Old 13-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Wil

Default The Bush's

"Cindy" wrote in message
news:u78Tc.282209$JR4.147849@attbi_s54...

Wil, I realize that you are a religious halfwit but try to pay attention.

Your bible God only exists in your mind, there are no Gods, Goblins,
Monsters, Devils, Hell, Heaven, Purgatory, and other nonsense. That is,
unless you can provide some verifible evidence for their existence.

Until that time, keep your fantasies to yourself, but if you still chose

worship your imaginary friends, do it as Jesus recommended, by yourself!

The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and

doubtful
that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have
been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to
them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what
parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence
that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other
parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate
those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814

Cindy,

Cindy

You are the reason Jesus once said, "Father forgive them, for they know not
what they do."

Wil

Old 13-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Cindy

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Cindy" wrote in message

Your bible God only exists in your mind, there are no Gods, Goblins,
Monsters, Devils, Hell, Heaven, Purgatory, and other nonsense. That is,
unless you can provide some verifible evidence for their existence.

LOL

Cindy

I beg to differ. There was (and still may be) *something* living behind
the
furnace when I was a child. It only made noise when my parents weren't
down
there with me, which proves that it was evil, and up to something nasty.

Old 13-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Cindy

Get serious Wil, God has his son killed because God created evil and we are
all responsible for it?
Fundamentalist abhorrence of evil is really a lack of faith, because God
created Evil:

[Isa 45:7 KJV] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and
create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

If you want to believe in a God of sorts, believe in your garden, at least
it's real.

Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers,
I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most
lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much
absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it
impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same
being.

Old 13-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Cereus-validus

Blessed be!!!

There is another born again agnostic among us!!!

I too would love to see some actual proof of any of that wacky stuff those
crazed bible thumpers try to impose upon us.

If it were true, all the trouble in the Middle East would come do a swift
end with god's wrath. Terrorists would simply burst into flames and explode.

Dubya has proven without a doubt that he certainly isn't the second coming.

"Cindy" wrote in message
> [...]

"Wil" wrote in message
Creature care not worship of the creature. Big difference. Big

difference
between the care of a human from embrio to old age, and putting a animal
first. Your ilk doesn't even give a preborn human the status of a

mouse.

Wil

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814

Cindy,

Christian Crack Whore and Turning Tricks for Jesus!

--

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
No but if he is religious he should be involved in creation care. God

even
cares about the sparrows.

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
Just because their last name is Bush, doesn't mean it has anything to
do
w/gardening.

Sheesh.

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
The Bushs claim they truly believe in a free nation with freedom of
religion. Everyone welcome and treated equal. But wait, unless of
course
you are gay. Then they say you are not welcome in this country to

share
benefits of other religions.

Old 13-08-2004, 10:24 PM
Cereus-validus

Exactly were is this garden of Eden to which you allude, Paulo? Maybe that's
where they have been hiding the WMDs all along?

Old 13-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Wil

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
Blessed be!!!

There is another born again agnostic among us!!!

I too would love to see some actual proof of any of that wacky stuff those
crazed bible thumpers try to impose upon us.

If it were true, all the trouble in the Middle East would come do a swift
end with god's wrath. Terrorists would simply burst into flames and

explode.

Dubya has proven without a doubt that he certainly isn't the second

coming.

Why do the "born again agnostics" have to be so rude, crude, blasphemous and
down right ignorant of which they speak? That seems to tell me there is a
"spirit" inside them making them awful angry at the "Spirit" in those who
follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Wil

Old 13-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Vox Humana

"Wil" wrote in message

[...]

People tend to be less perky when there is a pack of religious nuts stalking
them. Perhaps if they did follow the teachings of Jesus and mind their own
business things would be better.

Old 14-08-2004, 04:56 AM
Cindy

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Wil" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
Blessed be!!!

There is another born again agnostic among us!!!

I too would love to see some actual proof of any of that wacky stuff

those
crazed bible thumpers try to impose upon us.

If it were true, all the trouble in the Middle East would come do a

swift
end with god's wrath. Terrorists would simply burst into flames and

explode.

Dubya has proven without a doubt that he certainly isn't the second

coming.

Why do the "born again agnostics" have to be so rude, crude, blasphemous

and
down right ignorant of which they speak?

You don't have any room to talk Wil, you use your religion to condemn
Homosexuals, single mothers, mothers seeking abortions and others of
different religions.

You are the hater and you dare to accuse other people of just the traits
that you are displaying.

I can not be "blasphemous" towards the bible God, because fictional
characters don't care what you say about them.

I am not "ignorant of" what I speak, the bible is so full of holes it can
rightfully ignored by right thinking people.

That seems to tell me there is
"spirit" inside them making them awful angry at the "Spirit" in those who
follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

You seem to attribute everything to the supernatural, can you provide any
verifible evidence that the supernatural exist?

People that disagree with you don't have evil spirits within them, just
anger at haters using the bible as an excuse to hate someone that is
different or don't believe the same nonsense that they do.

People tend to be less perky when there is a pack of religious nuts
stalking
them. Perhaps if they did follow the teachings of Jesus and mind their
own
business things would be better.

Very True!

Cindy

Old 14-08-2004, 05:33 AM
Cereus-validus

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

When you finally grow a brain, little Willy, then get back to us.

Its quite obvious you haven't a clue what you are babbling on about.

Old 14-08-2004, 06:53 AM
The Watcher

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:14:02 -0400, "Wil" wrote:

(snip)
Why do the "born again agnostics" have to be so rude, crude, blasphemous and
down right ignorant of which they speak?

Maybe they're tired of hearing the same old garbage again and again and
again......

That seems to tell me there is a
"spirit" inside them making them awful angry at the "Spirit" in those who
follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Well isn't that special. It "tells" you just what you already believe and want
to hear. :/
Old 14-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Dan Hartung

John A. Keslick, Jr. wrote:
The Bushs claim they truly believe in a free nation with freedom of
religion. Everyone welcome and treated equal. But wait, unless of course
you are gay. Then they say you are not welcome in this country to share
benefits of other religions.

To fully answer your question, could you post a picture of the Bush?
Old 14-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Phisherman

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 04:43:47 -0500, Dan Hartung
wrote:

John A. Keslick, Jr. wrote:
The Bushs claim they truly believe in a free nation with freedom of
religion. Everyone welcome and treated equal. But wait, unless of course
you are gay. Then they say you are not welcome in this country to share
benefits of other religions.

To fully answer your question, could you post a picture of the Bush?

Here's one (and you can change it if you don't like it!)...

http://homepage.mac.com/krousen/Bush%20site/index.html