Old 24-02-2007, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Romarin

On Feb 23, 6:39 pm, "La Puce" wrote:

It's not Laurent who said to me first about Noe, but Sogoz, by phone.

Ah so another of your 'friends' now enters the fray. Conveniently for
you, the telephone call can't be recorded for all to see in the same
way as a response on a web forum.

I happen to know people Sacha. Second I put this link in this morning
in the hope to establish if Noe would indeed be the same as the photo
you provided of Salcombe. I have from the start told you it was a
prostratus Jackman's, or a Blue Rain. You don't post the second post
of Laurent who says that name changes and I wonder why? Would that
make me look different and not like you'd like to portray me?

Name changes are irrelevant in respect of the fact that 'Blue Rain' is
not the plant in question. You can't get around that. IOW you cannot
say it is something that it isn't.

I have never insulted David Poole nor
Bruncoose nursery as you've stated in your last post on the 'more
rosemary'.

Sacha did NOT say that you had insulted men NOR did she say that you
had insulted Burncoose.

She said: :"Having known David rather longer than you have, I can
assure you that if he
sees the need he can be just as trenchant and brusque as you might
wish."

Which is perfectly true and at this moment, I see the need so I'm
going to continue being trenchant and brusque particularly where you
are concerned.

As far as Burncoose is concerned, she was pointing out the fact that
you repeatedly spell it as 'Bruncoose' - IOW you get the 'r' and 'u'
in the wrong order.

I have not insulted you either though I think you are
really really sad.

Listen to yourself you stupid woman. You contradict yourself in a
single sentence. Just what is the matter with you?

You think I tantrum but forgive me for saying, I'm
a grown up now. You on the other hand will carry on insulting my
intelligence and that does frustrate me ...

Well maybe that is because any intelligence you may have appears to be
wholly absent in the way you pursue your argument.

...but this might just about to change into pity for you really.

Yet again you continue to insult.

Please, go away and start a thread about your husband or something.

No, here's a better suggestion. Why don't you stop insulting
everyone's intelligence with your bizarre contortions and confusions
of reality. Failing that, you go away!

This forum is not Sacha Hubbard's forum,
but many other people's forum with a rich and varied life. Just think
about this and stop making a fool of yourself.

No-one, least of all Sacha, has ever stated or intimated that it is
'her' forum. You on the other hand frequently interrupt discussion
with inane suggestions and incorrect or barely half understood
information. When this is pointed out, you erupt into a frenzied fury,
condemning all who dare to contradict. It is you who is making a fool
of yourself.

Old 24-02-2007, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 08:36, "Dave Poole" wrote:
Ah so another of your 'friends' now enters the fray. Conveniently for
you, the telephone call can't be recorded for all to see in the same
way as a response on a web forum.

Morning Dave. Can you proove your conversations with your friends? I
cannot either.

Name changes are irrelevant in respect of the fact that 'Blue Rain' is
not the plant in question. You can't get around that. IOW you cannot
say it is something that it isn't.

I wrote Blue Rain OR Jackman's. You said Jackman's could be a new name
for it. I've found Noe to be similar and to be a very old plant from
S.Europe, as you suggested. I'm only searching as you do. I do not
categorically say this is this and this is that. I only make
suggestions. I will perhaps from now on write in bold 'this is only a
suggestion' so that Sacha understand that I am only suggesting.

Sacha did NOT say that you had insulted men NOR did she say that you
had insulted Burncoose.

Yes she did on 'more rosemary' thread. See below, entry 50 on 22nd Feb
(for those on beta google)

On 22 Feb, 20:08, Sacha wrote:

You were even insulting about this nursery and to me
personally. But now that you say it is R. Noe, you must be correct.
Puce
has spoken.

Listen to yourself you stupid woman. You contradict yourself in a
single sentence. Just what is the matter with you?

There's no need for this Dave. Really no need at all. I'm not
contradicting - you cannot show the real name for this plant. At least
I'm considering options. I don't know how to put it better than this
really.

Well maybe that is because any intelligence you may have appears to be
wholly absent in the way you pursue your argument.

These are not trantrums therefore. Frustrations perhaps but not
trantrums.

...but this might just about to change into pity for you really.

Yet again you continue to insult.

