Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:49:57 GMT, "Julia" got
double secret probation because:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:15:42 GMT, "Julia"
transparently proposed:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity
when I spank my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there
steve so people can really get to know the truly lame side of
steveo the poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a
job and do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible
fencing?!?!... your pets seem to have trouble controlling
themselves....

Do they make that fence for pet rats? My barn cats usually just
chew their heads off..not much to eat in rat-boy's dome.

LOL... I imagine it would work just fine if you can get the
collar to fit snuggly around it's neck.... it may be a bit more
painful on an animal as small as a rat, and because of the
pea-sized brain it may take a few more training sessions to get
it to respond properly ~ but I'm sensing that you may not have a
problem with those two issues...

You at least show some originality and I applaud that. But
slurping Stevey boys posts shows a considerable lack of
judgement. Well you cannot have everything. Now, some advice, use
your own lames in the future, slurping on others will get boring
quick.

So does Stevey get spanked around in your group as much as when he
pokes his head into abn-s-c? If I had not xposted these he would
have run away by now. But now that he has *supporters* he has to
make a show of not running away too soon.

Okay, now you try a post all on your own without slurping stevey
boy.

'Ratz

Slurping?!?!.... no, you are sadly mistaken, that disgusting habit
is for pets like yourself.... run along now before he gets that
collar around your scrawny, little neck.

LOL, rat-tard has slurped way too much DCon, he's having a meltdown
from being slapped around in the groups he cross-posts too.

What a putz.

I gotta tell ya Steve, you have the weirdest collection of pets on
the internet...

Mostly a bunch of loser trailer trash and vermin, like rat-tard.

have you ever considered gathering them all in a back room someplace and
pitting them against each other like a some sort of kook cock fight?!?!..

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Study it, learn it, let it be your friend.

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 21:19:22 GMT, Steveo

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I gotta tell ya Steve, you have the weirdest collection of pets on
the internet...

Mostly a bunch of loser trailer trash and vermin, like rat-tard.

have you ever considered gathering them all in a back room someplace and
pitting them against each other like a some sort of kook cock fight?!?!..

While it would be entertaining, they'd be too chicken-shit
to show up.

Rat-tard has a long history of doing the cross-post stalk, and
this time his lame routine back-fired. Another keyboard blowhard
bites the dust.

Spanky,
You are very possibly my newest bestest k00k toy. You wanted this
x-posted to AUK, so now it is. So why don'y you tell AUK about
yourself. Your qualifications as a k00k and why you wish to be
nominated for a k00k award. But as usual you will run away like the
little boi you are and avoid all questions. You know that is a trait
your hero the Unitard displays too.

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Julia

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

believe me, I have absolutely no desire to understand you on any level.

Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 21:22:01 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

"Landshark" wrote:
"Julia" wrote in message
et...
Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
I gotta tell ya Steve, you have the weirdest collection of pets on the
internet...

LOL!!!!
Yes, he does have them well trained, just whistles
and look how they come............. LMAO!!

Landshark

Just say Uni and rat-turd jumps thru hoops.

PKB much spanky?

You seem to be obsessed with protecting a 5 time winner of k00k
awards. Why is that? You wish to replace him in my personal pet k00k
array? I have several pet k00ks. Harry Ballsac in soc.men, Chuckwheat
Bonehead in alt.aliens (he is borked *sigh*), Alexa Cameron in
alt.aliens, the Unitard in a.b.n-s-c and now you in your little CB
radio group. Hope you enjoy the stay. Your favorite groups will be
thanking you for it later.

Don't you just wish you had kept those damn fingers off the keyboard?

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 20:29:22 GMT, Steveo

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

So why don't you start bragging about how smart you are and how rich
you are? Love to hear all about it.

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 20:27:42 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 08 Jul 2004 17:17:53 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:
So Stevey, why did this all start, you never did answer that.

Get off my leg, you cross posting shit stain.

Hmmm hit a nerve there, just a bit raw.

