Old 11-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be a battery

Just an assault on the ears? :-)

I think I've drawn the short straw.

No - it's the folk here. Howard, this is urg not uba ... I'm not sure
they're ready.

uk.brown.ale?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 11-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:
Mary Fisher wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be a battery

Just an assault on the ears? :-)

I think I've drawn the short straw.

No - it's the folk here. Howard, this is urg not uba ... I'm not sure
they're ready.

You may be right but a couple have responded and it is quiet in the
garden at the moment (at least, it is in mine).

Arbelist of things to do is growing though.

Old 11-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

I'd better bow out of this.

Why, are you all a quiver? :-)

Not appropriate for me, I'm not cross.

bred?, eyed?, threaded?, country? Ah got it. bow.

Aim to please, eh?

Gold in one.

Old 11-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Mary Fisher

Mary Fisher wrote:

I'd better bow out of this.

Why, are you all a quiver? :-)

Not appropriate for me, I'm not cross.

bred?, eyed?, threaded?, country? Ah got it. bow.

Aim to please, eh?

I've done so all a long.

Mary

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Mary Fisher

"Howard Neil" wrote in message

No - it's the folk here. Howard, this is urg not uba ... I'm not sure
they're ready.

You may be right but a couple have responded and it is quiet in the
garden at the moment (at least, it is in mine).

YEsterday I heard blackbirds shouting for all they were worth, blue tits
have been investigating nest boxes before Christmas but it's hotting up now,
collar doves are visiting their old home in a tree, magpies are drinking
from the waterer and sparrows are gulping peanuts as though there were no
tomorrow.

So, as well as the clucking, the garden has been fairly noisy.

Mary

--
Howard Neil

Old 11-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Mary Fisher

Mary Fisher wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be a battery

Just an assault on the ears? :-)

I think I've drawn the short straw.

No - it's the folk here. Howard, this is urg not uba ... I'm not sure
they're ready.

uk.brown.ale?

Might as well be if you looked at the threads. Talk about thread drift. And
puns. We're talking about scallops right now.

Mary

Old 11-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Mary Fisher

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

mode=straight-face

Can you still get balancer meal? Any idea what was in it?

/mode

No idea. I only feed grain, they have to find their own additives in the
ground.

Mary

Old 11-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Mary Fisher

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in

message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

As for the Opera - I wish ...

You can have my share then, unless it's Purcell or Britten.

We agree on something!

We probably agree on quite a lot more, but my big wooden spoon finger
gets itchy sometimes....

I think that might be another thing ...

Mary

Old 11-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Howard Neil

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

mode=straight-face

Can you still get balancer meal? Any idea what was in it?

/mode

No idea. I only feed grain, they have to find their own additives in the
ground.

Same here.

--
Howard Neil
Old 11-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Howard Neil

Mary Fisher wrote:

I've done so all a long.

Mary

You claimed that was only a rumour. :-)

--
Howard Neil

Not realy OT Dave Hill United Kingdom 0 15-03-2012 09:13 PM
Do leaf blowers/vacs realy work? davout United Kingdom 9 22-10-2005 12:43 AM
open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots len gardener Permaculture 49 12-12-2004 06:08 PM
A diploma yuppy speaks... open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass Janet Baraclough.. Permaculture 0 12-07-2004 12:02 PM
Urban fox hedgehog United Kingdom 5 18-03-2003 05:20 PM