It goes both ways Dave and you know it. Look how you talked to Mike. I
don't think he deserves this.

You on the other hand frequently interrupt discussion
with inane suggestions and incorrect or barely half understood
information.

Show us where I've done this Dave? I don't think you'll find anything
other than me questioning something I don't understand but being
regarded, solely by Sacha as it happens, to be some sort of insults,
some sort of 'tone' or in the case in point some sort of threats
because I think there lies the problem.

Please don't find me threatening. I'm not like this.

Old 24-02-2007, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote
How convenient.

How so terribly convenient that by selective snipping and exclusions,
you have failed to post the explanation I gave about RAFA, the Royal
Air Forces Association, and the RAF Association of which I was the
founder and whose day it was all about.

How so very very convenient.

snip irrelevancies

Selective snipping, doesn't it just show people up?

DO have a nice day

TY, I'm having a lovely day.

As someone is fond of saying, 'The Truth will out'. I never selectively
snip to alter anyone's words. It might be inconvenient for you now, but
you said what you said.

The thread is there on Googlegroups to follow in its all too predictable
entirety for anyone who wishes to find the facts out from source and see
the complete exchange in its context, which is why I gave the thread
heading. As can be seen, I've snipped nothing relevant from the posts
quoted that in any shape or form changed what you originally said. You
gave a false impression, whether by mistake or intention, and when
called over it, refused to acknowledge the fact and true to form
resorted to bluster.

The pertinent point now is that it -wasn't- Sacha who highlighted it, so
perhaps you'd like to apologise to her for the repeated accusations.

--
Sue

Old 24-02-2007, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 11:00, Sacha wrote:
Proof, if it were needed that you can't or won't read properly. 'This'
nursery, Puce. THIS nursery, not 'Burncoose Nursery'. And I don't see
anything about David in the above sentence. That is a total fabrication.

Christ Sacha, how on earth could I have guessed it was Hill House you
were talking about and not Bruncoose. Ok, if it makes you feel better,
I made a mistake there.

It goes both ways Dave and you know it. Look how you talked to Mike. I
don't think he deserves this.

And that just about sums both of you up perfectly. You couldn't have made
things worse for yourself if you'd worked it out on both hands for a week.

Whatever Sacha, whatever.

Old 24-02-2007, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 11:12, Sacha wrote:
I can't imagine how you could possibly have guessed, considering I live on a
nursery, said 'this nursery' and you had insulted it!

We were talking after all about Bruncoose. What did I said which hurt
you about your husband's nursery, beside questioning what you did
there?

Indeed, Puce. Whatever just about sums it up. Talk about an unholy
alliance!

Are you referring to Mike here? Alliance? I repeatedly told Mike not
to get involved because he seems to rub everybody the wrong way. I
personnaly think he is a lovely man, though perhaps not really in tune
with the topic of this forum, but to answer him, a gardener is someone
who tend a garden. In his case he has a garden. All to his own. I
really never minded people wondering around the corridors of usenet. I
simply don't reply to them unless they're funny or contribute
something relevant to what I am talking about.

You've just responded on the thread 'gardener' to a chap who's profile
shows to be involved in other forums where he is not only rude but
quite bizarre to say the least. I would, if I were you, check this
before backing some strange post from a strange person.

Old 24-02-2007, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon

On Feb 24, 10:44 am, "La Puce" wrote:

Morning Dave. Can you proove your conversations with your friends? I
cannot either.

No, nor do I need to. However, in view of your convolutions here I
find it suspicious that when your original 'discussion' with Laurent
Ginarouge is shown not to back up your assertions, someone else
suddenly pops up.

I wrote Blue Rain OR Jackman's. You said Jackman's could be a new name
for it.

I have never said that Jackman's Prostrate could be a new name for
'Blue Rain'. Get your facts right.

I've found Noe to be similar and to be a very old plant from
S.Europe, as you suggested. I'm only searching as you do.

Let's get this straight. It was you who brought up 'Noe' and I never
mentioned it to be a very old plant from S. Europe. I've seen it
growing in some friends' garden near Bournemouth where they call it
'De Noe'. It is very low growing, but throws up occasional branches
resulting in a mounded effect to 60cms. or so high. I'm not searching
anywhere - except perhaps from my own past experience with many
varieties of rosemary ... and that of friends who also grow them.
It's rather more reliable than trawling the web for names and info.

