Old 01-01-2007, 08:47 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

wrote in message
news
Hello Group,

Once again . . . Thank you for your efforts in getting the new group up
and running. I did notice a few things that will no doubt become
weaknesses as the group progresses. While I am a newbie, I have much
experience in organizations within the "real" world, and noticed a few
things that may prove helpful in maintaining a healthy vitality to the
new
group.

brevity snip
==========================
Thank you. I couldn't have said this better myself. You brought up several
good points that were not mentioned in the past and things I've wanted to
ask. So far the moderators are a group of friends who've known each other
for awhile. I never saw them disagree on anything although I'm sure I miss
an occasional message. I can't help but wonder what would happen if someone
did disagree with them as I did over the fish food issue.

Has the group already been created? I haven't heard anything so far.

I hope this wasn't your idea of a post in support of RPM. I wouldn't have
considered it to be one. Imo, the support got lost (if even there) in the
negative comment directed at the proposed moderators. And as far as the
disagreement, to my recollection, that was with me not "them". ~ jan
Old 01-01-2007, 09:32 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:12:01 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

I had already posted in support of a moderated group. I have no way to know
if that one showed up since I don't put a working email address on them.

Gill covered this. But no known post in support from Zebulon has shown up
on NGP.

Imo, the support got lost (if even there) in the
negative comment directed at the proposed moderators.

How could I have asked the question in a positive way?

Leaving the negative comment out, and just saying you'll support the group.

And as far as the
disagreement, to my recollection, that was with me not "them". ~ jan

Sorry, I was under the impression they agreed with you.........

And how did they leave this impression on you? ~ jan
Old 01-01-2007, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:12:01 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

I had already posted in support of a moderated group. I have no way to
know
if that one showed up since I don't put a working email address on them.

Gill covered this. But no known post in support from Zebulon has shown up
on NGP.

Then how can I send it? I used 2 different NSPs. Their website gives me a
"no syntax" error. How many other people's posts in support are not showing
up either?

Imo, the support got lost (if even there) in the
negative comment directed at the proposed moderators.

How could I have asked the question in a positive way?

Leaving the negative comment out, and just saying you'll support the
group.

Then how and where would I ask the question? And how would it be worded to
sound positive?

And as far as the
disagreement, to my recollection, that was with me not "them". ~ jan

Sorry, I was under the impression they agreed with you.........

And how did they leave this impression on you? ~ jan

How? Derek agreed with you (research, fatty livers) did he not? And no one
else said anything concerning what they fed their fish. How would I not get
that impression? What impression would you have gotten? That only you
felt the expensive feeds should be fed? No one bothered to answer my
questions regarding the conditions the research was done under
either......... if they did my NR didn't pick it up.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 01-01-2007, 10:04 PM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

[...]

Well if your newsgroups won't allow you to post then do it via
google....not hard......you want to give your support and vote for rpm
then go do it......If you don't then don't play the game that your
newsgroups aren't allowing you to do so......Now, of course, if your
posts contain stuff the moderators of ngp won't let through then you
just won't see it....and without a valid email address you will never
know why unless you actually mail them (not Jayne she is nothing to do
with the ngp moderation team).......

As for fish food....this has nothing to do with the creation of a
moderated rec.ponds......your posts about this would get through the
moderation process from what I understand....and if they don't I will be
the first to kick up a fight even if I don't agree with you......

So....if you are real about posting support for
rec.ponds.moderated....go to google groups....register for ngp and post
it under the thread "RFD rec.ponds.moderated - Straw Poll #1" -
shouldn't be too hard to find.....and is dead easy to do...

If it is too hard for you then you are not genuine in your support for rpm

Gill
Old 01-01-2007, 10:23 PM posted to rec.ponds

Then how can I send it? I used 2 different NSPs. Their website gives me a
"no syntax" error. How many other people's posts in support are not showing
up either?

Use google groups?

Then how and where would I ask the question? And how would it be worded to
sound positive?

Ask the question in a different post.

How? Derek agreed with you (research, fatty livers) did he not? And no one
else said anything concerning what they fed their fish. How would I not get
that impression? What impression would you have gotten? That only you
felt the expensive feeds should be fed? No one bothered to answer my
questions regarding the conditions the research was done under
either......... if they did my NR didn't pick it up.

I can only ASS-U-ME it was because it became a dead horse at that point,
you didn't like our answers, which _if_ they agreed with, you weren't
listening to anyway, how were their comments going to help? Perhaps they
didn't want to get involved, perhaps they didn't have a clue, perhaps they
don't feed their koi at all and don't want anyone to know? Regardless, if
they had, did or don't, their comments would have had nothing to do with us
all being on the same moderation team. This isn't a group consensus on
topics. We're working together for a consensus on the RFD, and how & what
to moderate. Not what we feed our fish, line our ponds with or what
predatory controls we use.

The original discussion was about passing of posts not feeding fish, that's
what it got turned into. As far as Derek agreeing, that had NOTHING to do
with him and I being on the same moderating team I can assure you.

Did it ever occur to you that the rest had nothing to add or no opinion one
way or the other? This is a discussion group, not a debate team
competition. Where Poster 1 gives their opinions with support, and Poster 2
does same, then everyone chimes in with who won. As far as your questions
unanswered, google for them, don't expect any group to do that kind of work
for you on stuff they're not interested in, or have already formed opinions
and/or found info they can live with. ~ jan

Old 01-01-2007, 10:46 PM posted to rec.ponds

Now your choosey huh.....beggars as such can not afford to be
choosey, ITs proof you all are beggin as your post in koishack
revealed. out of all those that looked it over only you and the
dumbass that orignally posted the crap had the gonads to reply totehir
own post and beg for feedback which yu never got. Cry your eyes
out.........all of koishack is laughing at you or do I have to start
posting all the pM and emails I recevied from that post KAthy30
made.......trust me it wil be quite embarrasing for the two of
you......

