Old 11-03-2007, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Access via Google

On Mar 11, 12:30 am, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

Really June, then it's a good job that I have kept all yoiur emails
isn''t it, you have played your last card and shown your hand, what a
miserable two faced person you are, as for killfiling me, good, I
wouldn't want to associate with anything like you,or your like you
have ben caught out, yet again and as for taking it to email, it's
pity you didn't take your own advice especially the whining email you
sent wheedling an invite to Sacha's meet, now sod off.

Hmmmm!

Isn't it a blessing that no-one is malicious enough to post *this*
little gem to the group that the last post was transferred to...
isn't it? Rather spoils the 'saintly image' don't you think?

I'm only human Anne and I replied in anger, it won't happen again.

Judith

Old 11-03-2007, 06:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from "
contains these words:

Really June, then it's a good job that I have kept all yoiur emails
isn''t it, you have played your last card and shown your hand, what a
miserable two faced person you are, as for killfiling me, good, I
wouldn't want to associate with anything like you,or your like you
have ben caught out, yet again and as for taking it to email, it's
pity you didn't take your own advice especially the whining email you
sent wheedling an invite to Sacha's meet, now sod off.

Hmmmm!

Isn't it a blessing that no-one is malicious enough to post *this*
little gem to the group that the last post was transferred to...
isn't it? Rather spoils the 'saintly image' don't you think?

I have'known' Judith longer than anyone else on usenet. I have always
thought she was very pleasant (as it now turns out, mistakenly). End of
story.
--
June Hughes
Old 11-03-2007, 06:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from "
contains these words:
On Mar 11, 12:30 am, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

Really June, then it's a good job that I have kept all yoiur emails
isn''t it, you have played your last card and shown your hand, what a
miserable two faced person you are, as for killfiling me, good, I
wouldn't want to associate with anything like you,or your like you
have ben caught out, yet again and as for taking it to email, it's
pity you didn't take your own advice especially the whining email you
sent wheedling an invite to Sacha's meet, now sod off.

Hmmmm!

Isn't it a blessing that no-one is malicious enough to post *this*
little gem to the group that the last post was transferred to...
isn't it? Rather spoils the 'saintly image' don't you think?

I'm only human Anne and I replied in anger, it won't happen again.

Aye, well, we're all entitled to an angry retort when feelings are
running high, aren't we!

She is a snake in the grass, Anne.
--
June Hughes
Old 11-03-2007, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 11, 1:41 am, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

[...]

"Better To Die On Your Feet Than Live Forever On Your Knees"
Dolores Ibaruri (La Passionaria)- Hide quoted text -

Thanks.

Judith

Old 11-03-2007, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/3/07 12:15, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:

snip

I *really* resent the fact that you have both turned what was a quiet
sanctuary at the end of a taxing day into a bloody battlefield. I
resent _that_ more than anything!!

And you being ever the peacemaker thought you'd help urg settle down with
your snide jibes and comments on the thread about the July meet, did you?
One rule for Anne and friends, another for her targets.

...and your comment in the original post, that 'two people were not
welcome' wasn't deliberately designed to incense, was it?

Don't be silly, Anne. You didn't have to make a remark about it being a
'pretentious soiree' - that was designed merely to air a grudge of some sort
or rebalance the chip on your shoulder. And as many people pointed out to
you and June at the time - the only two wittering on and on about it -
everyone here knew perfectly well who I was referring to. To name them
would merely have given both the oxygen of the attention they so desire.

Okay. I can be irrational at times....but how would you describe _your_
recent behaviour?

As you have never been in my shoes, I wouldn't expect you to understand my
reactions. However, most people here do and that's good enough for me. My
urg friends have been very kind both here and in private. My enemies can go
boil their heads.

I sometimes worry about you Sacha, I really do!

Kind of you but as I have a lovely life among lovely people and places, you
really needn't bother. Finis.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 11-03-2007, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote
She is a snake in the grass, Anne.

June for all our sakes could you *please* stop continually trying to
stir this unpleasant situation. Barely a few posts ago you were asking
people to take their fights to email.

--
Sue

Old 11-03-2007, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sue
writes

"June Hughes" wrote
She is a snake in the grass, Anne.

June for all our sakes could you *please* stop continually trying to
stir this unpleasant situation. Barely a few posts ago you were asking
people to take their fights to email.

I wasn't trying to stir it. If someone says something wrong about me,
then I retaliate. I have known, and thought I liked, Judith a very long
time on usenet (longer than anyone else) and am justifiably upset with
her behaviour towards me. I shan't mention it again and shall be
grateful if you will do likewise.
--
June Hughes
Old 11-03-2007, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/3/07 15:23, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:

Okay. I can be irrational at times....but how would you describe _your_
recent behaviour?

As you have never been in my shoes, I wouldn't expect you to understand my
reactions. However, most people here do and that's good enough for me. My
urg friends have been very kind both here and in private. My enemies can
go boil their heads.

Sacha. that was a presumptuous statement! (One of many!) You have no idea
of the dangers that some of my family are currently in....nor will you ever
know! Just _don't_ever_make_assumptions_!!

I'm sorry to hear some of your family are in danger and hope they remain
safe. They were not, however, put into it by me posting their identities
here and harping on in a chippy manner related to your past. Nor do I
imagine they often get letters from clearly disturbed people, or encounter
frauds claiming to be related to them. As I say, you do not have any idea
what it is to walk in my or their shoes and vice versa.
If you mean what I think you mean about your family, now you're the one
making assumptions. You are not alone in that particular situation, I assure
you - it touches my family, too.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from Sacha contains these
words:
On 10/3/07 12:21, "La Puce" wrote:

On 10 Mar, 12:03, "
wrote:
Thanks for all the information Mike. I have received a letter this
morning which confirms that I won't have to killfile one person in urg
anymore as she has been ORDERED not to write in any way, shape or form
on a public group, anything libellious or inflammatory about me.

What? I can write what I want and when I want. You however cannot.
I've seen Sacha's letter and it's laughable. And if you mention, as
you've been told, my husband and my organisation once more, this will
then be more serious than you would have ever expected.

I don't think your 'colleague' as you grandly refer to the senior
director
of URBED London, considered it a laughing matter. His reply to me
indicated
as much. Try it on once more with me and I'll have a lawyer onto you for
harassment so fast, it will make your eyes water.

For crying out ****ing loud, Sacha! Do you EVER say something and MEAN
IT?
Are we NEVER to have any peace and quiet in here, until you finally prove
that you are a totally unreliable LIAR!! I will admit that I breathed
a HUGE sigh of relief when I read, last Monday, that you were leaving!

This behaviour is causing people, good people, helpful people, to abandon
this group in droves...do you think for one minute that we can't survive
without YOUR input? We managed fine before you arrived, we'll manage
fine when you leave...

Just GO AWAY, as you SAID you were doing, or take it to e-mail, or talk
through your bloody lawyers, but for crying out bloody loud GIVE US PEACE!

I think you are putting your ire to the wrong person, you should be
addressing Puke!

If everyone put Puke into their killfile we would not ahve to read all this.

Alan

Old 11-03-2007, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
s.com...
On Mar 10, 12:54 pm, June Hughes
wrote:
In message m,
" writes

On Mar 10, 12:21 pm, "La Puce" wrote:
On 10 Mar, 12:03, "

wrote:
Thanks for all the information Mike. I have received a letter this
morning which confirms that I won't have to killfile one person in
urg
anymore as she has been ORDERED not to write in any way, shape or
form
on a public group, anything libellious or inflammatory about me.

What? I can write what I want and when I want. You however cannot.
I've seen Sacha's letter and it's laughable. And if you mention, as
you've been told, my husband and my organisation once more, this will
then be more serious than you would have ever expected.

So let it rest once and for all.

I have no idea what you are on about, Sacha's letter??? I am talking
about the letter that Nic Falk sent to your husband, a copy of which I
have.

Mrs. Rudlin I don't have to say anymore, you know the truth of the
matter and so does everyone who matters on urg, your lying days are
done.

You are now a figure of fun.

Perhaps you would like to take this to email? It has no place here.
Then maybe we can pick up the remnants of what used to be a good ng
before people like Alan Gould left.
--
June Hughes- Hide quoted text -

Your comments may have been more accurate if you had added "used to be
a good newsgroup before La Puce joined in". I am sure you read the
comments of all the well respected gardeners putting her right about
matters?

I do wish people would spell PUKE correctly!

Alan

Old 11-03-2007, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from Sacha contains these
words:
On 10/3/07 12:21, "La Puce" wrote:

On 10 Mar, 12:03, "
wrote:
[...]

Alan. You don't have to reply to every post here. We love you but give
some of it a rest?
PS I am still waiting to hear from you about Borough Market.

--
June Hughes
Old 11-03-2007, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/3/07 20:34, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 10/3/07 13:56, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 10 Mar, 13:42, wrote:
I don't think your 'colleague' as you grandly refer to the senior
director
of URBED London, considered it a laughing matter. His reply to me
indicated
as much. Try it on once more with me and I'll have a lawyer onto you
for
harassment so fast, it will make your eyes water.

I've seen your letter, the publicly funded bit, the worst
advertisement, the professionals and journalists posting here, you
being the longest poster on urg blablahbla... What a lot of rubbish. I
cannot remember having a row with Charlie, nor Trevor, both quite more
professional than you. You're a liar and a silly woman but I will
grant you the last word because I pity you. So there, have it Sacha
Hubbard, have it all.

David wanted to say something then changed his mind. I hadn't realised
I was still on his addy. Still, we both couldn't care less. We've
repeatedly asked you not to meniton us - but you still carry on. We
just don't understand why.

Look back over your posts of the last few days into which you continually
drag my name.

Please Sacha, just put her in your killfile.

Alan

No, Alan, I'm sorry if this irks you but no, I will not. This group had a
reputation for excellence at one time. The advice it gave was good,
impartial and carefully considered. If one person was contradicted by
another, there was no display of fireworks and histrionics but more usually,
"do you think so?" "you might be right" "I don't agree" and always with
good reasons given even allowing for the odd tetchy moment. The more the
kill file is employed the more the disrupter wins the day because members do
not see what is going on in their name. That is *precisely* why urg has
reached this all time low. Too many long time urglers don't see what is
happening.