I do not
categorically say this is this and this is that.

Oh come on, you've been arguing the toss that it must be one of your
suggestions throughout.

Sacha did NOT say that you had insulted me .....

Yes she did on 'more rosemary' thread. See below, entry 50 on 22nd Feb
(for those on beta google)

What are you talkiing about? Do you mean:

[[ - Please don't return to your unpleasant dragging of others into
your ambit of
contention. You've done it with both David and Anne today; it's a
very ugly
habit. - ]] ?

If so, she is right, but that is not a claim that you insulted me. You
do have a nasty tendency to selectively quote me and others in an
attempt to back up your own claims. I find it tiresome and it is
misleading.

Listen to yourself you stupid woman. You contradict yourself in a
single sentence. Just what is the matter with you?

There's no need for this Dave. Really no need at all. I'm not
contradicting

Of course you are, you say you don't insult her and then go on to do
so in the same sentence.

you cannot show the real name for this plant. At least
I'm considering options. I don't know how to put it better than this
really.

No-one can name it at this stage and many of the options you have
considered are hoplelessly wrong. What's the point of suggesting
plants that are upright and bushy in this context? Making
suggestions? No grasping at straws more like.

Well maybe that is because any intelligence you may have appears to be
wholly absent in the way you pursue your argument.

These are not trantrums therefore. Frustrations perhaps but not
trantrums.

When you allow a frustration to engulf you to the point where you
indulge in hysterical and abusive repsonses, then they are tantrums.

...but this might just about to change into pity for you really.

Yet again you continue to insult.

It goes both ways Dave and you know it. Look how you talked to Mike. I
don't think he deserves this.

I'm not the one who claims not to insult, but you do. I will insult
if I feel it is warranted. Crowe deserves everything he gets. He is
offensive, abusive and hell-bent on stirring trouble.

Old 24-02-2007, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 11:00, Sacha wrote:

Huge, huge snips of lying, shape shifting and utter rubbish that I
wish I had not seen. Sacha, this other person says, in a posting
which has been reposted (unfortunately for me) that's it's only you
who has a problem with her - what nonsense - but she does know the
truth really. However, her written statements have now shown everyone
with integrity exactly what she is capable of and confirms that since
she wandered into urg, new posters have been put off, on two counts, I
can support this claim having received emails from prospective new
posters. Firstly, they see that the advice they receive cannot be
relied on when a so called "expert with an RHS certificate" gets into
a disgusting slanging match, using terms such as "P**s off" when
posetrs, who are experts, or who have expert information that they can
draw on, point out that the unmentioned poster's information is
incorrect.

Secondly, this "other person" relies on jibes from others which are
the kiss of death to new posters.

Judth at home

Old 24-02-2007, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote
Sacha wrote:
I can't imagine how you could possibly have guessed, considering I
live on a nursery, said 'this nursery' and you had insulted it!

We were talking after all about Bruncoose.

It's Burncoose. B-u-r-n-coose, for the umpteenth time.

What did I said which hurt you about your husband's nursery, beside
questioning what you did there?

Oh pull the other one. You've insulted, defamed and written numerous
rude or snide comments about Mr Hubbard's nursery, merely to attempt to
wind Sacha up. Do you think everyone here has a memory as bad as you
pretend yours is?

snip
You've just responded on the thread 'gardener' to a chap who's profile
shows to be involved in other forums where he is not only rude but
quite bizarre to say the least. I would, if I were you, check this
before backing some strange post from a strange person.

More hypocrisy. People already know about your unsavoury exploits on
other ngs, joining in with trolls and netstalking Janet to stir up
trouble in other groups she uses. She was certainly right on the money
from the outset about you Puce; you act exactly like a troll alright.

--
Sue

Old 24-02-2007, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 12:14, "Dave Poole" wrote:
No, nor do I need to.

Why then should I? What is different between you and me, me and Sacha?
Why should I prove myself to then again be told I'm boasting? I'm no
expert, but I have a vocation and a passion. I don't seek to score
points, I'm not threatening anyone with anything, I'm only suggesting.
I might make mistake but god, who doesn't?

