Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-05-2003, 07:44 AM
Susan Witthuhn

Default need help with planting my first rose bush

this is my first time here. i bought my first rose bush and need some
suggestions on how to plant it . i live in minnesota don't know which
zone that is,
i have a blue girl rose, it has a rose on it , a really beautiful one
that is so fragrant, and a new bud. i'm just in love with this plant
and i don't want to kill it. so if anyone could tell me what i should
do i would really appreciate it, i know i should have done more
research before buying one but i saw it and i just had to have it!
and if anyone could suggest any web sites on roses that would be great,
thanks !

susan

First lawn, first post. In need of advice.... TeaBag Lawns 21 07-06-2013 08:35 AM
(OT) I need more coffee (was Driftwood bought from PetsMart do I need to boil it first to remove John Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 10-12-2003 04:06 PM
I need rose planting ideas. Emil Roses 9 16-10-2003 07:42 PM
Planting a rose bush+cremated ashes? Emil Roses 8 12-06-2003 06:44 AM
need help with planting my first rose bush (Blue Girl) Susan H. Simko Roses 2 16-05-2003 05:44 PM