Old 22-01-2004, 01:49 AM
Eddie Luck

Default I hate grass

Ah, g'day... my name is Eddie Luck and I'm a gardener!

In my garden I have no grass. There are two little boys who live next door
and they hate me. They call me fat old man and throw their tennis balls in
my garden just so they can steal my chokos and throw them on the ground.

They call my garden a desert. One of the boys is called Johnny and once I
grabbed him and tortured him in my shed. I forced him to drink Roundup. He
found my pile of dead magpies and he called the police. I hate that boy.
One day I'm going to hurt him seriously.

There used to be lots of trees in my backyard but I chopped them all down,
and spray Roundup on the bare ground every week to make sure it is all dead.
I also go over the ground with my rotary hoe until every clump is smashed
into dust.

I have a few rows of vegetables, mostly pumpkins and tomatoes. I water them
with greywater and the leaves get covered in muck and undissolved soap
powder. Last year was the first time I got an edible pumpkin. It was
nearly as big as an apple and I shared it with Surveillance.

Surveillance is my wife and she wears a blue and white dress. She's really
fat too because we eat pork almost exclusively. Pork is really good for you
and we eat a lot. We blend the fat into a refreshing cold drink too. I
have the recipe if you want it.

I have to go now. Surveillance has detected Johnny in my backyard getting
his cricket ball. I'm going to hurt him really badly.

Eddie

Old 22-01-2004, 02:35 AM

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:49:03 +0000, Eddie Luck wrote:

[...]

At least you should have some ornamental grasses to carry your garden
through the seasons. Piet Outdolf has a great book: Gardening with
Grasses. He uses grasses and then plugs the holes with perennials and
surprises.

Old 22-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Jim Lewis

"C" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:49:03 +0000, Eddie Luck wrote:

Ah, g'day... my name is Eddie Luck and I'm a gardener!

In my garden I have no grass. There are two little boys who

live next
door and they hate me. They call me fat old man and throw

their tennis
balls in my garden just so they can steal my chokos and throw

them on the
ground.

snip

Eddie

At least you should have some ornamental grasses to carry your

garden
through the seasons. Piet Outdolf has a great book: Gardening

with
Grasses. He uses grasses and then plugs the holes with

perennials and
surprises.

I suspect the only grass this guy favors isn't the mowing kind.
;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Apples and
Oranges: A Demonstration -- Welcome to Hooterville! Population:
2000. Elevation: 3000. Established: 1850. TOTAL = 6850 -- Bob
Lilienfield

Old 22-01-2004, 03:42 AM
Trish Brown

Eddie Luck wrote:

[...]

Snif... That was beautiful, Eddie! Brought a tear to my nose! I especially liked
the paragraph about the Pork and wondered whether you'd be so kind as to post
the recipe for your cool, refreshing, rendered fat drink? Something we'd all
love to share, I'm sure!

Please give our best regards to dear Surveillance! Perhaps in the New Year she
might shop for a new dress? I'm sure she's a vision of loveliness, either way.

Cheers!
--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old 22-01-2004, 04:04 AM

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:31:15 -0500, Jim Lewis wrote:

"C" wrote in message
news
[...]

Methinks you are right. Pass the bong.

Old 22-01-2004, 07:35 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Hey pork chop,

I bet you spent quite a bit of your useless life smoking grass and abusing
yourself huffing pesticides!!!

Would recommend that you grow spiny cactus in your desert garden but you
seem so antisocial that you probably even hate prickly pears just because of
the name!!

Old 22-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Eddie Luck

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
Eddie Luck wrote:

[...]

G'Day Trish!

Thank you for your sweet words.

Recipe for Refreshing Pork Beverage

1 cup pork fat
1/2 cup methylated spirits
1/2 cup crushed ice

Place all ingredients into blender. Blend ingredients thoroughly until
spirits have permeated mixture and pork fat is homogenized with wet
ingredients. Serve with a slice of lemon. Ideal after a hard day's work or
as an icy treat after the kids have gone to bed. Share it with your lover.

Old 22-01-2004, 02:36 PM
D Kat

I'm just curious.... why are you guys encouraging a TROLL?

DKat

Old 22-01-2004, 03:40 PM
madgardener

well that was creative and refreshing. You could do better if you watched
Fear Factor....................
maddie

Old 22-01-2004, 03:40 PM
madgardener

boredom? fun poking sticks at the animal? gbseg
maddie

Old 22-01-2004, 07:29 PM
D Kat

I don't suppose you ever saw "Men on the Side"? I highly recommend it. My
favorite line in it is "Don't tease the animals!" but it will only bring a
BG to your face if you have seen the film... DKat

I hate grass Eddie Luck Gardening 27 30-01-2004 01:32 PM
I HATE WATER LEVELS!!! BenignVanilla Ponds 19 29-04-2003 02:20 PM
Boycott Brand America Hate instead of help?? xodus sci.agriculture 5 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
I hate spidermites James Gardening 6 07-04-2003 01:56 AM
Bamboo - Love it or hate it M NG Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:10 AM