Old 05-10-2003, 01:42 AM
pinch

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Barry Smith wrote:

In message
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Badlands
Picnic at Hanging Rock

I just watched this last night and I found it hypnotic. So much so that
I was asleep right around the part where the two boys go back to the
rock to look for Miranda (cute!) and one was carried away in a
stretcher.

So what happened? Did a dingo eat them?

Logan's Run

Barry
--
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.

Old 05-10-2003, 01:42 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:29 +0100, in alt.tv.sopranos, Barry Smith puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

In message
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Badlands
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Logan's Run

You have a dark sense of humor and a taste for extreme hardcore
pornography......probably involving bondage. You consider yourself
creative or artistic and you like it when people are impressed by things
you say or do.

Barry

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Old 05-10-2003, 01:42 AM
John

Legal Terms and Conditions of Use:
SPAM, FLOODING, POSTING OF BINARIES TO NON-BINARY GROUPS AND CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
We have ZERO tolerance for spammers, flooders or child pornographers.

What is SPAM? It is any post(s) that is unwanted in the group it was posted to. In short, if a group has a FAQ against
commercial ads and you post a commercial ad, even a tag line ... on topic or not ... you are spamming.

Posting is a privilege, not a right! If you post spam, flood, post binaries to non-binary groups, or post child
pornography, your account and or posting privileges may be revoked and you may be billed (at the discretion of the
System Administrator) for the cleanup, at $200.00 (US) per hour, plus any collections and or attorney's fee's incurred
in collection of this fee, KJE Digital Productions, Inc. reserves the right, to turn off the posting privileges for any
reason.

Old 05-10-2003, 01:42 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:11:24 +0100, in alt.tv.sopranos, Langis puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

1. Eraserhead
2. Eraserhead
3. Eraserhead

You detest NASCAR and country music. You make fun of people a lot, but
never to their faces. You'd like to learn more about linux, but don't
want to invest the time it would take.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Old 05-10-2003, 02:03 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 20:14:04 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, "TopDog"
puts the lotion on it's skin or else
it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told -

Alien
Meatballs
Escape From Alcatraz!

You played sports in high school, but you weren't all that good. You
prefer thin women but the ones you wind up dating tend to be a little
bit on the chunky side.

You would like to own an expensive sports coupe and you like 80's metal
music.

"me" wrote in message
River Runs Through It
The Last Seduction
Casablanca

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 02:03 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:17:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sterile Cuckoo
The Cuckoo

You have an unsightly mole on you face and are very self conscious about
it.

Old 05-10-2003, 02:04 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:24:07 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

I commend you on your taste in movies, although I'm a bit perplexed by
your listing of Swashbuckler. Since I clearly specified *three* movies,
I'll leave that one out as I do my analysis.

You are much deeper and complex person than most of your friends might
think. You are very compassionate and when something upsets you, it
sticks with you for a long time. You tend to get bored easily and like
variety and excitement, yet you find yourself staying at home more than
you'd like to.

PS,

Have you seen Waiting for Guffman?

Old 05-10-2003, 02:04 AM
DavesVideo

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Bliss
A Night at the Opera
True Stories

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

Old 05-10-2003, 02:08 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:39:38 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, John puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

Legal Terms and Conditions of Use:
SPAM, FLOODING, POSTING OF BINARIES TO NON-BINARY GROUPS AND CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
We have ZERO tolerance for spammers, flooders or child pornographers.

Why are you spamming alt.graphics.photoshop with this message?

I just reported you to your ISP, pal.

Old 05-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Grandpa

An Officer and a Gentleman
Braveheart
A Few Good Men

This should be real amusing...................Go4it!

Old 05-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Ron Andrews

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:17:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sterile Cuckoo
The Cuckoo

You have an unsightly mole on you face and are very self conscious about
it.

OK, now I'll give you my real list:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Return of the Jedi
It's a Wonderful Life

Old 05-10-2003, 02:22 AM
John McGuirk

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:56:08 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, John McGuirk puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote

in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you

based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 )

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

History of the World Pt1

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.

You tend not to care what others think about you but you are very
critical of others. You've recently contemplated looking for a new job
but will probably just stay in the one you're at and continue to
complain about it.

CAN YOU SEE ME THRU MY COMPUTER?!?!?!?!! QUICK, WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT
NOW!?!?!?!!"!":@#

Old 05-10-2003, 02:32 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:17:29 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:17:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sterile Cuckoo
The Cuckoo

You have an unsightly mole on you face and are very self conscious about
it.

OK, now I'll give you my real list:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Return of the Jedi
It's a Wonderful Life

You wear baseball hats a lot and consider Dockers to be sort of
"dressy". The wallpaper on your computer is probably a picture of a
female celebrity.