Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Pruning parsley?

In article ,
"Paul D.Smith" writes:
| "Kay Easton" wrote in message
|
| [ Quite a lot snipped ]
|
| I think I see. So this is a bottom post, right? Main problem I see is that
| with a top post, I know where the most recent, and therefore useful,
| information is - at the top of the mail. With bottom posting, the start of
| the most recent information is at some unknown point up from the end of the
| mail. Oh, and for all I know, the responder has inserted responses too,
| since that sometimes makes sense.

Yes, but it was a VERY BAD bottom post. You should have removed
the extraneous junk, in which case it becomes clear which aspect
of the previous posting you are replying to. Look at what I have
done.

Some threads accumulate many thousands of lines of responses, and
it would be insane to include everything, top or bottom.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Parsley. Any special sowing requirements? WasTa United Kingdom 11 05-11-2003 07:42 AM
cow parsley papa United Kingdom 3 10-06-2003 10:20 AM
cow parsley papa United Kingdom 1 09-06-2003 04:32 PM
tomato, chives, basil, parsley varieties Joel Edible Gardening 3 04-03-2003 10:27 PM
tomato, chives, basil, parsley varieties Joel Edible Gardening 0 24-02-2003 10:03 PM