Old 17-02-2005, 04:07 AM
kathy

Nah, I say give Bonnie a free tshirt.
Actually, she's our creative member,
she can design the tshirt!

kathy

Old 17-02-2005, 04:16 AM
Gary Woods

"kathy" wrote:

You're being just plain mean.
It's not healthy to be so abusive.

Hey, he's a top poster; he can't help it... congenital thing...

ObContent: My pond is frozen

No, I didn't go anywhere; just lurking.

Old 17-02-2005, 04:50 AM
Steve

Congratulations on another brilliant post, Roy.

I know some people here don't like you but personally, I find you
truly inspiring. Sure, you don't know how to use punctuation. You
think noing is the same thing as knowing. You don't know the
difference between your and you're. And you rarely have anything
worthwhile to say. But you don't let these impairments slow you down.
You forge ahead, insulting everyone you can without regard for how
intelligent you look in the process. Yes, your courage is truly
inspiring.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:09:36 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

In this persons and this forums case its persons of limited capacity
mentally in regards to assessing and treating and keeping fish
Or its this elite forums own word for something or other to
differentiate them from the ones that do know...just like beignorants
Vanilla pudding and his name for GF/Koi crosses.......

Don't feel bad for notnoing it becasue of where your
from...........most americans don't understand their lingo either, so
how could you expect a person of another country to.

Old 17-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Kerry

Typical words coming from a butt hole that don;t have a
clue..........when all else fails punctuation and spelling always
enter into the picture as they are grasping at straws just to kill
that urge to respond..............

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 04:50:08 GMT, (Steve) wrote:

===Congratulations on another brilliant post, Roy.
===
===I know some people here don't like you but personally, I find you
===truly inspiring. Sure, you don't know how to use punctuation. You
===think noing is the same thing as knowing. You don't know the
===difference between your and you're. And you rarely have anything
===worthwhile to say. But you don't let these impairments slow you down.
===You forge ahead, insulting everyone you can without regard for how
===intelligent you look in the process. Yes, your courage is truly
===inspiring.
===
===
===On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:09:36 GMT,
(Roy) wrote:
===
===In this persons and this forums case its persons of limited capacity
===mentally in regards to assessing and treating and keeping fish
===Or its this elite forums own word for something or other to
===differentiate them from the ones that do know...just like beignorants
===Vanilla pudding and his name for GF/Koi crosses.......
===
===Don't feel bad for notnoing it becasue of where your
===from...........most americans don't understand their lingo either, so
===how could you expect a person of another country to.

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer
http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Old 17-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Kerry

Its none of your business on what I do or how I post or
feel.........when you pay my bills then you may be able to say what I
shold or should not do or how I should feel...........

===Roy,

Old 17-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Kerry

Yet another Mr. Perfect that gets his panties in a wad when someone
does not post according to so called USENET
protocol...............hopefully they get wadded up enough to cut off
circulation to your gonads, and you are prevented from
spawning.............The world don;t need any more perfect assholes,
there is an overabundance of them already with the majority in this
group..........

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 04:16:40 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

==="kathy" wrote:
===
===You're being just plain mean.
===It's not healthy to be so abusive.
===
===Hey, he's a top poster; he can't help it... congenital thing...
===
===ObContent: My pond is frozen
===
===No, I didn't go anywhere; just lurking.
===
===
===Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic
===Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G

Old 17-02-2005, 01:23 PM

Well shucks Kathy, thanks. I did design a tshirt years ago. After my first
visit from a heron I made up a tshirt with a O and a slash with a blue heron
inside and rec.ponds underneath. The heron didn't pay attention.
Bonnie
NJ
kathy

Old 17-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Derek Broughton

Kerry wrote:

Aw @#$%^Y&. The twit's changed his handle again...
--
derek
Old 17-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Derek Broughton

Old 17-02-2005, 03:18 PM
REBEL JOE

Hi ko30p yea his list is growing soon we can start a group called people
on roys list

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND