Old 11-02-2004, 04:48 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:

KILL! KILL! I'll say.

Cluck, cluck, they'll reply.

But be warned, one's call Fang ...

I hope you have enough. I have 40 chickens, more than enough to deal
with any henamy. :-)

Grone. That one deserves a pullet.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 11-02-2004, 04:49 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:
Mary Fisher wrote:

I admit that she HAS been known to break the seed limit.

It goes against the grain, but hen ...

Gee, shucks.

Gawd! Puns in layers now.

Old 11-02-2004, 04:49 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Howard Neil" wrote in message

What are they like with a Jack Russell holding a packet of Paxo? :-)

I have difficulty keeping them supplied with Jack Russels.

What's Paxo?

An commodity used for stuffing and grilling politicians.

Old 11-02-2004, 04:49 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:

What's Paxo?

A well known make of stuffing. He's quite a sophisticated Jack Russell.
Oh, by the way, the Maremma thinks he's her little boy so he has back-up
too, serious back-up.

I'd get the sludge-gulper in before it gets really serious.

Not realy OT Dave Hill United Kingdom 0 15-03-2012 09:13 PM
Do leaf blowers/vacs realy work? davout United Kingdom 9 22-10-2005 12:43 AM
open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots len gardener Permaculture 49 12-12-2004 06:08 PM
A diploma yuppy speaks... open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass Janet Baraclough.. Permaculture 0 12-07-2004 12:02 PM
Urban fox hedgehog United Kingdom 5 18-03-2003 05:20 PM