Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Gill Hall

Default Cost of Garden Centres versus Nurseries

I went to a not-often visited Garden centre about fifteen miles away to
discover that it had turned into a Wyevale. Nicely laid out, plants looked
healthy, but I was shocked to discover that pots (admittedly, quite big ones)
of Vinca major and all the various vinca minors were selling for no less than
£7.99. I was shocked and didn't buy anything except a herb - for £1.50.

Am I out of touch or is this normal pricing?

Gill Hall