Old 24-04-2006, 03:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds

Perhaps CArol was here before the user name ROY was but I know for a
fact she was certainly not here before me me when I initially posted
and neither were you asshole!

Besides who was here first has not a dam thing to do with the price of
manure in CAnada does it?

Dam Derek you whiney assed baby, you been posting 10 years and still
have not said anything worthwhile........what a ****ing looser your
momma rasied..........

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:09:25 -0300, Derek Broughton
wrote:
Mister Gardener wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:27:51 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

Easy question to answer......a good portoin of forum participants
decided to let a bitch named Carol Gulley aka koi-lo take over and
So, let me be sure I understand you. Because someone named Carol
dragged in her dirty laundry, (none of which I've seen in her
messages), you find it necessary to see how much vulgarity you can fit
into your messages? Yes, I see. That makes all the sense in the world.

Not to mention, Carol was here way before Roy, and before almost all of the
other regulars - Jan might have been here earlier, Ingrid & I started
posting about the same time, and Carol was here when I first posted (that's
10 years ago).

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....
Old 24-04-2006, 09:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds (OFF TOPIC)

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
om...

Koi-lo, aka carol uses a bunch of other fake identities to **** off
Jehovah Witnesses in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,

The different nyms are not to p*ss them off. Lets stick to the facts here
Snooze.

Yes, you use it to hide your identity. The fact still remains, you go there
to **** them off and troll them. Leave them alone. Unless you're making
money by doing this, repeat after me, leave them alone.

Old 24-04-2006, 09:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

Not to mention, Carol was here way before Roy, and before almost all of
the
other regulars - Jan might have been here earlier, Ingrid & I started
posting about the same time, and Carol was here when I first posted
(that's
10 years ago).

Since you believe that "first here" is a justification, you'll be returning
your property to the appropriate native american tribe right? Didn't think
so.

Sorry, but being here since back in the day isn't a justification for acting
like a twit.

-S

Old 24-04-2006, 10:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Snooze" wrote in message
t...
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
om...

Koi-lo, aka carol uses a bunch of other fake identities to **** off
Jehovah Witnesses in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,

The different nyms are not to p*ss them off. Lets stick to the facts
here Snooze.

Yes, you use it to hide your identity.

My ISP was always there for anyone to see. That was never hidden. Who
wouldn't hide their NYM-identity when they're followed from NG to NG by
disruptive trolls?

The fact still remains, you go there
to **** them off and troll them.

Leave them alone. Unless you're making
money by doing this, repeat after me, leave them alone.

I have been on that NG for 10 years, along with *many other* ex and
anti-Watchtowerites. We're fixtures there. Mr Santana isn't the group
moderator. And what has that NG got to do with me being attacked *here* by
people NOT from that group? Why aren't they trolling and attacking all the
other ex's and anti's on ARJ-W at this very minute? There must be 20 on
them there right now - as I type this. Why are they there? Because Mr.
Antonio Santana constantly cross-posts to the atheism, science, biology and
many other groups, antagonizing them, harassing them and drags them into
ARJW - then he has the gall to attack *me* for being there? Short memory
Snooze? This was supposed to be about his daughter Revis,... now it's
switched to something else? What next?

What's good for the geese is good for the ganders. Let him drive off all
the other antis and ex's in ARJW, then I'll leave that group as well........

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 24-04-2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Snooze" wrote in message
et...
"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

Not to mention, Carol was here way before Roy, and before almost all of
the
other regulars - Jan might have been here earlier, Ingrid & I started
posting about the same time, and Carol was here when I first posted
(that's
10 years ago).

Since you believe that "first here" is a justification, you'll be
returning your property to the appropriate native american tribe right?
Didn't think so.

Sorry, but being here since back in the day isn't a justification for
acting like a twit.

==============
Posting ON TOPIC pond and fish messages is acting like a twit? I think
people who use other people's nyms to cause confusion and killfiling are
acting like twits, don't you? I think people obsessed with sex and sluts
and who constantly post off-topic semi-literate obscene messages are twits,
don't you agree? I'm sure you do. I think people who are biting their own
noses to spite their own faces and kill this NG are twits? Don't you agree
Snooze?

Now let's all IGNORE the off-topic garbage posted here and get back to ponds
and fish.

Old 24-04-2006, 11:07 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers,news.admin.net-abuse.misc

Koi-Lo wrote:
"Snooze" wrote in message
t...
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
om...

Koi-lo, aka carol uses a bunch of other fake identities to **** off
Jehovah Witnesses in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,

The different nyms are not to p*ss them off. Lets stick to the facts
here Snooze.

Yes, you use it to hide your identity.

My ISP was always there for anyone to see. That was never hidden. Who
wouldn't hide their NYM-identity when they're followed from NG to NG by
disruptive trolls?

That is not what your buddies on the health group claims.. you nym
shift to avoid killfiles.

http://tinyurl.com/99azt
http://tinyurl.com/87ow4
http://tinyurl.com/d6t5m
http://tinyurl.com/aheek
http://tinyurl.com/ck97r
http://tinyurl.com/cm3dp
http://tinyurl.com/8bscg
http://tinyurl.com/7epdg
http://tinyurl.com/bya3z

The fact still remains, you go there
to **** them off and troll them.

Leave them alone. Unless you're making
money by doing this, repeat after me, leave them alone.

I have been on that NG for 10 years, along with *many other* ex and
anti-Watchtowerites. We're fixtures there.

