Old 19-10-2006, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default la puce and Judith

On 19/10/06 11:13, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes

There has been NO series of emails circulated about you. Quite the
contrary! Only one person has contacted Judith about you - Puke.

You sent me copies of two emails you had received from Judith - both
about me.

Yes, telling you that it is your friend, Puke, who has emailed Judith about
you. Be careful, June, you're tying yourself in yet more knots. I still
have all the emails to and from you and am filing them. You see, I don't
trust you either.

It is Puke who told Judith that several people have discussed Judith 'and
others' by email with her. She has named those people to Judith and you are
one of them. I TOLD YOU THAT PLAINLY.

The ONLY person who has been emailing anyone else about you is Puke. There
is no 'group' discussing you. Puke has betrayed your part in this entire
saga to Judith. If you go after anyone, it should be Puke but I expect
you're too scared she'll publish your emails here.

Wriggle how you like, you and Puke and your other correspondents are
responsible for what has happened to this group. But don't lie and pretend
there has been a group discussing you. Look to Puke to see who has let you
down. Good bye and good luck. You need it.

I thought you had left?

Oh, there's always room for an encore in the interests of honesty and urg.
So, bad luck:

Subject: June Hughes
Date: 18 October 2006 22:11:09 BDT

helo=theacct.demon.co.uk) by anchor-post-30.mail.demon.net with esmtp (Exim
4.42) id 1GaIi4-000D6H-3C for
; Wed, 18 Oct 2006
21:12:21 +0000

Date: 18 October 2006 22:24:23 BDT

helo=theacct.demon.co.uk) by anchor-post-35.mail.demon.net with esmtp (Exim
4.42) id 1GaIuC-000APM-GM for
; Wed, 18 Oct 2006
21:24:52 +0000

Date: 18 October 2006 22:33:50 BDT

helo=theacct.demon.co.uk) by anchor-post-33.mail.demon.net with esmtp (Exim
4.42) id 1GaJ4D-0004Oa-AD for
; Wed, 18 Oct 2006
21:35:13 +0000

Date: 19 October 2006 08:42:32 BDT

helo=theacct.demon.co.uk) by anchor-post-35.mail.demon.net with esmtp (Exim
4.42) id 1GaSZe-000Kax-JC for
; Thu, 19 Oct 2006
07:44:19 +0000

Date: 19 October 2006 10:02:14 BDT

helo=theacct.demon.co.uk) by anchor-post-32.mail.demon.net with esmtp (Exim
4.42) id 1GaTog-00080r-6a for
; Thu, 19 Oct 2006
09:03:54 +0000

Date: 19 October 2006 11:09:09 BDT

helo=theacct.demon.co.uk) by anchor-post-31.mail.demon.net with esmtp (Exim
4.42) id 1GaUrQ-0008hD-5v for
; Thu, 19 Oct 2006
10:10:49 +0000

Date: 18 October 2006 22:42:19 BDT

helo=theacct.demon.co.uk) by anchor-post-31.mail.demon.net with esmtp (Exim
4.42) id 1GaJBx-000EGJ-68 for
; Wed, 18 Oct 2006
21:43:13 +0000

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 19-10-2006, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sacha
writes
On 19/10/06 11:16, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Stan The Man
writes
Thank-you. As I only have copies of two emails from Judith to Sacha at
present, I really don't think that is enough. I am heartily sick of all
this squabbling between these people and have been marking several
threads here as read without opening them until yesterday evening when I
returned home from work to find an email from Sacha enclosing a copy of
the first email from Judith to her.

Which Judith asked me to send you, telling you she would take no emails from
you, as you have been working against her 'and others' behind her their
backs and with Puke.

They are the only two I have seen. As for your other ridiculous thread
posting headers, what exactly are you intending to prove? This must be
taking an awful lot of your time. Do you actually do any work at all,
or are you a kept woman?