So coward, wanna answer the question or do you just wanna play ad
hominem with me?

'Ratz

You turn every newsgroup you post to on its ear, with your rat-tard
act.

Those nerves seem might exposed spanky, might want to do something for
that condition.

How's at, you x-posting ****-chop?

Doing pretty good at it, why do you ask, jealous.

What cracks me up spanky, is that while I sit here with a nasty smirk
on my face, I can just see you pounding that keyboard like a ****ed
off monkey trying to open a coconut. All you can come up with after
all that work is to repeat your ****-chop lame. Pathetic.

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 20:25:11 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
Sure he is jealous of the Unitard.

Uni dictates your every post, rat-tard. He makes you jump
like a trained rodent. lol

And yet you just had to start a whole new thread to announce that
belief? Obsess much?

You know why you had to do it. You are still whiney because you got
spanked by every one in a.b.n-s-c (especially me) and it just sticks
in your craw.

So lets ask the simple question of the simpleton:
Did Easynews or Giganews ever answer that question you were so
obsessed about 6 months ago? You know the one that got you spanked so
hard you are still obsessing 6 months later.

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 23:10:43 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
You are very possibly my newest bestest k00k toy.

How will you find the time? You've posted about Uni 1,010 times
since January,and that doesn't even include the group you foul
the most, since google doesn't archive alt.binaries.news-server-comparison.

You seem rather obsessed with my posting habits. Why is that, k00k? Oh
yeah, I keep spanking you for being dumber than a box of rocks.

Find another hobby, ****-chop..Usenet has ruined your pathetic life.

Those nerves just run raw don't they? I advise a long rest some place
quiet. Bottom of a pool would be a good place for you to start.

Buh-bye.

What you running away like I said you would, did the fact I actually
posted to AUK scare you that much. Shit I just wasted my July Coward
of the Month on Harry Ballsac.

Hey Spanky, remind me next month to come by bitch slap you again and
write you up for the August Coward of the Month, K

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Aratzio

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:25:41 GMT, "Julia" got

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Thank Spanky, all because Spanky is obsessed over a righteous spanking
he took 6 months ago (mostly me). Now ask Spanky why he is obsessed
with what I post? If I am such a *******, why does he read it, start
new threads and challenge me? But it seems from his latest post he is
now running away (again). He does that well too. Picks fights then
runs away. Good person to have for a friend, hope you enjoy him.

'Ratz

PS Welcome to AUK, we like kooky cowards like spanky here. You can
stick around and enjoy the show if you like. There is live
entertainment on stage 2 but the bar is a no-host bar, sorry. Bring
some friends,kick back, find a stick and play poke a k00k.

Old 09-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Aratzio

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:31:47 GMT, "Bada Bing"
got double secret probation because:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Jul 2004 18:20:45 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

BP wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote
in :

"Daniel" wrote in
ink.net:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On 08 Jul 2004 02:13:59 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:16:52 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation
because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:05:39 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation
because:

Aratzio wrote:
Ask the 'Tard

You have way yonder too much time on your hands.

And you are still a moron.

Sorry to interrupt your uni chat room, ****-chop.

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be

-restore stevo spanking-

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be to tell you to learn to use your
killfilter, but I doubt you have sufficient neurons for that. So
secondly you could be told to not sub groups where I may post an
occasional slap at a moron or two (You and 'Tard would fit that
bill, you like how I worked the 'Tard in just to irritate you
more?). But it is obvious you cannot help but slurp my posts so
that won't work. Thirdly, if the 'Tard upsets you so much why did
you post about it? Sounds like you are a secret 'Tard admirer and
are upset by its treatment. Otherwise you would just ignore the
whole thing. But then we get back to the whole lack of neurons.

So basically what we have here is that you are too stupid to do
much of anything except get slapped around for being a moron.

HTH
'Ratz

Carry on with your tard obsession, freak. Anytime I visit
this board there's the rat, humping on uni's leg.

