Old 24-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Christina Websell

Default Lack of invertebrates / house sparrows (was Reed Buntings)

shazzbat wrote in message

SNIP

Birds nesting in my eaves observed using an oscilloscope.

They're clever little buggers aren't they? I saw the blackbirds in our
garden recently assembling an electron microscope. I reckon the magpies
thieved it for them.

Steve

bg
Tina

Old 24-03-2004, 05:19 PM
shazzbat

"Five Cats" ] wrote in message
]...
In message , shazzbat
writes

SNIP

Birds nesting in my eaves observed using an oscilloscope.

They're clever little buggers aren't they? I saw the blackbirds in our
garden recently assembling an electron microscope. I reckon the magpies
thieved it for them.

That's nothing - the birds in my back garden are building an A-bomb!
;-)

That'll show your 5 cats who's boss :-))

Old 24-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Five Cats

In message , shazzbat
writes

"Five Cats" ] wrote in message
]...
In message , shazzbat
writes

SNIP

Birds nesting in my eaves observed using an oscilloscope.

They're clever little buggers aren't they? I saw the blackbirds in our
garden recently assembling an electron microscope. I reckon the magpies
thieved it for them.

That's nothing - the birds in my back garden are building an A-bomb!
;-)

That'll show your 5 cats who's boss :-))

The cats are busy working on their deterrent..... Except they keep
getting side-tracked by having a nap, teasing a dog or the possibility
of a meal!

--
Five Cats
Email to: cats_spam at uk2 dot net

Old 24-03-2004, 05:19 PM
David G. Bell

On Tuesday, in article ]
] "Five Cats" wrote:

In message , shazzbat
writes

SNIP

Birds nesting in my eaves observed using an oscilloscope.

They're clever little buggers aren't they? I saw the blackbirds in our
garden recently assembling an electron microscope. I reckon the magpies
thieved it for them.

That's nothing - the birds in my back garden are building an A-bomb!
;-)

I'm not sure why the cat has ordered lithium deuteride...

"History shows that the Singularity started when Sir Tim Berners-Lee
was bitten by a radioactive spider."

Old 24-03-2004, 05:34 PM
shazzbat

"Five Cats" ] wrote in message
]...
In message , shazzbat
writes

"Five Cats" ] wrote in message
]...
In message , shazzbat
writes

SNIP

Birds nesting in my eaves observed using an oscilloscope.

They're clever little buggers aren't they? I saw the blackbirds in our
garden recently assembling an electron microscope. I reckon the

magpies
thieved it for them.

That's nothing - the birds in my back garden are building an A-bomb!
;-)

That'll show your 5 cats who's boss :-))

The cats are busy working on their deterrent..... Except they keep
getting side-tracked by having a nap, teasing a dog or the possibility
of a meal!

Do you suppose we may have inadvertently discovered what became of the
alleged WMDs? Should somebody tell Bliar?

Steve

Bunch of Buntings jOhN Texas 9 29-04-2009 12:13 PM
Indigo Buntings Lynne in NC North Carolina 3 06-05-2004 06:07 PM
Random Invertebrates in Tank? Jay Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Random Invertebrates in Tank? Jay Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 13-03-2003 05:56 PM
Sparrows Devouring Lettuce Plants! Fleemo Gardening 21 01-03-2003 06:03 PM