004, 04:33 PM
shazzbat

"Stephen Parry" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:34:53 +0100, "Zipadee Doodar"
wrote:

"redclay" wrote in message

cramer wrote in message
om...
[...]

Thus swapping small cat shit for big cat shit. Hmmm......

Old 15-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Rowland McDonnell

shazzbat wrote:

"Stephen Parry" wrote:

[snip]

better still, get yourself down to Bristol Zoo, and get hold of some
Lion shit, spread this on your flowerbeds, good fertilizer, and no
more cats. not sure whether this will attract lions though?
Stephen Parry London W11

Thus swapping small cat shit for big cat shit. Hmmm......

Big cat shit you place carefully around your garden - which will turn
itself into useful soil for yer plants eventually, rather than small cat
shit buried in your garden by a furry vandal intent on digging up your
herbs just so it can have a crap. It's worth it.

Quite a lot of smelly things will keep cats away, but they mostly wash
away in the first bit of rain you get. Lion shit works for longer, so
I'm told. And it keeps the lions away - just try it. You won't have
*any* of the buggers wrecking your flower beds.

I like cats and gardening. But I've no illusions about the destructive
nature of the wee beasties.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
PGP pub key 0x62DCCA78 Sorry - the spam got to me
Old 16-04-2004, 04:05 AM
Dwayne

Most of us love cats. They taste like chicken.

Dwayne

"Rowland McDonnell" wrote in message
shazzbat wrote:

"Stephen Parry" wrote:

[snip]

[...]

Trout lily is a fishy name Darren Garrison Gardening 14 12-04-2004 08:02 AM
trout lilies Keith Nuttl Gardening 0 06-04-2004 08:55 PM
HELP! Goldfish's gonna explode! b Ponds 5 17-06-2003 04:08 AM
Trout? Phil1Julie Ponds 2 24-05-2003 04:45 PM
Koi & Trout ~ jan Ponds 11 09-03-2003 07:12 PM