Old 09-03-2004, 09:28 PM

Default MeanSpirited Group

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:00:57 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:
This isn't Car Talk, Roadkill. Newsgroups are not a public service or a dog
and pony show for your entertainment nor are they your mother.

Newsgroups are in fact a public service.

Swyck
Old 09-03-2004, 09:32 PM
Cereus-validus

Expect to get out of newsgroups exactly what you paid to subscribe to them,
you rutting Swinelick.

You want a public service announcement?

Your own sense of worthiness may appear to be far larger than it is in real
life!!

Old 10-03-2004, 12:04 AM
Janet Bledsoe

I've never asked you do do anything for me Warren.

Many times doing google searches gives loads of conflicting
information on the same subject matter. Sometimes it's just good to
hear from someone who has life expereience at something on what works
best for them.

janet

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:01:25 GMT, "Warren"
wrote:

Respect is earned. Asking others to do your homework doesn't earn you
any respect.

Old 10-03-2004, 01:24 AM

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:57:36 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:
Expect to get out of newsgroups exactly what you paid to subscribe to them,
you rutting Swinelick.

I've gotten a lot out of newsgroups over the years, so considering
what I paid to subscribe to them, I'm way ahead of the game. And yes,
I do eat pork.
You want a public service announcement?
Your own sense of worthiness may appear to be far larger than it is in real
life!!

Appearances aren't everything.

You must be enjoying this -- a long newsgroup thread about you and
others like you.

.. .

Old 10-03-2004, 02:02 AM
no one

Wow, I disn't know there were more row house dwellers living off their
mothers in Baltimore!