Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-12-2003, 09:16 PM
gardenia

Default Master gardener help?

gardenia wrote:
Lynda LeCompte wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:34:26 GMT, Pam - gardengal
wrote:

I just wrote to the Brazoria County MG people, explaining my case.
I'll see what happens. If they are willing to send someone out, I
guess I could see how much help I can glean from them and then if
necessary take it a step further with a local nursery if I need more
advice. Really, any advice will be beneficial. This is a far cry from
my little English garden with, amongst other things... roses,
London's pride, several iceplants, a glorious huge peony that I was
so proud of, poppies, pansies, zillions of marigolds... there was
nothing tropical about that garden ;-)

http://brazoria-tx.tamu.edu/

If you don't find the help you need there, take a short road trip
down to Seabrook and visit Maas Nursery.

http://www.maasnursery.com/

Hit the wrong key combinations and my post went before I wanted it to.
Whereabouts do you live in Brazoria county? Believe it or not, there's a
huge difference between the northern section of the county (Pearland) and
the southern end of the county (Freeport) because of the water.

pat, your neighbor down in galveston..