Old 11-02-2004, 12:11 PM

Old 11-02-2004, 12:11 PM

Old 11-02-2004, 12:28 PM

Old 11-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be a battery

Just an assault on the ears? :-)

I think I've drawn the short straw.

No - it's the folk here. Howard, this is urg not uba ... I'm not sure
they're ready.

Mary

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Howard Neil

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:

KILL! KILL! I'll say.

Cluck, cluck, they'll reply.

But be warned, one's call Fang ...

I hope you have enough. I have 40 chickens, more than enough to deal
with any henamy. :-)

Grone. That one deserves a pullet.

Sorry, suffering from eggshell shock.

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Howard Neil

Mary Fisher wrote:

I'd better bow out of this.

Why, are you all a quiver? :-)

--
Howard Neil
Old 11-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Mary Fisher

"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

I'd better bow out of this.

Why, are you all a quiver? :-)

Not appropriate for me, I'm not cross.

Mary

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Howard Neil

Mary Fisher wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be a battery

Just an assault on the ears? :-)

I think I've drawn the short straw.

No - it's the folk here. Howard, this is urg not uba ... I'm not sure
they're ready.

You may be right but a couple have responded and it is quiet in the
garden at the moment (at least, it is in mine).

--
Howard Neil
Old 11-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Howard Neil

Mary Fisher wrote:

I'd better bow out of this.

Why, are you all a quiver? :-)

Not appropriate for me, I'm not cross.

bred?, eyed?, threaded?, country? Ah got it. bow.

Aim to please, eh?

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-02-2004, 01:49 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

As for the Opera - I wish ...

You can have my share then, unless it's Purcell or Britten.

We agree on something!

We probably agree on quite a lot more, but my big wooden spoon finger
gets itchy sometimes....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 11-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:
Mary Fisher wrote:

I admit that she HAS been known to break the seed limit.

It goes against the grain, but hen ...

Gee, shucks.

Gawd! Puns in layers now.

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be a battery

You're yolking...

mode=straight-face

Can you still get balancer meal? Any idea what was in it?

/mode

Not realy OT Dave Hill United Kingdom 0 15-03-2012 09:13 PM
Do leaf blowers/vacs realy work? davout United Kingdom 9 22-10-2005 12:43 AM
open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots len gardener Permaculture 49 12-12-2004 06:08 PM
A diploma yuppy speaks... open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass Janet Baraclough.. Permaculture 0 12-07-2004 12:02 PM
Urban fox hedgehog United Kingdom 5 18-03-2003 05:20 PM