However, in view of your convolutions here I
find it suspicious that when your original 'discussion' with Laurent
Ginarouge is shown not to back up your assertions, someone else
suddenly pops up.

Laurent then said this:

Le mien c'est un romarin rampant, qu'on m'a donné (ou échangé ... ça
fait
déjà longtemps ... ) sans nom particulier. Je suppose que c'est
Rosmarinus
officinalis var. prostatus et j'apprends grace à l'encyclo que ce
serait
synonyme.
http://nature.jardin.free.fr/arbriss...marin_ret.html
Sinon, sans meilleure photo, on dira que c'en est un ! Je ne sais pas
s'il
existe d'autes variétés prostrées.

And Natasha wonders what colours are the flowers. It's all in the name
of finding a plant - and nothing else!

I have never said that Jackman's Prostrate could be a new name for
'Blue Rain'. Get your facts right.

No but you've said Jackman's could be a new name for something else
hence me coming up with 'noe'.

Let's get this straight. It was you who brought up 'Noe' and I never
mentioned it to be a very old plant from S. Europe.

No but again you've suggested that it was a plant from S.Europe and
therefore could have been renamed in England once arrived here.

Oh come on, you've been arguing the toss that it must be one of your
suggestions throughout.

What I have been arguing is 1) not being aknowledge for being right
and b) trying to find out about this plant. When someone brings up an
id none of us have seen it in real life but we give suggestions.
That's what I am doing.

If so, she is right, but that is not a claim that you insulted me.

I've apologise for this I was certain she said you. But it was 'this
nursery' and herself.

You
do have a nasty tendency to selectively quote me and others in an
attempt to back up your own claims. I find it tiresome and it is
misleading.

I don't do it on purpose if I do. I'll perhaps ought to be more
careful - but strangely enough it's only Sacha that comes up with
these remarks, and you now off course.

Of course you are, you say you don't insult her and then go on to do
so in the same sentence.

I wouldn't call this an insult. Calling me a French bitch as she did,
that is an insult. Calling me Puke as she did, that is an insult Dave.
I think she's sad and saying that is not really an insult. Unless I've
been saying 'sad' for 25 years not really knowing what it meant!

No-one can name it at this stage and many of the options you have
considered are hoplelessly wrong. What's the point of suggesting
plants that are upright and bushy in this context? Making
suggestions? No grasping at straws more like.

Lets go back to the begining. I've suggested Blue Rain, Corsican Blue,
Jackman's which are all prostate rosemaries. It's Sacha who made a
mistake not me. She went googling around thinking it would be
reliable. She never heard of Jackman's and clearly tried to make fun
of me saying nor her, nor her husband, nor google or her book knew
about it. I then said it grew in Burncoose nursery and you suggested
to check it there. I've had no aknowledgement of this and now I don't
want any. It's too late for this.

I don't want to talk about individuals here. Looks like you are now
turning blue and life's too short. There is not the point. It's
started as rosemary and I'll keep to this and ignored the other posts
crawling from the woodwork now. It's all far too tiresome.

Old 24-02-2007, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 14:43, Sacha wrote:
That would be because you are in many, many kill files.

You'd be surprised in how many killfiles you are as well! Not only
yesterday someone told me they didn't even read you anymore because
you were so controlling.

But I don't believe
in kill filing because then I see what people like you are up to.

You mean 'controlling' again. Priceless.

Old 24-02-2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:49:25 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 24/2/07 14:58, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 24 Feb, 14:43, Sacha wrote:
That would be because you are in many, many kill files.

You'd be surprised in how many killfiles you are as well! Not only
yesterday someone told me they didn't even read you anymore because
you were so controlling.

That would be a friend on the phone, eh?

But I don't believe
in kill filing because then I see what people like you are up to.

You mean 'controlling' again. Priceless.

I think you mean 'how inconvenient'. For you.
BTW, when you're ready to apologise for accusing me twice (this is the
second time) of calling you a French bitch, please go ahead. I have done
nothing of the sort and this is a perfect illustration of the confusions you
spread around you and leave in your wake.

Whereas what she called Janet B, on the other hand, was far far worse.
Sorry, had vowed not to respond to any of these, and don't see her postings
any more anyway unless they are quoted as here - better for the blood
pressure that way.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
bed and breakfast near Ludlow: