Old 01-03-2007, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg meet

On 1/3/07 16:51, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:33:37 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 1/3/07 14:26, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:36:40 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 1/3/07 10:28, in article
,
"charles" wrote:
snip

I have never met Sacha, but in her place I would do just the same.

The thing that absolutely amazes me, is that two women

Duh! Sacha. All this time I thought it was a man and a woman.

Dear Martin - that is probably what they want you to think. Surely you're
not falling for it?!

I made my own list of who has been obnoxious to Sacha.
You must be very forgiving if one isn't ITMA.

ITMA. Aren't you a bit young for that? ;-) Of course one of them is ITMA
but as I've said before, naming names just asks for more squabbling.
There's been quite enough from those who aren't involved in any way!
As several people have pointed out I can invite who I choose to our home.
There is nothing to stop others, including the two and only complainers,
from holding meets and throwing them open to all and sundry, if they think
it desirable.
Now, let's drop the subject and hope for fine weather on the day!
Unfortunately, I take your point about the ferry. ;-( Going to the CIs is
appallingly expensive now and when my stepchildren and grand daughter were
going to France on holiday, it was cheaper to fly to Bergerac and hire a car
for two weeks than take one of our cars on the ferry and drive down. It's
such a shame because that Plymouth-Roscoff crossing is wonderfully simple as
it goes around midnight from Plymouth and you drive off early in the
morning, straight into your holiday.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 01-03-2007, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/3/07 14:50, in article , "BAC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/3/07 10:28, in article
,
"charles" wrote:
snip

I have never met Sacha, but in her place I would do just the same.

The thing that absolutely amazes me, is that two women who so often

make
crystal clear their thorough dislike of me would even consider wanting

come to our home and make this ridiculous foot-stamping fuss about

doing
something they don't want to do with someone they don't like!

If that's the case, then what's the point in going public on their

banned
status?

I'm surprised at this. June & Anne are not the people I will not have

here,
though after this display both would need the hides of rhinos to imagine
they would be actually welcomed with open arms! As both of them dislike

me
so intensely, I don't understand why they are making all this fuss, other
than the fact that both have made it clear that what they really want is a
fight. Pathetic! It would be much more to the point, if they were

thinking
of the good of this group, if they deplored the behaviour in this group
which led to me having to do this. Common sense would dictate that I am

not
having in our home, people who have sworn at me, insulted me, virtually
stalked me and in one case harassed me for years.

It's perfectly understandable for you to want to exclude from your home
people who, from the sound of it, you clearly detest. However, it does seem
that there are more than two urglers who suspected you may have meant them.

Old 01-03-2007, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 1/3/07 17:36, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:
snip

I made my own list of who has been obnoxious to Sacha.
You must be very forgiving if one isn't ITMA.

ITMA. Aren't you a bit young for that? ;-)

I wish you were right.

Of course one of them is ITMA
but as I've said before, naming names just asks for more squabbling.

snip
It's
such a shame because that Plymouth-Roscoff crossing is wonderfully simple as
it goes around midnight from Plymouth and you drive off early in the
morning, straight into your holiday.

Roscoff is a 15 hour drive from here.

Hmm, bit much for a w/e in Devon, I do agree.

To fly to Jersey from Schiphol one has to travel via Luton and it probably
costs
more than two weeks in Turkey. In the good old days there was a direct flight
Jersey, which took an odd route flying down the Belgian coast crossing the
channel at Dover and then very low along the south coast before turning
towards
Jersey. I took it once to join a boat trip.

Sounds an interesting flight! Rather strangely, there is now no longer a
flight from Jersey to Paris, so one has to fly north to London to then fly
south - and over Jersey - to Paris. Two of my children did that last year
and I suggested that next time they fly to Dinan and see if they can get a
train connection.
Two years ago when we had to fly to Jersey rather suddenly for a funeral, it
cost three of us just over £200 each to go in and out for the day - 2
flights of around 40 minutes each from Exeter. I'm sure the CI routes must
be among the most expensive in the world.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote
or even to exclude those that are at present included?
Martin

It's turning into a quiz - guess who's not invited........

Winner gets a free cream tea :~)
Jenny

Old 01-03-2007, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sacha
writes
On 1/3/07 14:50, in article , "BAC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/3/07 10:28, in article
,
"charles" wrote:
snip

I have never met Sacha, but in her place I would do just the same.

The thing that absolutely amazes me, is that two women who so often make
crystal clear their thorough dislike of me would even consider wanting to
come to our home and make this ridiculous foot-stamping fuss about doing
something they don't want to do with someone they don't like!

If that's the case, then what's the point in going public on their banned
status?

I'm surprised at this. June & Anne are not the people I will not have here,

Thank you for telling us. I really believed I was one of those excluded
after the things you have said to and about me in ukfd and here. I am
pleased.
though after this display both would need the hides of rhinos to imagine
they would be actually welcomed with open arms! As both of them dislike me
so intensely,

I thought it was you who disliked me - after all, it was you who accused
me when we had been having a friendly email correspondence (I had
thought you liked me at last - silly me!) of weedling personal
information out of you so that I could in some peculiar way use it
against you. It was also you who accused me of 'cosying up' to Puce
against Judith - wrong again, Sacha but you wouldn't take my word for
it, would you? You called me hypocritical and when no-one listened to
you, you stormed out of ukfd in a huff, insulting almost everyone as you
went, only to re-appear a few days later as if nothing had happened.
I don't understand why they are making all this fuss, other
than the fact that both have made it clear that what they really want is a
fight.