BTW the people who said here that you would be back were right. Exactly
what you said about Puce.
--
June Hughes
Old 19-10-2006, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 19/10/06 08:30, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message et, Sally
Thompson writes
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:15:43 +0100, June Hughes wrote
(in article ):

In message .com, La
Puce writes

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof.
Snip

I am rather embarrassed to say, I can't find Judith's email address in
my address book, which I can't understand. I notice from another
thread
that she appears to have left urg, so hope that some kind soul will
forward this to her.

I have Judith's email address (and I'm sure so have others), but I
really
don't want to upset her any further than she has already been upset by
repeating the posting you are referring to. Is your email valid? If you
like, I can email Judith and ask her to contact you direct.

Yes, of course my email address is valid. Judith already has it. I am
given to understand that a series of emails have been circulated stating
that I am 'in cahoots' (to use one person's phrase) with Puce.

There has been NO series of emails circulated about you. Quite the
contrary! Only one person has contacted Judith about you - Puke.

It is Puke who told Judith that several people have discussed Judith 'and
others' by email with her. She has named those people to Judith and you
are
one of them. I TOLD YOU THAT PLAINLY.

The ONLY person who has been emailing anyone else about you is Puke.
There
is no 'group' discussing you. Puke has betrayed your part in this entire
saga to Judith. If you go after anyone, it should be Puke but I expect
you're too scared she'll publish your emails here.

YOU have emailed ME at leas 6 times, asking me to pass on messages to
Judith
and I have, at her request, sent you Judith's replies. I told you, as I
have told one other co-conspirator of yours and Puke's, that Judith will
not
receive or send emails to any of the people Puke has named to her. She is
very shaken and distressed by the slurs Puke has put upon her and wants
nothing to do with the sort of people that make a friend out of something
like Puke. I can't blame her.

snip

Wriggle how you like, you and Puke and your other correspondents are
responsible for what has happened to this group. But don't lie and
pretend
there has been a group discussing you. Look to Puke to see who has let
you
down. Good bye and good luck. You need it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

Well goodness gracious me.

Just as I said, here's Hubbard back :-))

Mike right again :-)

The truth ALWAYS prevails :-))

Old 19-10-2006, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Sacha

They are the only two I have seen. As for your other ridiculous thread
posting headers, what exactly are you intending to prove? This must be
taking an awful lot of your time. Do you actually do any work at all, or
are you a kept woman?

Have you seen her posting record????? :-(( Toooooooooooooooooooo much time
on her hands.

BTW the people who said here that you would be back were right. Exactly
what you said about Puce.
--
June Hughes

The truth always prevails :-))

As I said, she is unable to leave it 'cos it's 'her newsgroup'

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 19-10-2006, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:

Yes, telling you that it is your friend, Puke, who has emailed Judith about
you. Be careful, June, you're tying yourself in yet more knots. I still
have all the emails to and from you and am filing them. You see, I don't
trust you either.
It is Puke who told Judith that several people have discussed Judith 'and
others' by email with her.

First I haven't emailed Judith about June beside responding to her
crazy email. Post them. Go on, I dare you to post them.

You're tying yourself in knots here Hubbard. Why would I write to
Judith about June? What for? To achieve what? When and why? Please post
your proof. We're waiting.

Second you are trying to confuse June who's sweet, but not stupid. I'm
not sure if you have realised that you've solely posted her emails to
you to ask what is happening, with no contents as well, but you
haven't posted any emails you got from Judith. That should be seen too,
if you want your story to stand.

Third I have never wrote to Judith, beside responding to her. I'd
rather have a lobotomy. The woman is spooky and I knew that months ago.
We're not meant to be friends - she's a world appart. She doesn't
garden as we know it. She just potters and asks stupid questions to
stay in touch with her friends here and organise meets and gold
sleepers evenings. So don't you even try this one on me.

Fourth and final - I'm going now. I am quite upset to see decent folks
being attacked by you. Some lovely chaps and chappettes on here are the
back bones of this group. You are not. You've poked at June before and
you know that she cannot handle things like this. You're cruel Hubbard
and a manipulative cow if I may add. See, no mention of labias, sorry
there.

