Old 17-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

Gail Futoran wrote:

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message

Wow! Usenet police. What does OT mean??

Off topic. Most groups don't mind a few off topic
posts, especially if they have a remote connection
to the group - like Kathy's post about water dogs.

rec.ponds is, IMO (in my opinion), one of the better
groups for staying mostly on topic.

Gail

Thanks for the reply Gail. However, the question was more rhetorical
than anything. Or, at least, in reply to the usenet police. Off topic
means off topic. Ignore at your leisure.
Old 17-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Donny

The thing you don't like is someone with an different opinion and that
does not agree with you. Were you always a spolied little brat that
got only what he wanted and only his way when you were growing
up...evidently so and you expect such now............

Show me a malicious post, or a post that has been OT
dude............Whats good for one is good for others, show leaway to
one it should and will go to others, posy crap about dogs, so can
others, its already been stated its acceptable, so one persons posts
should not be treated any different now should they...........I
really think you spent too much times in a Salt mine and with your
perceived attitude of getting your way and only your way is
interfering with what life is really abnout..Get a clue dude.......

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:14:15 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
===
=== On Thu, (Kerry) *really Roy mugged* wrote:
===
===Its none of your business on what I do or how I post or
===feel.........when you pay my bills then you may be able to say what I
===shold or should not do or how I should feel...........
===
=== Wait a minute, aren't you retired and receiving SS? So theoretically.....
===
===Well, he's wrong anyway. Earthlink's terms of service make it clear that he
===can lose his service for abusive newsgroup postings. So far, what I've
===seen (since he abused Nedra) has been just short of that.
===
===I fully agree that it's none of my business how he feels. He's entitled to
===be a nasty old curmudgeon if he wants. However, it _is_ my businees if he
===ruins my enjoyment of this newsgroup with malicious posts.

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer
http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Old 17-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Donny

So therefore there is no distinction, other folks posts concerning
dogs should be welcome too....stay tuned for my posts of 19 various
water breed dogs.......Kathy is not any better than me or the man in
the moon..........y'all created this bed, now you have to lay in
it.............

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:23:39 -0500, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

===
==="Gail Futoran" wrote in message
=== "Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
=== ...
=== Wow! Usenet police. What does OT mean??
===
=== Off topic. Most groups don't mind a few off topic
=== posts, especially if they have a remote connection
=== to the group - like Kathy's post about water dogs.
===
=== rec.ponds is, IMO (in my opinion), one of the better
=== groups for staying mostly on topic.
===
===Kathy's lab's are always welcome here, if you ask me.

Old 17-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Donny

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:13:21 -0700, PlainBill
wrote:

===How much lattitude is allowed?

Depends on who you are

===
===I assume discusion of 'water features' should be permittted.

Also depends on who youy are
===
===Reminders to "Watch out for alligators while trying to drain a swamp"
===would seem to be on topic. (Especially relavent to some of my
===projects).
===
===Transporting live fish is obviously on topic.

Why would it not be?
===
===But how about other creatures that live in water - such as turtles,
===beaver or muskrats? And would this include other members of genus
===(snapping turtles are on topic - but how about a desert tortise?)

Other can get by on posyting about snappers etc why not everyone
else.....
===
===And (after my last experince cleaning up the muck at the bottom of the
===pond), is mud wrestling on topic?

Its pond related is it not?
===
===We now return you to ponding.
===
===PlainBill
===

And the self appointed wanna be moderators in an unmoderated forum
think they can decide who and what can be posted all depending on if
they like the person or that person fits into their get on your knees
and pray to these self appointed gods desires............
Just like I said this forum is so one sided if it was a boat it would
have capsized long ago..........Either you have to go and run with the
so called dogs in charge or suffer the consequences they
throw...........

Old 17-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Donny

So theoretically what?
Wish I was receiving SS............shows you exactly what little you
do know, don't it?

And I have never mugged anything........besides if your looking for
the proper term its munged.....not
mugged............sheeeeeeeesh!Point me to the rule and regulation
that states I need to use my God given name...........go ahead show
me..........I can use any darn name I desire and change it every post
if I desire..........its my priviledge.........

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:23:38 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

===On Thu, (Kerry) *really Roy mugged* wrote:
===
===Its none of your business on what I do or how I post or
===feel.........when you pay my bills then you may be able to say what I
===shold or should not do or how I should feel...........
===
===Wait a minute, aren't you retired and receiving SS? So theoretically.....
===
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 17-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Donny

Evidently yuour kill file thing is not working or you all would not
have responded to my so called posts....sop much for your concept of
kill files...........No its not the kill file you like its the know it
all attitudes and only your way, and you all can;'t resist the
temptation to fire back...........See your no different than anyone
else is no matter how above all you may think you are..........

Old 17-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Art James

Be my guest........knock your socks off, and enjoy yourself.....

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:18:36 -0500, (REBEL JOE)
wrote:

===Hi ko30p yea his list is growing soon we can start a group called people
===on roys list
===
===
===
===
http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 17-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Art James

Whats a matter Derek, your momma never teach yuy calling names is
bad..........see you are just like me dude....face it, your not any
better now are you?

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:38:15 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===Kerry wrote:
===
===Aw @#$%^Y&. The twit's changed his handle again...