Old 01-03-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg meet

On Mar 1, 10:41 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:

No, Bill's eyes are most definitely blue...

Aah, I understand.

you didn't say how long
your hubsand (sic) served...?

No I didn't, did I?

Judith

Old 01-03-2007, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:50:40 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from "JennyC" contains these words:
"Martin" wrote
or even to exclude those that are at present included?
Martin

It's turning into a quiz - guess who's not invited........

Winner gets a free cream tea :~)
Jenny

I'll have a fiver on me and June.

June fell at the first fence.
--

Martin

Was Anne a non starter?

Old 01-03-2007, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 1/3/07 19:00, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On 1/3/07 14:50, in article
, "BAC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/3/07 10:28, in article
,
"charles" wrote:
snip

I have never met Sacha, but in her place I would do just the same.

The thing that absolutely amazes me, is that two women who so often make
crystal clear their thorough dislike of me would even consider wanting to
come to our home and make this ridiculous foot-stamping fuss about doing
something they don't want to do with someone they don't like!

If that's the case, then what's the point in going public on their banned
status?

I'm surprised at this. June & Anne are not the people I will not have here,

Thank you for telling us. I really believed I was one of those excluded
after the things you have said to and about me in ukfd and here. I am
pleased.
though after this display both would need the hides of rhinos to imagine
they would be actually welcomed with open arms! As both of them dislike me
so intensely,

I thought it was you who disliked me

snip

Let us put this down to a misunderstanding, shall we? Whatever has gone
before, there has never been a moment in which I have felt your behaviour
towards me was in any way sinister or potentially dangerous to me or my
family. I think that, to most people here, those I do not wish to see at
our home are very clearly identifiable for unpleasantly obvious reasons.
You and I may have differences of opinion but I don't think they even begin
to enter the realms that would make me ban you from our home.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 01-03-2007, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 1, 11:16 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:

That was crude,Anne, to all who don;t speak Gaelic, Anne said Kiss my
A***l
How can I translate that, because I am educated. g

Admit it! You were a Shane MacGowan fan...! ;-)

Who on earth is Shane McGowan????

p.s. you got the spelling wrong.

You reckon? You're an expert on spelling, of course...? G

Yes, of course I am, I went to a Convent, did n't you? G

Pity your typing leaves so much to be desired, innit...! LOL

Don't you mean "ain't it" LOL

Judith

Old 01-03-2007, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 1, 11:24 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/3/07 19:00, in article , "June

Hughes" wrote:
In message , Sacha
writes
On 1/3/07 14:50, in article , "BAC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. co.uk...
On 1/3/07 10:28, in article ,
"charles" wrote:
[...]

(remove weeds from address)- Hide quoted text -

A generous post, well done Sacha, you really are a nice person, I did
tell you that June, didn't I?

Judith (Goodnight)

Old 02-03-2007, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 1, 11:10 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

On Mar 1, 10:41 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
No, Bill's eyes are most definitely blue...

Aah, I understand.
you didn't say how long your hubsand (sic) served...?

No I didn't, did I?

It wasn't all that long, then? g

--
AnneJ

Shall we have a disagreement about that? g

Judith

Old 02-03-2007, 12:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 1, 11:49 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Sacha contains these
words:

.for how long was your husband
'a Rodney' (as the sergeants refer to the officers), Judith?
Bill served for 36 years...

His name is Edward. Ranks always refer to Officers in that manner,
something to do with green eyes I belive?

Actually, they call them 'Ruperts'. Or perhaps that's a cavalry term of
'endearment'.

It may well be...in the Scottish Regiments they were known as 'Rodneys'.

--
AnneJ

My Grandfather, was a Commander in the Navy, does that make him a
Rodney or a George (which was his name) g

Judith

Old 02-03-2007, 12:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "p.k." contains these
words:
Anne Jackson wrote:

I'll have a fiver on me and June.

What was it you said about blankets, pot, kettle, black?

Oh, but it's Sacha who appears to have an equal dislike of the both
of us.

Perhaps we're not 'pretentious' enough... G

Please, give it a rest. Perhaps you amuse yourself by your rancid
witterings, mabye you think you amuse others, in truth you are
pathetic and VERY boring.

Pogue mo chone!

Alas, from your perspective, I will not descend to your level of abuse.

But thank you for confirming so clearly that you are pathetic and VERY
boring.

Don't bother with another insulting reply, I ain't interested in long futile
flame wars, especially with someone whose head is so far up their own they
could not kiss it if they tried.

oops, I did descend to the level I said I wouldn't, I must develop more
will power!

pk

Old 02-03-2007, 12:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 2, 12:18 am, Sacha wrote:
Interesting. I'll ask my cavalry colonel of the regiment chum why it should
be different. Do you have any idea why Rodney is used in Scotland?

--

duh Sacha, , innit it, aint it, he was with Del Boy innit, aint it.

Judith

Old 02-03-2007, 12:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote
"Sue" wrote:
Isn't the hide/show just for choice? You
can click on the 'show' so it reveals the whole message as written,
with the parts of the previous message that the poster quoted, or hide
the quotes if you prefer.

No problem with that, but it should also hide "Hide quoted text -Show
quoted text -"

Ah, I see what you mean.

I think it's just to save screen space.

Google also screws up attribution quote marks from time to time.

Yes, I understand it's a bit difficult to use for ng posting. For all
its faults at least OE can be battered into submission, and even without
Quotefix it is possible to manually reformat posts before letting them
out into the wild!

--
Sue

Devon urg meet Sacha United Kingdom 2 16-05-2007 07:36 PM
misinformation about urg meet here Sacha United Kingdom 2 25-02-2007 06:14 PM
URG meet 2007? Sacha United Kingdom 10 19-09-2006 03:18 PM
Parallel lines in agriculture do meet? Phred sci.agriculture 7 30-03-2003 05:44 PM
++ Meet More Women Easily With Pheromones ++ [email protected] Ponds 0 25-01-2003 03:33 PM