Old 13-07-2008, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Reader/Poster

On Jul 12, 11:41 pm, Gordon H wrote:
In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writesThe message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Thet yew hed, missus.

That is a Yarmouth accent Rusty!!! what about a Beccles one?

Thet it hin't, and Beccles is in furrin. Oi dun't dew furrin.

We wunce went to Beccles in a boat, tied up and went in the bar and
found a donkey in there scoffing crisps fed to it by the customers.
--
Gordon H

Beccles in a bot? Naught possibl, it mite be Bungee meyb?

Judith
Old 13-07-2008, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 13, 12:36 am, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message
from Gordon H contains these words:

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Thet yew hed, missus.

That is a Yarmouth accent Rusty!!! what about a Beccles one?

Thet it hin't, and Beccles is in furrin. Oi dun't dew furrin.

We wunce went to Beccles in a boat, tied up and went in the bar and
found a donkey in there scoffing crisps fed to it by the customers.

Ar. Thet be a Beccles man shurely.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Shirleym he int ible to tye oop at Belles? Oithaink ait is nauther
staat'ujn?

Judith
Old 14-07-2008, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message
from Gordon H contains these words:
In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Thet yew hed, missus.

That is a Yarmouth accent Rusty!!! what about a Beccles one?

Thet it hin't, and Beccles is in furrin. Oi dun't dew furrin.

We wunce went to Beccles in a boat, tied up and went in the bar and
found a donkey in there scoffing crisps fed to it by the customers.

Ar. Thet be a Beccles man shurely.

We wuz in a day boat with friends. Us was on a holiday at Hopton,
which we had taken over when a co-worker ducked out and offered it us,
not to let down the mate he was going with. He was a wise man.
;-)
--
Gordon H
Old 14-07-2008, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
,
Judith in France writes
On Jul 12, 11:41 pm, Gordon H wrote:
In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writesThe message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Thet yew hed, missus.

That is a Yarmouth accent Rusty!!! what about a Beccles one?

Thet it hin't, and Beccles is in furrin. Oi dun't dew furrin.

We wunce went to Beccles in a boat, tied up and went in the bar and
found a donkey in there scoffing crisps fed to it by the customers.
--
Gordon H

Beccles in a bot? Naught possibl, it mite be Bungee meyb?

Judith

It were somewhere that way, anyroad.
Chucked me Broads map away...
--