Old 10-11-2005, 01:01 PM
La puce

Default OT clearing jackdaw`s nest

middleton.walker wrote:
ooh la la...aint we geting ugly once again

Well, if you pull the tail of the tiger, you'll see the teeth )

Old 10-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Kate Morgan

YES. I HAD ENOUGH and I am truly sorry if you think calling Janet a fat
ugly cow really bothers you. MIKE LYLE, SACHA and JANET BARACLOUGH are
giving me a hard time over nothing. If I receive one more post with a
rude or abusive words in it I will make a complaint. Janet will not get
away with it this time as she did in February 2004.

I suspect that complaints will get you nowhere at all.....perhaps a few more
derogatory remarks maybe!!!!!!!!!

wish I had never mentioned the blooming jackdaws, mutter mutter mutter
:-(((

kate
Old 10-11-2005, 01:02 PM
middleton.walker

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

middleton.walker wrote:
ooh la la...aint we geting ugly once again

Well, if you pull the tail of the tiger, you'll see the teeth )

So the message be......'do not pull the tiger's tail'

Old 10-11-2005, 01:06 PM
middleton.walker

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

YES. I HAD ENOUGH and I am truly sorry if you think calling Janet a fat
ugly cow really bothers you. MIKE LYLE, SACHA and JANET BARACLOUGH are
giving me a hard time over nothing. If I receive one more post with a
rude or abusive words in it I will make a complaint. Janet will not get
away with it this time as she did in February 2004.

I suspect that complaints will get you nowhere at all.....perhaps a few
more
derogatory remarks maybe!!!!!!!!!

wish I had never mentioned the blooming jackdaws, mutter mutter mutter
:-(((

kate

What the hec Kate.....it gave a little spice to the cake

Old 10-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
"middleton.walker" writes:
| "La puce" wrote in message
| oups.com...
|
| ooh la la...aint we geting ugly once again
|
| Well, if you pull the tail of the tiger, you'll see the teeth )
|
| So the message be......'do not pull the tiger's tail'

.... pull its teeth.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 10-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Sacha

On 10/11/05 12:38, in article
, "La puce"
wrote:

Judith Lea wrote:
That's enough - what on earth are we teaching our children when we read
this stupid retort - I am surprised and ashamed of you.

I CERTAINLY I HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TOO. Why is it that I'm being called
a French bitch and YOU say nothing?

WHY IS IT that nobody says anything when a poster get a post with
'those who lie with dogs gets fleas? WHY IS IT that YOU don't say
anything when I'm being called 'une chienne?'.

YES. I HAD ENOUGH and I am truly sorry if you think calling Janet a fat
ugly cow really bothers you. MIKE LYLE, SACHA and JANET BARACLOUGH are
giving me a hard time over nothing. If I receive one more post with a
rude or abusive words in it I will make a complaint. Janet will not get
away with it this time as she did in February 2004.

Let's see if you can get what you call 'nothing' is actually about.
Janet posted some harmless remark about 'hit and miss gardening' and you
immediately pounced on it to insult her.
You gave somebody some misinformation and Janet posted contradicting and
correcting that misinformation. You then went into a tearing rage with
Janet for daring to do that and decided to rake up old sores to promote your
imagined superiority to one of the most experienced and valuable members of
urg and to avenge yourself.
When it was pointed out to you that your information was not good, you kept
insisting that it was and that everyone else was wrong, until it was
irrefutably shown to you that in fact, YOU were wrong.
You also allied yourself with Mike Crowe in insulting people and posted
something very rude and derogatory about Janet, laughing with Mike, a
deeply unpopular man on here, about your 'cleverness' in constructing those
insults. That was indeed a bitchy act and Janet's reference to those who lie
with dogs getting fleas is an American expression which pretty much
translates as "you're known by the company you keep". You link up with
Crowe to insult people here, you risk getting the brush off he gets from
most of us. He's using you. Your problem.
At the same time, you were reminded by me for the *second* time that you had
stated quite flatly that you were not going to argue with Janet any further
and IIRC, were going to ignore her. I reminded you of that, so you got into
another childish temper and hurled more insults about, finally dragging in
my husband and his business. You seem to think that this group has to put
up with your temper and ego and allow you to give others duff advice,
without correction AND that we have to put up with you throwing your toys
out of the pram when someone who knows a lot more than you, tells others
that you're wrong. None of your behaviour amounts to 'nothing', I assure
you.

FYI, I would say that almost every single one of us has been corrected by
the others at some point or other, probably more than once, too. That is
why this is a *discussion* group, not a 'holding forth' group.

Now, if you want to go ahead and make complaints about people who are tired
of your way of conducting yourself here, go right ahead. There will be a
few people more than ready to show WHY we are tired of it and back it up
with copies of your shouting, insulting, screaming posts. There might even
be a few complaints about your continued attempts to disrupt this group for
your own ends.

I think the responses you've received have been very mild when I look back
at how you've behaved. On some other groups your cyber skin would have been
flayed off your back for carrying on in this way.

I suggest you take a deep breath, calm down, figure out what being a member
of a group actually means and start again.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-11-2005, 01:33 PM
La puce

Kate Morgan wrote:
wish I had never mentioned the blooming jackdaws, mutter mutter mutter
:-(((

Ho don't. I apologise about this nonsense. This forum is a very strange
place indeed. I keep receiving private emails with encouragements,
stories about Janet and Sacha and their respective mignons.

It's beyond belief. I will however ignore them and carry on because
I've made lovely friends and I quite enjoy reading lots of stuff. If I
can contribute, I will and Janet nor Sacha will stop me.

I hope your jackdaw project goes well. Bonne chance.

Old 10-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Mike

I will leave you and them to well-deserved obscurity, despite
your all having egos the size of a small planet.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Please don't slam the door, thump upstairs or stamp your foot like a silly
schoolgirl. You're a big girl now

Old 10-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Mike Lyle

La puce wrote:
[...]
MIKE LYLE, SACHA and JANET
BARACLOUGH are giving me a hard time over nothing.[...]

Huh? Me?

--
Mike.

Old 10-11-2005, 03:41 PM
middleton.walker

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
La puce wrote:
[...]
MIKE LYLE, SACHA and JANET
BARACLOUGH are giving me a hard time over nothing.[...]

Huh? Me?

--
Mike.
why on earth would anyone give a good guy like you a hard time...I just do
not understand

Old 10-11-2005, 03:48 PM
La puce

Mike Lyle wrote:

Huh? Me?

Well yes, I was surprised because you are a nice guy but why did you
write 'Est ce qu'elle a du chien?' then. And then Sacha said 'French
bitch' (

Jackdaw chicks Sacha United Kingdom 15 24-05-2007 11:22 AM
effort in clearing up hazy water... will this do? linda mar Freshwater Aquaria Plants 53 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
water report (WAS: effort in clearing up hazy water... will this do?) LM Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
water report (WAS: effort in clearing up hazy water... will this do?) LM Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 02-03-2003 07:08 PM
MTD snowblower not clearing to asphalt Tim Lawns 1 24-02-2003 09:07 AM