And now she is lying and using her own sheriff dept to Harrass JW's.
nobody else does that. even her buddies PB and Fred Hall told her to
stop.

Mr Santana isn't the group
moderator.

Neither are you. You told the deputy ATKW is your message board. That
is a Lie.

And what has that NG got to do with me being attacked *here* by
people NOT from that group? Why aren't they trolling and attacking all the
other ex's and anti's on ARJ-W at this very minute? There must be 20 on
them there right now - as I type this. Why are they there?

They are doing fine. However you are the only one who lies and try to
manipulate a whole police dept to do your dirty laundry.

Because Mr.
Antonio Santana constantly cross-posts to the atheism, science, biology and
many other groups, antagonizing them, harassing them and drags them into
ARJW -

Actually you halfwit bimbo, Me being a Jw I crosspost legit subject on
science and evolution, there is no law that indicate I can not do so.
ARJW is not your personal playground Yo do not direct that group and
you will not be allowed to do so.

then he has the gall to attack *me* for being there? Short memory
Snooze? This was supposed to be about his daughter Revis,... now it's
switched to something else? What next?

the somehting else is accusing me of premeditated murder telling other
that I have killed before, and telling people I am the subject of a
police investigations in two states. Today that lie was put to rest.

What's good for the geese is good for the ganders. Let him drive off all
the other antis and ex's in ARJW, then I'll leave that group as well........

The other anti don' go attacking peopl by lying and slandering them. No
do they call the police dept with false police reports.

Old 25-04-2006, 03:16 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:47:50 GMT, "Snooze" wrote:

2 solutions here,
1 she stops ****ing them off, they leave rec.ponds alone
2 she leaves rec.ponds

Neither will happen, so guess what?

We choose #3?

Filter potty-mouthed troublemakers, and dropped the grudges (they lead to
wrinkles you know). ;-) Snooze, you & I both have been annoyed,
but you've just got to let it go, taint worth it. Post on topic and let it
go. History is history, and stupid is as stupid does. Let us not be
stupid. )
-----
Water temp getting into the high 50's. Koi are happy.
~ jan

-----------------
Old 25-04-2006, 06:57 AM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

I have been on that NG for 10 years, along with *many other* ex and
anti-Watchtowerites. We're fixtures there.

Everybody does it so it's okay... If we extend that logic, the trolls and
flooders have been here for at least 2 years now, they're fixtures here now.

You still haven't answered my question. What do you gain from being there?
Leave them alone.

Old 25-04-2006, 08:58 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

I have been on that NG for 10 years, along with *many other* ex and
anti-Watchtowerites. We're fixtures there.

Everybody does it so it's okay...

Are you saying it's OK for all the others but "not for me" because one man,
a vicious hate-filled person said so? These NGs are for discussions.
They're not "agreement boards" where everyone is required to agree with what
everyone else says. How boring that would be. If someone is upset by the
normal give and take on a NG, they shouldn't be on Usenet. I don't see him
attacking the other people there exposing the WTS, or the atheists and
agnostics he brings there with his constant cross-posting.

If we extend that logic, the trolls and
flooders have been here for at least 2 years now, they're fixtures here
now.

Well, aren't they? I can't make them leave any more than you can. No one
on the ARJW group was personally attacking anyone else until Mr. Santana
lost control and decided it was time to make *me* leave, to silence me at
any cost. To turn as many people against me as possible with his lies.
He's not the moderator of ARJW. He doesn't get to pick and choose who posts
there. He can start his own moderated JW NG or posting board and allow
only JWs there who agree with each other. That's his right. He has no
right to decide who doesn't and doesn't post on an unmoderated NG.

You still haven't answered my question. What do you gain from being there?

You really want to know? I gain the satisfaction of warning people off a
cult that can well cost them their freedom, their marriage, their family,
their old friends and even their life and the lives of their children should
they need a blood transfusion. I have seen what happens to people and their
families and children who join this cult. I have succeeded in freeing more
than a few of them through that NG and a few Forums I was on several years
ago. You can see what they are by the messages posted suggesting someone
murder me "put her out of her misery" Mr. Santana posted several times along
with my personal information so anyone can come here - and his JW brothers
lie and try and cover for him. We were taught that kind of dishonesty
(coverups for other JWs) was ok and is called "theocratic warfare
strategy."

Leave them alone.

Why? I'm no different than the others there warning people about this cult
and no one is trolling and hounding them. Why are they hounding just *me?*
As I said, first the excuse was Revis, then it changed to religion.... what
will it be next? It will always be something because Mr Santana wants me
off Usenet for his own egotistical reasons. He must win the war with a
woman, must subdue her, control her or feel he was "bested" as he calls it,
by a woman, and he can't have that........... and I'm not leaving.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 28-04-2006, 06:37 PM posted to rec.ponds
Randy R

Bacon wrote:
How did this group get flooded with all the bizarre filth. I decided
to stop by when I saw strange cross-posting and for the life of me
can't see how you co-exist with the freaks that have made your site
home. My Mom would love the pond talk but would faint if exposed to
the trolls. Fascinating place.

What would be cool is if someone could make a web archive of the group
that allowed posting, (like Google,) that filtered out all the extra
"noise" and off-topic stuff. This would be an excellent opportunity for
an online retailer of pond supplies, though I don't know how possible
it is. (I would register a seperate domain for it though.)

Randy R