What I've realised whilst you've been gone for a couple of errr ....
hours, it's that who I've missed the most is Ray, your husband ))

As I've said to a few of you, I'm taking a break from urg. See you all
in the spring where I'm sure I'll enjoy reading some of you folks
again. And Hubbard, don't be a bullie. Post your proofs. Some are
waiting to find out the truth.

A bientot.

Old 19-10-2006, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message om, La
Puce writes

Sacha wrote:

[...]

That is where you are wrong.
snip
--
June Hughes
Old 19-10-2006, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hughes" wrote:

In message , Stan The Man
writes
Thank-you. As I only have copies of two emails from Judith to Sacha at
present, I really don't think that is enough. I am heartily sick of all
this squabbling between these people and have been marking several
threads here as read without opening them until yesterday evening when I
returned home from work to find an email from Sacha enclosing a copy of
the first email from Judith to her.

Which Judith asked me to send you, telling you she would take no emails from
you, as you have been working against her 'and others' behind her their
backs and with Puke.

They are the only two I have seen.

Do you think twisting the truth is going to get you out of this? I
forwarded to you every email Judith asked me to send. But you know and I
know that I have received god alone knows how many from you, clearly
panicking and twisting in the wind and hoping to use me as a conduit to
Judith. This morning your tone changed 100% from regret and a hope to make
things better to your usual belligerence when you can't get your own way and
are shown up as you are. IOW, your computer and Puke's must have been white
hot last night and early this morning, while you were instructed on what to
say and how to wiggle out of your part in the vicious behaviour meted out to
me, Judith and Janet. You're in this up to your neck and you know it.

As for your other ridiculous thread
posting headers, what exactly are you intending to prove? This must be
taking an awful lot of your time. Do you actually do any work at all,
or are you a kept woman?

Nobody keeps me, June. Let's just say there's no need for that.
But how seriously common of you - a qualified accountant, I believe - to
query how other people fund their lives. Unethical too, I shouldn't wonder,
especially on a public newsgroup. I wonder what your professional body
would think of such things - breaches of confidence aren't smiled upon in
your job, are they?

BTW the people who said here that you would be back were right. Exactly
what you said about Puce.

Amazing. No wonder you told me in email that you wouldn't repudiate what
Puke has said on here - you can't. She really has got you over a barrel.

Puke came back to lie and swear to at and about someone I respect and like
very much. So I'm here only to make sure you don't get away with your lie
that you are the victim of an email conspiracy and that Judith is turned, by
you, into a villain. There is no such conspiracy because to be honest,
you're just not that important.
It's amazing how you always have to portray yourself that way and take the
starring role - unsuccessfully. Your reputation for starting email
correspondences with people, working your way from conciliatory to
belligerent and thus to "don't speak to me again" is absolutely legendary -
and here we are, you're doing it again. Perhaps you've been instructed to
draw the flak away from Puke.......
Don't worry, I'll leave the giving of gardening advice to you and Puke.
Should be worth a ringside seat.

Old 19-10-2006, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19/10/06 13:34, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

A bientot.

Until the next sock pops up. I wonder how June knew to tell me last night
that Puce would be leaving urg soon.........

Old 19-10-2006, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sacha
writes

Hughes" wrote:

In message , Stan The Man
writes
Thank-you. As I only have copies of two emails from Judith to Sacha at
present, I really don't think that is enough. I am heartily sick of all
this squabbling between these people and have been marking several
threads here as read without opening them until yesterday evening when I
returned home from work to find an email from Sacha enclosing a copy of
the first email from Judith to her.

Which Judith asked me to send you, telling you she would take no emails from
you, as you have been working against her 'and others' behind her their
backs and with Puke.

They are the only two I have seen.

Do you think twisting the truth is going to get you out of this? I
forwarded to you every email Judith asked me to send.

