Old 06-03-2004, 10:02 PM

Default MeanSpirited Group

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:53:13 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Go ask you mother in which bar she does all her whoring for her gambling
money, fluffboy.

Cereoid, are you sure you know to whom you are talking?

http://www.webpan.com/petconnection/...oy_1_14_03.JPG

Old 07-03-2004, 04:32 AM
B & J

wrote:

Go ask you mother in which bar she does all her whoring for her gambling
money, fluffboy.

Cereoid, are you sure you know to whom you are talking?

http://www.webpan.com/petconnection/...oy_1_14_03.JPG

Is this a case of the tail wagging the dog, Geoff?

John

Old 07-03-2004, 03:21 PM
kevins_news2

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 06:03:37 -0600, Nate wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 00:09:19 -0500, madgardener wrote:

Am i the only one that likes newsgroups much better than web forums?
Most of my old favorite newsgroups have been degrading for years, with
most of the members heading off to different web forums.

I find web forums clunky, slow, and in most of the current ones each
thread is one single list of replies without the ability to branch out
at all.

It's too bad.

I have to agree Kevin. I like the forum's but the way they're laid out
is frustrating. Here I can at least see headers and threads and
whatnot. If I want to see what everyone is talking about I have to
open each one and then back out to go to the next one. very time
consuming and I don't have that much time to waste flipping and
flopping about.
madgardener

I would guess this is more a problem with your news reader than the
individual forum. Try another newsreader or try one with filters.

He's talking about web forums. Usenet is just fine. Web forums are
what exhibit these limitations.

Kevin

Old 07-03-2004, 04:05 PM
no one

JOANNA G's on Umbra

Old 07-03-2004, 04:16 PM
no one

JOANNA G's on Umbra

Old 07-03-2004, 08:42 PM
NAearthMOM

lolololol Paghat you're great!

I love this ng. I have been here well over 7 years. Great people. I learn all
the time on here, and yes sometimes people get snippy. It's life. Human nature
is as mercurial as the seasons.

Love caryn

This is a SWEET newsgroup & everyone is KIND to each other, you monkey's
rump.

"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Old 07-03-2004, 08:42 PM
NAearthMOM

Oh, now I know why I fit in!

Love Caryn
The only ones left here are us misfits, loud mouths, lunatics

"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"