Old 09-12-2005, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default Bird Seed Feeder

In article , Dave the
exTrailer writes
You watched them and didnt shoot them ?

Tut, tut, I won't react.

--
Judith Lea
Old 09-12-2005, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Hi Judith. Sound lovely but...... _Frozen_? Blimey. M-in-l hasn't
mentioned anything about 'frozen' in Wymondham. We will be up there in
February but by then, hopefully, it will be a little warmer.

If that's Wymondham in Norfolk, perhaps a mini-meet might be in order?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 09-12-2005, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from Judith Lea contains these words:

Wymondham is only a couple of miles from me as the cock flies - it was
very frozen there this morning resulting in a car smash which blocked
the main route from Wymondham into the City of Norwich. We had freezing
fog until around 10a.m. this morning. I am in Wymondham tonight to pick
up some friends for a meal out - I may well use a taxi if the roads
freeze up again.

If you use Ron's Taxis, remember me to Ron - but it's Tony, not Rusty...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 09-12-2005, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from Judith Lea contains these words:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Yesterday in Norwich I sat on a bench on Orford Hill yo enjoy an Oggy
(Cornish pasty) and you'd be surprised how bold the pigeons are.

St. Francis has nothing on me with an Oggy in hand.

What were you doing there - on the way to that place at the top of
Westlegate that is selling ceramic pots very cheaply at the moment?

Shopping in the market, Wilkinson's Tea and Coffee Shop, Jarrold's,
Maplin, Oddbins, Poundland and various other places, since it's only a
bus ride away.

Forgot to get some of Pickering's sausages though, so I might be there
tomorrow.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 09-12-2005, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from Judith Lea contains these words:

In article , Dave the
exTrailer writes
You watched them and didnt shoot them ?

Tut, tut, I won't react.

Well, I don't expect you had a suitable gun handy, did you?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Old 09-12-2005, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , June Hughes
writes
Hi Judith. Sound lovely but...... _Frozen_? Blimey. M-in-l hasn't
mentioned anything about 'frozen' in Wymondham. We will be up there in
February but by then, hopefully, it will be a little warmer.

Wymondham is only a couple of miles from me as the cock flies - it was
very frozen there this morning resulting in a car smash which blocked
the main route from Wymondham into the City of Norwich. We had freezing
fog until around 10a.m. this morning. I am in Wymondham tonight to pick
up some friends for a meal out - I may well use a taxi if the roads
freeze up again.

Blimey! I shall ring m-in-l tonight. Thanks for that Judith. Take
care on the roads.
--
June Hughes
Old 09-12-2005, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Hi Judith. Sound lovely but...... _Frozen_? Blimey. M-in-l hasn't
mentioned anything about 'frozen' in Wymondham. We will be up there in
February but by then, hopefully, it will be a little warmer.

If that's Wymondham in Norfolk, perhaps a mini-meet might be in order?

I would like that but we won't be there until February. I tentatively
arranged to meet Judith last February but what with one thing and
another, it didn't happen.
--
June Hughes
Old 09-12-2005, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message
from Judith Lea contains these words:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Yesterday in Norwich I sat on a bench on Orford Hill yo enjoy an Oggy
(Cornish pasty) and you'd be surprised how bold the pigeons are.

St. Francis has nothing on me with an Oggy in hand.

What were you doing there - on the way to that place at the top of
Westlegate that is selling ceramic pots very cheaply at the moment?

Shopping in the market, Wilkinson's Tea and Coffee Shop, Jarrold's,
Maplin, Oddbins, Poundland and various other places, since it's only a
bus ride away.

Forgot to get some of Pickering's sausages though, so I might be there
tomorrow.

I love Loose's shop, although their big shop closed down.
--
June Hughes
Old 10-12-2005, 04:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Hi Judith. Sound lovely but...... _Frozen_? Blimey. M-in-l hasn't
mentioned anything about 'frozen' in Wymondham. We will be up there in
February but by then, hopefully, it will be a little warmer.