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:47:53 GMT, ~ janj wrote:

newsPydndjVnJd6hRDYnZ2dnUVZ_vWtnZ2d@giganew s.com...

-------
Old 01-01-2007, 10:47 PM posted to rec.ponds

Quit your dam lying carol you never posted it and your lying about
it.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:12:01 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
==========================

=====================================

Old 01-01-2007, 10:51 PM posted to rec.ponds

Put a 37 cent stamp on it and send it to someone who gives a rats ass
about it.....maybe husband number 3 or 4 might work.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:48:44 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

Old 01-01-2007, 10:52 PM posted to rec.ponds

Nopt gonna happen with google, it gives a partial email addy which is
all to simple to figure out, and we allknow how secrative carol is in
guarding her so called email account. Hey, anyone wanna know CArols
email just email me and I will tell ya. It took less than 5 minutes to
get it.

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:04:18 +0000, Gill Passman

Old 01-01-2007, 10:55 PM posted to rec.ponds

Hmmmmmm evidently Jan likes to kiss ass, or is she stil kissin gon
CArols feet yet. Kinda kinky aint it JAn......kissing that bitches
feet or her ass for a lousy post. Are you all that hard uyp for a
post. Hell ask me and I'll gladly support it, ONly to glad as its yet
anbother challenge for me to ply against a mnoderated group.

Go ahead ask me Jan.....I'll give you a positive support post in
return. Or are you just a kinky old lady thats into kissing fat
bitches feet!

Old 01-01-2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:
Nopt gonna happen with google, it gives a partial email addy which is
all to simple to figure out, and we allknow how secrative carol is in
guarding her so called email account. Hey, anyone wanna know CArols
email just email me and I will tell ya. It took less than 5 minutes to
get it.

Well just for the record you didn't get it from me......but
hey....anyone can work out my email addy - couldn't give a flying
f*ck.....I like talking to people.....but maybe I'm stupid.....(don't
think so)......

Gill
Old 02-01-2007, 12:07 AM posted to rec.ponds

==========
Well if your newsgroups won't allow you to post then do it via
google....not hard......you want to give your support and vote for rpm
then go do it......If you don't then don't play the game that your
newsgroups aren't allowing you to do so......

Play the GAME? What GAME? Now I'm being accused of playing a GAME?

Now, of course, if your
posts contain stuff the moderators of ngp won't let through then you just
won't see it....and without a valid email address you will never know why
unless you actually mail them (not Jayne she is nothing to do with the ngp
moderation team).......

All I posted was that I support a moderated rec.ponds and as you saw by the
SS header it showed that the post made it through. Is SS paying a GAME
showing the post went through when it did not? They're showing on the SS
server.

As for fish food....this has nothing to do with the creation of a
moderated rec.ponds......your posts about this would get through the
moderation process from what I understand....and if they don't I will be
the first to kick up a fight even if I don't agree with you......

Of course you would - you'd accuse me of playing a GAME of some kind. What's
behind your hate filled messages Gill? What's your motive? Do you think
your messages will drive me away? Is this a GAME to get rid of me so the
other two trolls leave RP? I posted the header here from the SS message
right from the NGP group as PROOF.

So....if you are real about posting support for rec.ponds.moderated....go
to google groups....register for ngp and post it under the thread "RFD
rec.ponds.moderated - Straw Poll #1" - shouldn't be too hard to
find.....and is dead easy to do...

I told you many times I don't use Google to post.

If it is too hard for you then you are not genuine in your support for rpm

Talk about manipulation.........
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:11 AM posted to rec.ponds

"~ janj" wrote in message
Then how can I send it? I used 2 different NSPs. Their website gives me
"no syntax" error. How many other people's posts in support are not
showing
up either?

Use google groups?

I don't use Google Groups. It's more aggravation than it's worth. I'll try
one more time, than look into Google.

Then how and where would I ask the question? And how would it be worded
sound positive?

Ask the question in a different post.

Fair enough.

snips

Did it ever occur to you that the rest had nothing to add or no opinion
one
way or the other? This is a discussion group, not a debate team
competition.

Fair enough. Point taken. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:13 AM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:
Nopt gonna happen with google, it gives a partial email addy which is
all to simple to figure out, and we allknow how secrative carol is in
guarding her so called email account. Hey, anyone wanna know CArols
email just email me and I will tell ya. It took less than 5 minutes to
get it.

Well just for the record you didn't get it from me......but hey....anyone
can work out my email addy - couldn't give a flying f*ck.....I like
talking to people.....but maybe I'm stupid.....(don't think so)......

Gill

================================
Lets see what you say when they start using it on porn sites and to forge
your headers. I have a feeling you'll be humming quite a different tune.
:-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:30 AM posted to rec.ponds

No one has ever used mine yet and so what if they do. I think its
better to have my email addy there in stead of like you and have your
pictures accompany it, and then come to find out that your husband
Randy paid to download it. That certainly would make me made! you
loser! I just have a feeling yur email already well in use in porn
sites all without it being posted for some reason or other....