PKB much lamer?

wtf is a torll, rat-****?

Ahh, the spelling lame. The last great resort of the truly

pathetic.
So now you join the ranks of the 'Tard. How happy you must be.
Ranked up there with the lamest of the lame.

Just admit it, your still ****ed because you were spanked so long
and so hard about trying to find out inside customer info from a

NSP
that your ass is still hurting. What's it been 6 months at least

and
you still pop back in here to lame away. You really should learn to
take your spankings like the lamer you are and just accept the fact
you are, well, lame.

Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I
spank my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve
so people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

You're an assclown.

No Steveo is the assclown, and use your own material not someone
else's

Hah! As if you've ever had an original thought in your life, George.
Oh, and George.. "go play in traffic", (your words, fruitloop). LOL!

DOH! Imagine gay george teaming up with a rat-tard. Wonder if he ever
got that house boy gig?

Ahhh the fag lame and a name lame, again. Now mommy lame, cmon cupcake
you can do it. You have done this whole k00kdance thing before haven't
you?

Hey brainiac, stop the cross posting and kiss up to your new found butt
butty wa3moj. (gay george)

Blame spanky (steveo), he insisted.

Ask him if he is going to be popping into any groups I *infest* and
picking fights again?

You all like what spanky brought you?

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Bada Bing

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:31:47 GMT, "Bada Bing"
Hey brainiac, stop the cross posting and kiss up to your new found butt

butty wa3moj. (gay george)

Blame spanky (steveo), he insisted.

Ask him if he is going to be popping into any groups I *infest* and
picking fights again?

You all like what spanky brought you?

'Ratz

Does Usenetserver.com have issues with your excessive OT cross posting?

Old 09-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Aratzio

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:58:46 GMT, "Bada Bing"
wrote:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:31:47 GMT, "Bada Bing"
Hey brainiac, stop the cross posting and kiss up to your new found butt
butty wa3moj. (gay george)

Blame spanky (steveo), he insisted.

Ask him if he is going to be popping into any groups I *infest* and
picking fights again?

You all like what spanky brought you?

'Ratz

Does Usenetserver.com have issues with your excessive OT cross posting?

No and neither does this or any of the other 5 NSPs to which I have
access not counting my ISP. ALL the abuse desks will tell you to use
you KF. Now if you are like spanky and are unable to figure that out
then do not read the posts.

Threating to netKKKop over Spanky picking a fight in a newsgroup I am
a regular in and me taking it back to a newgroup he is a regular will
get you laughed at by every news admin I know. Ask yourself how does
he get all those accounts and only pay for one. Maybe he knows just a
few news admins. Yes, they get very ****ed off at me when I do this
but that is all they do. So whine away.

PS: It really is BuzzardNews not UNS, Buzzard resells UNS.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Peter J Ross

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
[...]

Isn't this the one who was so similar to SAPtard Gilbert that most
people thought he was a sock?
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

The official soc.men FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Soc.men/faq.html

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Old 09-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Aratzio

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:05:09 GMT, Peter J Ross

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
[...]

DING! DING! DING!

Yes but I have to put him on the back burner for a month as Harry
Ballsac has gone over the top for a CotM.

He is also extemely obsessed with my poking the Unitard. Upsets him
greatly that I enjoy torturing the 'Tard.

But he is in the process of running away now. So I will look him and
his clown posse up next month (or when things get slow around AUK)

Chuckwheat is BACK!!!!!

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 04:02 AM
John Henry

Aratzio, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.

Spanky,
You are very possibly my newest bestest k00k toy. You wanted this
x-posted to AUK, so now it is. So why don'y you tell AUK about
yourself. Your qualifications as a k00k and why you wish to be
nominated for a k00k award. But as usual you will run away like the
little boi you are and avoid all questions. You know that is a trait
your hero the Unitard displays too.

'Ratz

The Unitard is hero to nobody. Gotta be a sock.

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com