Old 01-12-2005, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

Judith Lea wrote:
Now to get onto gardening matters, I have had 3 trees severely pruned
and the company who did it produced the most marvellous chippings from
the branches etc. I have about half a large lorry load - It is quite
warm at the moment and I think perhaps a little too hot to put around
plants, when can I spread this around as a mulch?

What kind of trees? What do you want to mulch?

Old 01-12-2005, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

In article .com, La
puce writes
Hoooo... very good manoeuvre indeed. Clever. Did your family also said
to have your 2 penny worth by responding to me? I was talking about the
Americain Marines Judith, which were on the news last night!

Eh? Pardon, I really don't understand - I must be missing the point as
no slight was intended - I was merely making a statement.

But I understand. The truth sometimes is too hard to accept. Just like
people picking seaweeds thinking it's all ok because they've spotted a
dolphin.

Eh? I still don't understand

--
Judith Lea
Old 01-12-2005, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

BAC wrote:
All this to-ing and fro-ing about freemasons is getting somewhat

tedious,
don't you think? It's a pity they ever gave up the culture of secrecy,

if
this is what we have to put up with as a result.

It only becomes tedious if you read it.....it would appear that you do

read
it....yourself and yourself alone to blame as much as anyone.... for your

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but the argument that a person
who observes that something is becoming tedious is responsible for the
tedium is a trifle specious, IMO. What exactly did I post on the subject of
freemasons, by the way?

Old 01-12-2005, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Judith Lea wrote:
Eh? Pardon, I really don't understand - I must be missing the point as
no slight was intended - I was merely making a statement.

Houlalala.... ) Off course not. But you tell us to stop talking about
it whilst you carry on talking about it. But really, it doesn't matter
at all.

Eh? I still don't understand

Judith, really I'm sorry. You are mentioning a relative who's a mason.
You are justifying the hurt you feel about the recent criticism about
the mason on this thread. I made a remark on the fact that 'the truth
often hurt'. And I commented about the truth about another conversation
we're having about the depletion of seaweeds, the ecosystem damage etc.
from another thread and that the truth does hurt.

If you don't understand, I don't blame you. I am sorry Judith and truly
I apologise for the nonsense!

Now, this mulch of yours?! What trees are they?

Old 01-12-2005, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Judith Lea wrote:
Now, this mulch of yours?! What trees are they?

No, I'm not replying to you anymore - I'm too scared that anything I say
will be pounced upon and quite a different meaning altogether will be
assigned to me - I can do without that nonsense.

Whatever. It's after all a gardening forum. Don't forget your gold
slippers ...