If that's Wymondham in Norfolk, perhaps a mini-meet might be in order?

I would like that but we won't be there until February. I tentatively
arranged to meet Judith last February but what with one thing and
another, it didn't happen.

Well, you've doubled your chances now, innit.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 10-12-2005, 04:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

I love Loose's shop, although their big shop closed down.

Who's Lucy?

Is Loose's a shop I ought to know about?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Old 10-12-2005, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Bird Seed Feeder OT

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

I love Loose's shop, although their big shop closed down.

Who's Lucy?

Is Loose's a shop I ought to know about?

Not unless you are into cooking and stuff like that. It's in a small
yard, up a short alley, next to a cafe, set behind the road across from
Debenhams. A lovely, light building with lots of glass. Was taken over
by some of the staff (not gospel but something of the sort) earlier this
year. The manager there is extremely helpful and they sell some lovely
things.
--
June Hughes
Old 10-12-2005, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

In article , June Hughes
writes
I would like that but we won't be there until February. I tentatively
arranged to meet Judith last February but what with one thing and
another, it didn't happen.

I can't remember that June!!! I remember you saying that you would be
in Wymondham seeing MIL but not that we were going to meet - did I miss
something and not meet you - I apologise for my bad manners if I did.

--
Judith Lea
Old 10-12-2005, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

"June Hughes" wrote
Rusty Hinge 2 writes
Is Loose's a shop I ought to know about?

Not unless you are into cooking and stuff like that. It's in a small
yard, up a short alley, next to a cafe, set behind the road across from
Debenhams. A lovely, light building with lots of glass. Was taken over
by some of the staff (not gospel but something of the sort) earlier this
year. The manager there is extremely helpful and they sell some lovely
things.

They used to have a big shop in Magdalen Street, bit out of the way but
handy 'cos it had a customers' car park at the back. They always had some
very good quality cookware, china, posh crystal and glass, etc - just the
place to find a nice Christmas or wedding present. I knew they'd closed the
old shop but didn't know they had a place in the centre now. Glad it's not
gone forever.

--
Sue

Old 10-12-2005, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , June Hughes
writes
I would like that but we won't be there until February. I tentatively
arranged to meet Judith last February but what with one thing and
another, it didn't happen.

I can't remember that June!!! I remember you saying that you would be
in Wymondham seeing MIL but not that we were going to meet - did I miss
something and not meet you - I apologise for my bad manners if I did.

No you didn't, Judith. You were going off to France and we changed the
times we were going to Wymondham, so we never actually got round to
final arrangements.
--
June Hughes
Old 10-12-2005, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Sue
writes

"June Hughes" wrote
Rusty Hinge 2 writes
Is Loose's a shop I ought to know about?

Not unless you are into cooking and stuff like that. It's in a small
yard, up a short alley, next to a cafe, set behind the road across from
Debenhams. A lovely, light building with lots of glass. Was taken over
by some of the staff (not gospel but something of the sort) earlier this
year. The manager there is extremely helpful and they sell some lovely
things.

They used to have a big shop in Magdalen Street, bit out of the way but
handy 'cos it had a customers' car park at the back. They always had some
very good quality cookware, china, posh crystal and glass, etc - just the
place to find a nice Christmas or wedding present. I knew they'd closed the
old shop but didn't know they had a place in the centre now. Glad it's not
gone forever.

Ah! There's another urgler in East Anglia
--
June Hughes

Bird Seed Feeder OT michael adams United Kingdom 0 10-12-2005 06:15 PM
Bird Seed Feeder Mike United Kingdom 19 29-11-2005 04:53 PM
If a geezer can't call a bird a bird what can he call a bird? Peter Gregson Gardening 9 05-11-2003 10:02 PM
squirrels / bird feeder solution tom Texas 4 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
squirrels / bird feeder solution Robbin Texas 0 27-03-2003 09:32 PM