Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2004, 09:47 PM
ajr

Default Good King Henry and other 'odd' herbs

Good morning,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy seeds for the following herbs - asked at
the garden centre and received a blank look!

Good King Henry

Hamburg Parsley - from what I can gather this 'also' a root vegatable with
the leaves used as a herb.

Sorrel

Also, does anyone have any experience of growing these plants? They were
all mentioned in passing in a book that I was reading at the weekend -
however the author doesn't go into any great detail, other than to mention
that they were a staple of most herb gardens until supermarkets became
common - is this true?

Cheers,

Andrew