Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Phil

Default Planting Distance for a Tulip Tree

My local council have recently planted a Tulip Tree or Yellow Poplar
(Liriodendron Tulipifera) about 30 feet from my house.

This tree can grow up to 100 feet although the council have said they will
make sure that it will not grow more than 50 feet tall. Should I be
concerned about the distance that this tree has been planted from my house?
If so, what is the recommended minimum distance a tree of this size be
planted from a house?

Phil