I have received only two containing Judith's mails to you. So you are
lying, aren't you?
But you know and I
know that I have received god alone knows how many from you, clearly
panicking and twisting in the wind and hoping to use me as a conduit to
Judith. This morning your tone changed 100% from regret

I regret and have regretted nothing.
and a hope to make
things better to your usual belligerence when you can't get your own way and
are shown up as you are.

Excuse me? The only person who is being shown up is you. You came over
to uk.food+drink.misc last week being all friendly and asked for a
recipe. I gave one to you and you were still friendly. What a fool I
was to think you would continue in that vein.
IOW, your computer and Puke's must have been white
hot last night and early this morning,

On the contrary, I turned off my computer and went out, just as I told
you I was going to.

while you were instructed on what to
say

No-one instructs me what to say. Can't you see what a fool you are
making of yourself?
and how to wiggle out of your part in the vicious behaviour meted out to
me, Judith and Janet. You're in this up to your neck and you know it.

I am not. I have done nothing to, and emailed nothing about Judith to
anyone except you last evening. There has been no reason for me to do
so.

As for your other ridiculous thread
posting headers, what exactly are you intending to prove? This must be
taking an awful lot of your time. Do you actually do any work at all,
or are you a kept woman?

Nobody keeps me, June. Let's just say there's no need for that.
But how seriously common of you - a qualified accountant, I believe - to
query how other people fund their lives. Unethical too, I shouldn't wonder,
especially on a public newsgroup.

Not at all.
I wonder what your professional body
would think of such things - breaches of confidence aren't smiled upon in
your job, are they?

You are now on very dangerous ground. I have breached no confidences at
all. Are you really as unintelligent as you make out? My professional
body has ways of dealing with people like you.

BTW the people who said here that you would be back were right. Exactly
what you said about Puce.

Amazing. No wonder you told me in email that you wouldn't repudiate what
Puke has said on here - you can't. She really has got you over a barrel.

Grow up! You are a bitter and twisted , moaning nag. I can just
imagine your blood pressure boiling over as you type. You had better
calm down a bit for the sake of your health. As for your sanity, I
think there is no hope of any improvement.
Puke came back to lie and swear to at and about someone I respect and like
very much. So I'm here only to make sure you don't get away with your lie
that you are the victim of an email conspiracy and that Judith is turned, by
you, into a villain.

I am very disappointed and hurt that Judith would even think I would say
anything about her to Puce or anyone else. I emailed Judith this
morning and told her that.
There is no such conspiracy because to be honest,
you're just not that important.

And you are? That is incredible. Mrs Big!
It's amazing how you always have to portray yourself that way and take the
starring role - unsuccessfully.

G Aren't you talking about yourself there? You have always had a
penchant for being a drama queen on urg.
Your reputation for starting email
correspondences with people, working your way from conciliatory to
belligerent and thus to "don't speak to me again" is absolutely legendary -
and here we are, you're doing it again. Perhaps you've been instructed to
draw the flak away from Puke......

I understand Puce has left the group. She wrote in another thread
asking for me to divulge who the first person to write to me was. I
don't think there is any need for me to reply, do you?
.
Don't worry, I'll leave the giving of gardening advice to you and Puke.
Should be worth a ringside seat.

You are very boring and predictable. What's new?

--
June Hughes
Old 19-10-2006, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:53:07 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Nobody keeps me, June. Let's just say there's no need for that.
But how seriously common of you - a qualified accountant, I believe - to
query how other people fund their lives. Unethical too, I shouldn't wonder,
especially on a public newsgroup. I wonder what your professional body
would think of such things - breaches of confidence aren't smiled upon in
your job, are they?

Watch it, June, she's serious (and seriously weird)
I do not necessarily subscribe to the view that she is quite capable,
out of sheer frustrated malice, of trying to destroy you or anyone
else that crosses her but it might be advisable not to turn your back
on her in a Tesco car park/

Old 19-10-2006, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message

You are very boring and predictable. What's new?

--
June Hughes

and bossy?

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 19-10-2006, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 19, 4:15 pm, "Mike" wrote:
"June Hughes" wrote in .. .

