Old 05-10-2003, 09:02 PM
mike

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

in article , mark_digital© at
wrote on 10/5/03 1:22 AM:

"mark_digital©" wrote in message

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

Hmmm. No response. Must be I'm in your kilfile.

You like shiny things.

--
Mike

* Logo Design *
Put some fun in your next logo!

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com

Old 05-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Ms. Jaime

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:48:38 -0700, mike wrote:

You need a lover.

You offering......and are you emotionally available as well as
physically available? LOL

Ms.Jaime

Old 05-10-2003, 09:12 PM

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:00:13 GMT, "Phrederik" said :
:
What I don't understand is WHY this is posted to so many off topic posts.

When you type more than one newsgroup in the top of the message, it sends it to
all you have entered at the same time. This phenomenon is known as "Cross
Posting", and usually results in the "cross-posted" newsgroup members becoming
upset over the deluge of off-topic posts in their newsgroup. It's fun to watch
these people reply themselves to the crossposted groups asking people to stop
crossposting, as if they think it were somehow done without mischievous
intention or in good faith. In fact, the only reason it was done was to create
irate demands to stop the crossposting.

When replying, TAKE OUT THE OTHER GROUPS!

How would that be fun? That would defeat the purpose of crossposting.

Old 05-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Barry Smith

In message
pinch wrote:

Barry Smith wrote:

Picnic at Hanging Rock

I just watched this last night and I found it hypnotic. So much so that
I was asleep right around the part where the two boys go back to the
rock to look for Miranda (cute!) and one was carried away in a
stretcher.

So what happened? Did a dingo eat them?

It's a while since I saw the film, but as I remember it the end is
still a mystery. Maybe they were abducted by aliens ? :-)

Have a read at http://www.suntimes.com/ebert/greatm...ging_rock.html

Barry
--
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Old 05-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Ms. Jaime

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:50:53 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

You're a friendly, outgoing person with lots of friends and
acquaintances.

That part is somewhat true.....at least the friends and acquaintances
part but they all reside in different areas of Ontario.

You dream of a fairy tale romance in your life one day,

I've stopped doing that *long* ago. It is too hard on my delicate
heart.

even though you're wise enough to know it will never happen.

At least not in *this* lifetime. Sadly. :-(

PS,

You sound hot,

Not hot...so *not* hot.
(I'm *hoping* one day but at the moment I'm not)

what are you wearing?

Clothing. LOL

Ms.Jaime

Old 05-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Ms. Jaime

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:54:58 -0400, Ms. Jaime
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:48:38 -0700, mike wrote:

You need a lover.

You offering......and are you emotionally available as well as
physically available? LOL

Oh and do you live with your parents and are over the age of
30?...........
because if you do then that is a real *turn-off* for me along with
smoking and drinking.

Just thought I'd mention. :-)

Ms.Jaime

Old 05-10-2003, 09:32 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 13:05:37 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, mike puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

in article , The Magnficent *******
at
wrote on 10/5/03 9:59 AM:

Start your own thread, you amateur.

You are anal retentive. Have a strong need to control yourself and others.

I think you should go paint a pretty picture, Mr. Artist.

Old 05-10-2003, 09:42 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:21:35 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:04:22 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 00:13:03 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have
listed *five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list
your *three* favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

I can see that you're getting confused again.

Seven Samurai

Old 05-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Chopper

You are anal retentive. Have a strong need to control yourself and

others.

I think you should go paint a pretty picture, Mr. Artist.

You use an old 1980's software program which was supposed to be a party
feature.

It uses title words, not movie synopses to randomly generate personality
interpretations.

You go to garage sales and flea markets.

;-))

Old 05-10-2003, 11:32 PM
iufan

The Magnficent ******* wrote in message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Hoosiers
North by Northwest
Tombstone