Old 17-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Harold Walker

"Mike" wrote in message
Thank you Harold I will. I have a vast circle of friends in different
walks
of life and they all know where they stand with me. I have just extended
that circle by joining others on a cruise forum and had the pleasure of
meeting a whole load of them at a party in High Wycombe this time last
Saturday night. It was such a success that many of us have booked to go on
cruise together, 18 at present, fly out to Bermuda to join the ship,
visit,
St Lucia, (will be there in the new year at the start of a World Cruise)
St
Kitts, Granada, Antigua, Madeira and back into Southampton :-)) Last
Saturday was a six hour party, this next one is a 14 day party :-)) And no
one is a control freak and has 'been here the longest' and not a Net Nanny
in sight :-)) we are all equal :-))

Mike

A pleasure Mike from one that also tells it 'like it is' and often much to
the displeasure of others.....I sometimes laugh when asked for an opinion
re something or other and the 'asker' gets ****ed off at my answer....why
on earth would thay wish to ask for an opinion only to get p'd off....many
is the time I have known exactly what they would have liked me to say
but....I do not play games...way too old for stupid games like
that......stay with it young man and enjoy.....Harold

Old 17-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Bob Smith

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Bob Smith" bob@nospamplease wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry, they are classed as 'wild' not 'vermin' and cannot be shot like
that. You are, legally, not allowed to put your own cat down if it is
ill (or dog), it must be done by a vet.

Mike

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...3Avermin&meta=

They are filthy, destructive and troublesome. Sounds like vermin to me.

Isn't that odd, I was begining to think you are vermin.

Alan

Bob

Then I shall come around to your house and shit on your garden.

Old 18-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Bob Smith

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry, they are classed as 'wild' not 'vermin' and cannot be shot like
that. You are, legally, not allowed to put your own cat down if it is
ill (or dog), it must be done by a vet.

Mike

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...3Avermin&meta=

They are filthy, destructive and troublesome. Sounds like vermin to me.

Isn't that odd, I was begining to think you are vermin.

Alan

Hmm, no reply, how about if you post your address, I promise to come around
and dig a few of your plants up, make your back garden smell permanently of
****, and give your kids worms that will make them blind.

Thought not, mother****er.

Old 22-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Grumach Macabre of Auchterloonie

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

The amount of pratts on this newsgroup is quite amazing, where do you all
come from? Why do you control freaks come onto this newsgroup?

This newsgroup and gardening would be such a wonderful thing if you were to
take your fingers off the 'I am in charge' button.

You know, you never said a truer word.

It will be a better place when you are gone.

--

,,,
}»«üüüü(@
Old 22-09-2005, 08:20 PM

from "Bob Smith" bob@nospamplease contains these words:

Hmm, no reply, how about if you post your address, I promise to come around
and dig a few of your plants up, make your back garden smell permanently of
****, and give your kids worms that will make them blind.

Thought not, mother****er.

You should put a sig-separator before that last word.

--

,,,
}»«üüüü(@

Old 25-09-2005, 11:51 AM
david taylor

My granny used to use cayenne pepper against cats-dogs don't like it either.
You can still buy it cheaply at an ethnic market or emporium.
My son used it in Glasgow against a persitent fouling dog and it worked.
He did make the mistake of telling the dog owner who reacted badly.
Regards
David T
"Flower Bobdew" wrote in message

Well, as no-one else has mentioned it - and it doesn't appear in the FAQ I
looked at either [yes, clearly this is a common problem!]...

I've just [past two months] tried Silent Roar - bought from the local
garden centre - which is, effectively, lion shite. I don't know how they
know, but wee domestic moggies, seemingly, don't like the thought of
bumping into a lion, even under the cover of darkness!

Its worked well in the back garden, but the front will be a good test too.
I only have a couple of relatively small beds within a large grassed area
[shared with next door] out there, and the constant piling up of the bark
mulch that greets me most mornings' means the lions will soon be let
loose.

Now... About these damned moles... Who clearly aren't afraid of the odd,
rogue lion!!! : 7

--
Flower Bobdew
South Facing Garden

Fouling By Cats careen Lawns 8 17-12-2013 04:40 PM
Cats fouling in grass Blairadamwitch Lawns 7 16-07-2010 11:13 AM
CAT FOULING [email protected] Gardening 12 08-05-2005 04:49 AM
How to discourage cats from fouling the Garden? discoverer United Kingdom 27 13-04-2004 04:04 PM
Sears push mower fouling plugs [email protected] Lawns 7 15-07-2003 08:59 PM