Wrong again Sacha. Your original post about the meet has now proved to
be misleading and confusing. Never mind. I hope you all enjoy it.
Pathetic! It would be much more to the point, if they were thinking
of the good of this group, if they deplored the behaviour in this group
which led to me having to do this. Common sense would dictate that I am not
having in our home, people who have sworn at me, insulted me, virtually
stalked me and in one case harassed me for years.

Well, AFAIK, I have not sworn at you, stalked you or harrassed you at
all, although I do remember a few months ago in ukfd typing in a post
that I couldn't give a flying f**k about what you were saying about me
(when you were being at your most insulting) but that is all.

--
June Hughes
Old 01-03-2007, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 1 Mar, 18:17, "JennyC" wrote:
"Martin" wrote
or even to exclude those that are at present included?

It's turning into a quiz - guess who's not invited........

It's like a farce without the French bits slap slam door comes
back in kiss slap kiss

Winner gets a free cream tea :~)

Sorry to disappoint you here but I've won a fiver it seems ;o)

Old 01-03-2007, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 1, 8:32 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from June Hughes contains
these words:

Anne Jackson writes
June Hughes wrote:

Sacha has insulted, verbally battered me and tried to get me thrown out
of another ng. My crime was in answering her back. I still don't know
whether or not I am one of the two omitted from the urg meet. I suspect
the others are Mike from the Isle of Wight, Puce and possible Jenny C,
who Sacha accused of condoning something Sacha had accused Puce of
(Sacha announced this when I welcomed Jenny to ukfd a few months ago).
If that is the case, then there are four, and not two. How come?

Is this something else I'm to be left out of? I object, most strongly!!

Still don't know whether or not she has excluded me. She won't say.
Nice one Sacha. She got it very wrong when she accused me of 'cosying
up' to Puce (her expression, not mine). Then on top of that, in ukfd,
she accused me of getting all sorts of personal information out of her
during an email exchange in order that I could 'use it' against her.
What a lot of old rot!
As for Judith, - it was she who insisted she was not reading the thread
where Sacha was having a go at me about being two-faced because it upset
her too much. I give up. They deserve each other.

Bill has a somewhat coarse Army expression that covers the situation:
'They stick together, like shit to a blanket'! ;-)

--
AnneJ - Hide quoted text -

You are such a lady Anne, as you say, coarse, not the sort of thing my
hubsand would say, Officers know how to behave, he was brought up well
and did not serve in the ranks.

Kindest regards

Judith

Old 01-03-2007, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 1, 8:50 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "JennyC" contains these words:

"Martin" wrote
or even to exclude those that are at present included?
Martin

It's turning into a quiz - guess who's not invited........
Winner gets a free cream tea :~)
Jenny

I'll have a fiver on me and June.

--
AnneJ

What was it you said about blankets, pot, kettle, black?

Judith

Old 01-03-2007, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 1 Mar, 21:48, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

"Martin" wrote:

or even to exclude those that are at present included?
Martin
It's turning into a quiz - guess who's not invited........
Winner gets a free cream tea :~)
Jenny

I'll have a fiver on me and June.

What was it you said about blankets, pot, kettle, black?

Oh, but it's Sacha who appears to have an equal dislike of the both of us.

Perhaps we're not 'pretentious' enough... G

--
AnneJ

she only appreciates the genuine article so maybe you are right.

Judith

Old 01-03-2007, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 1 Mar, 21:46, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

You are such a lady Anne, as you say, coarse, not the sort of thing my
hubsand would say, Officers know how to behave, he was brought up well
and did not serve in the ranks.

But it's a universally accepted truth that it's not the officers
that run the Army, but the Sergeants...

From the sergeants point of view you mean?

..for how long was your husband
'a Rodney' (as the sergeants refer to the officers), Judith? Bill
served for 36 years...

His name is Edward. Ranks always refer to Officers in that manner,
something to do with green eyes I belive?

...and I have never had any desire to be mistaken for 'a lady',
as anyone who knows me would tell you...I would, in fact, count
that as an insult! g

Insult? to be refrred to as well brought up and well mannered? g

Judith

Old 01-03-2007, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Jackson wrote:

I'll have a fiver on me and June.

What was it you said about blankets, pot, kettle, black?

Oh, but it's Sacha who appears to have an equal dislike of the both
of us.

Perhaps we're not 'pretentious' enough... G

Please, give it a rest. Perhaps you amuse yourself by your rancid
witterings, mabye you think you amuse others, in truth you are pathetic and
VERY boring.

pk

Old 01-03-2007, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 1, 10:34 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "p.k." contains these words:

Anne Jackson wrote:

I'll have a fiver on me and June.

What was it you said about blankets, pot, kettle, black?

Oh, but it's Sacha who appears to have an equal dislike of the both
of us.

Perhaps we're not 'pretentious' enough... G

Please, give it a rest. Perhaps you amuse yourself by your rancid
witterings, mabye you think you amuse others, in truth you are pathetic
and VERY boring.

Pogue mo chone!

--
AnneJ

That was crude,Anne, to all who don;t speak Gaelic, Anne said Kiss my
A***l

How can I translate that, because I am educated. g

p.s. you got the spelling wrong.

Judith

Devon urg meet Sacha United Kingdom 2 16-05-2007 07:36 PM
misinformation about urg meet here Sacha United Kingdom 2 25-02-2007 06:14 PM
URG meet 2007? Sacha United Kingdom 10 19-09-2006 03:18 PM
Parallel lines in agriculture do meet? Phred sci.agriculture 7 30-03-2003 05:44 PM
++ Meet More Women Easily With Pheromones ++ [email protected] Ponds 0 25-01-2003 03:33 PM