You are very boring and predictable. What's new?

--
June Hughesand bossy?

Mike

--
.................................................. ........
Royal Naval Electrical Branch Associationwww.rnshipmates.co.ukwww.nsrafa.com

Incidentally, you complain about Sachas' posts containg her business
web sites, but, forgive me if I'm wrong, don't all yours, as above.

Mike (never in the Navy)

Old 19-10-2006, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike in Spain" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Oct 19, 4:15 pm, "Mike" wrote:
"June Hughes" wrote in
.. .

You are very boring and predictable. What's new?

--
June Hughesand bossy?

Mike

--
.................................................. ........
Royal Naval Electrical Branch
Associationwww.rnshipmates.co.ukwww.nsrafa.com

Incidentally, you complain about Sachas' posts containg her business
web sites, but, forgive me if I'm wrong, don't all yours, as above.

Mike (never in the Navy)

I don't post with the aim of making money.

I am retired and do this as a hobby which actually COSTS me money, but I do
give others pleasure when they find their old friends and shipmates AND,
now, because I am involved with the RAF (ask Hubbard all about that. She has
it wrong but to her that is of no consequence), I am giving them the chance
to find those they served with as well.

Now if you see that as something wrong. I feel very very sorry for you.

If you live in Eastbourne, watch your local press to see how I stand up for
the ex Service people.

Making money? I already pay tax on my pension so do not wish to 'make
more'. Ask Hubbard why she posts with her Market Garden advert is in her sig
time after time after time after time after time etc etc etc

And then come back and explain :-(((

Anything else to say?

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 19-10-2006, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Mike
writes

I don't post with the aim of making money.

I am retired and do this as a hobby which actually COSTS me money, but I do
give others pleasure when they find their old friends and shipmates AND,
now, because I am involved with the RAF (ask Hubbard all about that. She has
it wrong but to her that is of no consequence), I am giving them the chance
to find those they served with as well.

Now if you see that as something wrong. I feel very very sorry for you.

If you live in Eastbourne, watch your local press to see how I stand up for
the ex Service people.

Making money? I already pay tax on my pension so do not wish to 'make
more'. Ask Hubbard why she posts with her Market Garden advert is in her sig
time after time after time after time after time etc etc etc

I thought the charter said you can post your website, business email
address etc in your sig.? I know Sacha has been nasty to me lately but
am sure that in this case, she has done nothing wrong. I remember many
years ago Sacha having the Garden Pharmacy in her sig but that is
different and was a long time ago. Just like when Puce claimed to be a
company director and turned out to be just that.
--
June Hughes
Old 19-10-2006, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19 Oct 2006 08:10:40 -0700, "Mike in Spain"
wrote:

On Oct 19, 4:15 pm, "Mike" wrote:
"June Hughes" wrote in .. .

You are very boring and predictable. What's new?

June Hughesand bossy?

Mike

Royal Naval Electrical Branch Associationwww.rnshipmates.co.ukwww.nsrafa.com

Incidentally, you complain about Sachas' posts containg her business
web sites, but, forgive me if I'm wrong, don't all yours, as above.

Mike (never in the Navy)

Forgive me, have I missed something? Or have you?

Is the website you cite trying to get you to buy something?

Sacha advertises. Mike (in the Navy) seems merely to be sharing a
non-commercial site with anyone of like interest.

Does the difference escape you? or is everything the sainted Sacha
does automatically handed down as inscriptions on stone tablets by the
ancients?

Nemo

Dendrobium Judith - Dendrobium Judith-a.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 1 11-03-2013 01:42 PM
La Puce Space United Kingdom 5 27-03-2006 10:18 PM
Saca "stalking" Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors) Sheldon Harper United Kingdom 0 07-03-2006 04:37 PM
Puce Again (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors) Sheldon Harper United Kingdom 0 07-03-2006 04:11 PM
Re raised bed Jenny Le Puce & Mike prof United Kingdom 11 05-01-2006 02:01 PM