Old 10-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

I know that's a possible solution and very suitable for a larger piece

of
land, I've tried persuading Welsh daughter to have one. But for us no,

we
don't want a dog. When we go off the hens take up enough room in the

back
of
the car,

You have aroused my curiosity. Do you take them on holiday or just
shopping?

To the Opera, Franz, while her husband does the shopping...

{:-))

Franz

Old 10-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I don't know why I waste my breath sometimes. I said that we HAD solved the
problem and that electric fencing wasn't suitable in our situation.

sigh

You didn't say it wasn't suitable - you said it had its problems, and
that is something quite different.

sigh

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 10-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Howard Neil

Mary Fisher wrote:

As for the Opera - I wish ...

That would just have to be to see Carhen (Carmen). :-)

--
Howard Neil

Old 10-02-2004, 11:49 PM
Mary Fisher

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I don't know why I waste my breath sometimes. I said that we HAD solved

the
problem and that electric fencing wasn't suitable in our situation.

sigh

You didn't say it wasn't suitable - you said it had its problems, and
that is something quite different.

sigh

Bigger sigh

Oh bugger, can't be bothered.

Old 10-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Mary Fisher

"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

As for the Opera - I wish ...

That would just have to be to see Carhen (Carmen). :-)

Nearer and nearer draws the time ...

.... to set them on you.

KILL! KILL! I'll say.

Cluck, cluck, they'll reply.

But be warned, one's call Fang ...

Mary

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Mary Fisher

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
When we go off the hens take up enough room in the back
of
the car,

You have aroused my curiosity. Do you take them on holiday or just
shopping?

To the Opera, Franz, while her husband does the shopping...

Now that's not fair. Spouse and I each hate shopping so much that we
wouldn't make the other do it alone. Why should just one suffer? We've done
everything - well most things - together for 45 years, we might as well
continue.

As for the Opera - I wish ...

Mary

Not realy OT Dave Hill United Kingdom 0 15-03-2012 09:13 PM
Do leaf blowers/vacs realy work? davout United Kingdom 9 22-10-2005 12:43 AM
open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots len gardener Permaculture 49 12-12-2004 06:08 PM
A diploma yuppy speaks... open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass Janet Baraclough.. Permaculture 0 12-07-2004 12:02 PM
Urban fox hedgehog United Kingdom 5 18-03-2003 05:20 PM